Art Style
  Plot
  Characters
  all of the above (and more)
  other
View Results

Yaoi_Koi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:05 am
I love the characters, story plot, the art, and the creativeness! biggrin Its awsome! heart
L power!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:22 pm
L POWER! lol whee  

miya08

Chibi Kiku-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:55 pm
Ryuk scared the crap out of me and was enough to almost make me stop watching, lol, but I watched and I like it because it's different. It's not your average everyday anime/manga. =3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:59 am
I love how different it is from any manga I've read. It was just sitting on my "list of things I should read somday" when I found volumes 1 and 2 at my local library [we have manga, anime, and video games!]. After checking those out I was instantly addicted. So I decided to keep reading and I also started watching the anime. The story just continued to blow me away with it's irony and how it makes you think a bit more than most things and how it constantly changes. I also love that you're basically forced to pick a side at the end of the story while at the beginning you can kind of linger in the middle since both sides seem to have some truth to them.

The characters are also amazing! I love their personalities and how they were drawn so well to suit that. I find it amazing that even though the writer and artist were different people the characters work so perfectly!

Jam-Kiske

Shameless Lunatic

hana_27

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:09 pm
I Like Death Note Because it is the best. i love the looks on raito's face and how smart they are (Light and L). i also love how L always eats sweets. it is so cute. but it made me sad what happened to L!!
but just all around death note is the BEST! heart heart heart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:44 pm
everything!  

aKuma_TsubaSa

saiyoucho

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:12 pm
I haven't seen the manga. But I've seen the first movie and the anime.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:07 pm
I like the manga's art and I love the characters and the plot. The story is awesome and makes you think alot. Also I think some of the characters are awesome others ot so much. I think that the movies are awesome.  

Nii Chan is here

P y r O C l a s T

Wheezing Gawker

3,450 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:26 am
Simple...I love the battle of wits between Kira and his enemies, as well as how it's an epic battle between good and evil (or good and GOOD, if you choose to see Kira's vigilantism as such). 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:32 pm
I really like Death Note and I don't know why. D:

The plot's really fascinating and the battle betwen Kira and L (general)--- it's just outstanding. I love the way they have mind games and I know it's guy-oriented but it's just great!

When you think of Death Note, it shows an intellectual standing of justice. The first time I saw Death Note was the movie first then I went directly to the anime. ^^ After that I started getting hooked. 8DDD

liszst

Aki Suzume

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:56 pm
Well, I watch Death Note for the plot, the awesome effects they use and the style, and, most of all, L whee For me, ever since L died, the show went a little downhill. What kept it kind of up for me was Near xd I loved the ending of Death Note manga more. YES! GO RYUK!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:38 am
the manga artwork is amazing and the plot is crazy weird but good  

Nina Hellsing

GoodbyexANDxSorry

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:55 pm
Basically all of the above. The plot was amazing. I was always guessing or wondering what would happen next. The character, well each is likable. Except maybe Misa. >> And the art style was just awesome. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:23 pm
i just loved the plot of the story, it made me get soo into it!!
ohh and the characters also added to it, and i just loved L, it was like LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT  

DollMeUp Shop

sweet-latte

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:48 pm
everything got me hooked on. the genius plot and personalities each character holds. and the art is beautiful. mrgreen  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff