Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like?
  yes
View Results

Zalantra

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:42 pm
Kincaid walked past Fujuki, who was sitting on the ledge. Finishing mouthing the charm, he backpedaled until he was next to her. "Good morning," he said to her, smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:01 pm
Fujuki turned to see some one talking to her "hm?Oh good morning" she said with a smile as she closed her book and set it aside and sat on the edge like she was siting on a chair instead of laying on a bed like before.  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Zalantra

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:35 pm
"I didn't mean to interrupt you. It just feels like the whole school's in class so seeing someone else is a pleasure." He extended his hand. "I'm Kincaid."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:34 pm
Beth had finished her potion so she was sitting down...bored...looking around at everyone doing there potions. She had almos fell asleep from boredom when she heard the bell ring.

"Finally!" and she ran out, but then she stopped...she had the sense that Snape was staring at her from behind. She turned around and saw Snape.

"Ehem." Snape muttered. Then he pointed to her. Beth looked down at her clothes and felt her head.

"Oh..." she said while taking off her goggles and suit. "Sorry." and ran outside.

Honeydukes Lover

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:32 pm
Fujuki smiles "its alright i was almost done anyways.Im surorised to tho, i didnt know people where out at the same time i was" she said leaping off the edge to see that she was actualy a little bit smaller than Kincaid. she actualy had to look up to see his face. "im Fujuki" shakes his hand feeling her hand was also smaller. she was always small for her age, and she was kinda embarassed that she was so small compared to everyone else  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:32 pm
"Just me, it seems," Kincaid replied. He shook her hand then released it. "Have you had breakfast yet? I was just heading there myself." He pointed down the corridor to the main hall before turning back to face her. "Unless you're waiting for your friends to get out of class."  

Zalantra

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:02 pm
Fujuki looked down "well......the ruth is...i dont have any friends here yet" she said dissapointed and ended her sentance with a heavy sigh  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:30 pm
"Oh, you're a first-year? You looked older." He tapped his wand against his chin. "You'll make lots of friends in your house soon enough." He grinned. "In the meantime, my breakfast offer is still available."  

Zalantra

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:04 pm
Fujuki looked up and smiled "yeah....thanks.....i would liek to come if you dont mind" she said taking a few steps to catch up  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:00 pm
"I wouldn't have invited you if I minded," Kincaid replied, tucking his wand away. He walked alongside her down the corridor. "So what were you working on before I interrupted?" He turned his head to listen to her reply.  

Zalantra

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:13 pm
"Oh.....im just creating a story as all....i like to do that i have plenty of books filled with stories" she said pating the heavy bag she was carying "See all of them are either stories or drawings...."O.O sweatdrop srry if i talk alot, i just never talk to anyone.srry im leting it all out on you" sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:21 am
Kincaid peered around at her bag, noting it was bulging with notebooks. "I see." He mussed his hair with one hand. "I don't really have the patience to write, or draw. So filling that many books up is amazing. Oh, feel free to chat away."  

Zalantra

Honeydukes Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:19 pm
Beth was running to her next class, but then her stomach rumbled. She realized she didn't have breakfast yet. She started going to the main hall when she bumped into Kincaid. "Oh, sorry, my bad." she said. She picked up the books she was carrying (because they fell on the ground when she bumped into him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:12 pm
sweatdrop "I guess im just really patient and got used to being alone a=so i got bored and that is how i stay bussy....." she noticed someone runing this way and bumped into him "hmm?" she said taking a few steps bac so i didnt get in the way  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Zalantra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:19 pm
"That's a skill I need to learn." Kincaid nodded. "I bet you study a lot as well." A girl bumped against him and he turned to see if she was fine, but she had already picked up all her books. "Don't worry about it," Kincaid said to the girl. "You okay?"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff