Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sandrabang

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:46 pm
Hokuto sighed. "Just tell me where the damn food is. I don't care for your problems man."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:41 pm
"Geez"She said  

Bravery-Homunculus

sandrabang

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:50 pm
"Hmph." Hokuto sighed. "Sorry. My personality gets jacked up when I'm hungry. So, again. I'm sorry. But please, I'm really hungry now." Hokuto felt a bit dizzy. "Ah.." Then Hokuto fainted.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:57 am
"OMG..Get this person some food now"She said  

Bravery-Homunculus

sandrabang

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:02 am
Hokuto fainted, drifting into a dream. Her childhood appeared before her. Her parents killed in a war, her best friends leaving her because she was neko, a scar on her back from when a thief slashed her with a whip. A tear slowly drifted down her cheek.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:17 am
She put her head on her lap and tryed to wake her up "Wake up"She said  

Bravery-Homunculus

sandrabang

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:21 pm
Hokuto slowly opened her eyes. Before her, stood a person who looked like her mother. "M..om..?" Then she relized it was someone else. "Oh." She blushed. "Sorry."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:33 pm
Hotsuma looked over to the nekos in the middle of the hall, particularly the ones on the floor. He pulls out from his back pack a lunch box, and from that a chicken ceaser salad. As he calmly walked over to them, he turned his attention to the one sprawled on the floor. With his other hand, he outstreached it.
"I heard you need food and that you need to go to the cafe. I'll take you. Food cost money, so you can have this. I hope that you'll accept it. So here, give me your hand smile ." He said this with a very warm and friendly smile, looking nowhere but her eyes.  

rettamyerg

ecafllod

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:25 pm
In the front of the school, Itsuki ponders wheter she should reallygo through with going into a cross spices enviornment. She wondered, how did humans act and how would they treat her? She had never been in exstended cotact with a human before. But everywhere she looked, Nekos and human where together, enjoying each others company. Maybe everything was going to be okay. Problem was, she was still at the front of the school and she hadn't moved an inch.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:30 pm
Hokuto stared deeply into his eyes and smiled. "Thank you. And your name is?" She took the food and bit into it slowly.  

sandrabang

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

rettamyerg

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:21 pm
After pulling her up, he bowed to the three nekos, acknologeing every one of them. "My name is Hotsuma. I'm a upperclassman." He then smoothly turns around and slips into the crowd. But the only signal was his hand, rose in the air, waving for them to follow.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:45 pm
Hokuto stood up and dusted herself. Then she ran towards his hand and
grabbed it. "You never told me your name sempai!"  

sandrabang

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ecafllod

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:56 pm
"His name is Shinzaike Hotsuma," Itsuki yelled with confidence on the other side of the hall. The sight of a farmiliar face gave her some bravery to enter. "It's been a while."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:08 pm
Hotusma's hand tighted around Hokuto's. "Well if it isn't Lady Kazugadamichi." He turned to Hokuto. "She's one of the noble Nekos' daughter. I met her a little time ago. We are what you might call distant friends. But if you do decide to actually stay here awhile, I hope that won't be the case for you."  

rettamyerg

ecafllod

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:30 am
She looked couriously at the Neko beside Hotsuma. "Um, excuse me, but may I ask your name?"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff