Welcome to Gaia! ::

Manic Poll House

Back to Guilds

A Manic House of Polls! 

Tags: Poll, Whore, Spam, Friends, Amazing 

Reply The Recycle Bin
MPH's Member Bios! Come Add Yours! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Member Bios!
yay!
100%
 100%  [ 81 ]
Total Votes : 81

Veta_Black

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:23 pm
Name: Veta_Black (duh)
Likes: Really too many to mention, but the short list of my obsessions is:

Dragonball Z (Vegeta!), Buffy, Angel, Highlander, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, FullMetal Alchemist, The Daily Show, Animorphs, Roswell, Brad Pitt... Something I'll regret forgetting...

Dislikes: Book-burning, Incest fics, Fics that pair different generations for no cannon reason, hate, purposeful ignorance...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 9:24 pm
name: Wren McNamara
Favorite bands: hm..... MCR, gorillaz, Red hot chili peppers, and others.....
Faveorite show: inuyasha, samuri champloo, DNAngel, Princess tutu (not intirly to my taste, but it's kewl) any thing on cartoon network, and anime network
dislike: pop music, the color pink, skirts, brittany spears, and justin harrington stare  

ChildOfTheNight963

Wordstreamer~Nifty Fairy~

Festive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:30 pm
Wordstreamer. That works in the reality outside of Gaia, too.
Gender? Female, unless all of my science teachers and doctors have lied to me....
Age is 15, but that's changing in one month. Less than, actually, by a few hours. xd
Likes? Reading a lot, dancing a lot, Gaia, writing a lot, seeing my friends a lot, drawing a lot, singing a lot, and playing the piano a lot. Silver, and that keyboard I saw. And the mace. xd
Dislikes? Almost all of my classmates at school, mornings (and sometimes afternoons), people that annoy me (same as the first one), and crappy grammar. It's just kind of...... Annoying. Oh, and being bored. Also, things I can't do.
Fave bands: Evanescence...... And Vanessa Carlton..... And many others, but especially those two.....
Random: I just fell in love with an AWESOME Casio keyboard! Standard 88 keys, like a piano, weighted keys, about a zillion different tones, a pedal, COMPLETE GORGEOUSNESS........ And $799.99. That's going to take a while. But 'll get it before I go away to college.
Grade: 11. I will be a junior..... And I cannot describe how much more I would love to be a senior--or even better, a college student.....

That's me. Kind of. Maybe? A little?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:19 am
Name: Victoria
Favorite Band: System of a Down, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Bloodhound Gang, Bon Jovi, HIM
Favorite Song: BYOB/Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo/In Joy and Sorrow
Hobbies:Sleeping, watching TV, working out
Pet Peeve: Rude people
Random: I wish I had a Kryptonite cross, then I could keep Dracula AND Superman away!
Fav. Book/Movie: Kill Bill, The Yellow Submarine, Alice in Wonder land book and movies.

sourVicki

[ Evil Monkey ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:09 am
Name: Shirley [But pleease don't call me that >_< Call me Rae ^-^]
Age: 12 [Don't worry. I curse. xB I know all about...stuff. XD I'm surrounded by pervs at school -_- So,yeah xP]
Favorite band(s): Relient K, Good Charlotte, Linkin Park, Delirious?, and Switchfoot [Notice most of them are Christian bands xP]
Favorite song(s): Relient K / Failure to Excommunicate, Good Charlotte / Ghost of You, Linkin Park / My December, Delirious? / Shout to the North, Switchfoot / The Beautiful Letdown
Favorite Celebrites: Benji Madden, Billy Martin, Mike Shinoda, Chester Bennington, Tom Felton, Daniel Radcliffe, and Sean Biggerstaff
Hobbies: Writing [I have my own quizzes xB], watching anime, singing, roleplaying, photography, and thinking up creative ideas xP
Pet Peeve: N00bs >_<
Favorite Movie / Book: Harry Potter 3, Shaolin Soccer, Spirited Away, Princess Monenoke, Naruto the 1st Movie, A Series of Unfortunate Events [Both book and movie], and Crispin
Random: I prefer water over any drink any day

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:08 am
Hello! =^o^= I'm Unichi! You can call me Unichi or Michu!!!!!!! Okies, I'm going to be 15 in October!

I have many interests: anime and manga, RPG games mostly (Final Fantasy), drawing, writing stories, sewing, making my own costumes, thinking up weird but cool costume designs for my characters, cooking, making my own comics, acting, every J-rock band/artist imaginable, Kyo from Dir en Grey who is my future hubby... heart J-pop, soccer, swimming, shopping, being different, being loud, dolls, stuff toys, gothic lolita bible, japanese magazines that relate to jrock, jpop, and/or anime and manga, posters, cheese, llamas, seagulls, banana-phones, anything random, travelling around, japan in general, coloring books, sleeping, science, drama, big cities, eating junkfood, sushi, green, pocky, being crazy, wearing outrageous clothes, cosplaying, going to conventions, scaring people at parks by dressing up in random anime costumes, brownies, gaia online, lounging, flowers, my friends, great and moving stories, meaningful quotes, romantic movies, movies that make you cry, and having fun!!!!!!!!!! blaugh heart sweatdrop whee 4laugh

Things I don't like: people who don't appreciate the simple things in life, people who take advantage of others, people who are mean, pervs, backstabbers, evil dogs, math and health class, losing my best friends, spiders, people who whistle ( my pet peeve), being told I'm short, being told I look like a 5th grader even though I'm a 10th grader, people who glare at me and whisper about me, boring movies, stuck up people, television( there's nothing good on anymore..) people who diss my friends, people who make fun of me because I like anime, apricots, prunes, skimpy clothes, cold places, my feet being cold, being sick, people being mad at me... I think that's about it....

Favorite J-Rock Band: Dir en Grey all the way!!!!!!! Yep-yep! I like Kagrra, Rentrer en Soi, L'arc en Ciel, Gazette!!! Woot! Go Ruki and Reita! heart , Alice 9, X Japan, Bis, Psycho le Cemu! Yay for Yura-sama and Aya!!, Kra....just to name a few...the list goes on....
Favorite J-rock Solo Artist: Hide! May he rest in peace TT3TT crying , Kana, Miyavi!!, and Gackt!!!!
Favorite J-pop artist: Ayumi Hamasaki and BoA
Favorite Actor: Kwan Sang Woo
Favorite Song: I have too many..... I like 1000 words and real Emotion from FFX-2! Yay Yuna! ^^
Favorite emoticon: 3nodding
Random: Cheesefish! Llamas and Seagulls are plotting to take over the world!!! Mwhahahah *cough* hahhaa......Oh yeah, check my journal for cool pictures and I'm writing a J-rock story if you want to read it and if you don't know what J-rock is, you will be very informed in my journal! ^^
Quote: "You don't have to understand something to love it." ~ me, "You only have one chance, don't give up."

Okies! Well, that's all you need to know about me! blaugh heart biggrin 3nodding whee 4laugh  

Unichi

k a s u g u m m i

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:56 pm
Name: Riian
Grade: 10th
Ethnicity: Taiwanese
Likes: Music, art, sleeping, anime/manga, yakisoba, sleeping :3
Dislikes: Hypocrites, pity parties, hot weather, sticky caps *throttles someone*, mainstream bands that go on and on and on about slitting their wrists and wearing too much eyeliner. Enough, plzkthx. D:
Favorite Artists/Bands: The Pillows, Radiohead, AKFG, Modest Mouse, Death Cab for Cutie, Franz Ferdinand, Coldplay, Arcade Fire, the list goes on...
Favorite Anime/Manga: Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist, D. Gray-man, Naruto, Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle

I love you too. mrgreen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:25 pm
Name: Flink.Pamingo. Not telling you my real one. ^-^
Favourite Band: Right now...Jack Off Jill. <3
Favourite Song: Cherry Lips ~ Garbage. ninja
Hobbies: Drawing, writing, photographing butterflies. XD
Pet Peeves: People who do not respect the English language. As in horrible spelling and grammar. >.<

I can't think of anything else to say. I tend to talk in third person a bit. No reason why. And I'm generally a very hyper person. So...SHMEEE~

Flink.Pamingo

kureno9394

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:33 pm
Name: ninja
Nickname: "Queen of Spam/Spam Queen" in a different guilds though... sweatdrop
Interest: All I'm saying is Gaia & GRAVY! I don't want to say anymore...
Favorite Band: I think "S.H.E"
Favorite Song: Super Star, ^ for artist. xd
Hobbies: Do I have one?

I didn't really want to say my name and gender... but gender is pretty obvious... sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:11 pm
rp Name: Jet Enduro
interests: gaia, video games, books, riding my bike, anime, and martial arts
Hobbies: playing and collecting video games and anime/mangas.
birthdate: September 9th 1989 (ok ok so I'm almost 16 but close enough.....)
Favorite Elemenet:Fire
personality: well i"m quiet and kinda shy aroun girls people say im nice but i dont really know about that

hmmmm.... can't think of anbything else to day if you wanna know more ask me in a pm or something I don't care.........  

FlameJet

6,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

professionalpineapple

8,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:16 pm
name: just call me pineapple
interests: drama, quizbowl, making funny animations, sleeping, eating cheese...
social status: total geek, has weird friends
favorite manga: Dr. Slump xd
dislikes: television D:< newbs that ask stupid questions, people that tell me my avatar's a lesbian stressed (she's a bunch of pixels for gawd's sake!) and my computer.
favorite band: flogging molly, at the moment
favorite song: feel good inc., by the gorillaz

that should be enough...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:24 pm
Name: Adrian!!!
Favorite type of music: Anything really....
Favorite band: Too many... most faves.... AFI, Wallflowers, FIF!!!!
Favorite Movie: Nightmare Before Christmas

Yes i am me.... hehe... i just got out of high school.... go class of 05... weird... now im going to college for 3 days a week... yet im considered a full time student... weird... yeah... im new to Gaia... so BLUH!!!! lol... i laugh alot.... sorry lol....  

Rabbits Are Roadkill

Romantic Bookworm

Daku_Hana

Naughty Nymph

27,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Blob's To You 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:03 am
Sex: F
Name: Azzelus
Race: Queen of the Mystical Morphers,human, dryad

Weapons:
Poison Purple Asura:turns darker in her anger*(its a flame blade but when cut deep the scar is permanent, deflect attack causes atomatic asura revenge)
User Image
Black Blade Katana: A black blade made up of metals from lava. (it heats up and is poisoned)
Special abilities:
Frozen kiss: a kiss of her pale cold lips (in her mermaid form) causes a poison to enters the opponents system and freezes a person bloods stream and untill their heart warms it it takes 1/4 of thier energy to fully revive and sucks up 2/4 of thier energy which enters her slowly.

Ice Cacoon: a thick very strong ice cacoon surrounds her form and suck up half her energy and all water sources within 800 ft. Get larger and thicker.After 3 turns it explodes into billions of ice shards cold mist and water all around the area reaching about 50 ft.

Huricane Rage: causes the water to turn in to a twister and strong blstering rain drops, sepperating her and her apponent from each other all physical attacks are useless only magic and spells work.last for about 8 turns in a fight.can be used 2 times in a battle.

Healing Rain: drops of water fall down from the sky and land in water like rock and when it touches her and her allies they get revived from being knocked out giving them and her 3/4 of thier enrgy and power back. (aloud to use once every 6 turns)

Azzelus (kittie) was part human, drayad and half mystic,when she was a young woman the lord was driving around in his carrige looking for his lost love and he runs her over and she get hit hard enough that she was bleeding her life away. the mystic lord fell inlove with her and gave her his blood so she can become imortal and placed her in a glass case and dressed her as a doll while she slept for a 100 years not aging and waited until she awoke.She woke up after 100 years in a dark room surrounded by red roses with black vines and purple thorns. She was lost, confused and afraid of him. He treated her like a possesion and help her improve some of her powers. Azzelus built up her power in which the lord of the mystics couldn't believe was so strong. She escapes the mystics castle and runs away into the forest and then into a city of everything new and unknown to her.All her friends and family except for her long lost father who was taken nt to long afer she was captured the rest were gone and dead.She found out he was catured by some creatures and never seen again. She was alone and in search for her father, love and acception. the lord of the mystics got very angry and now is in search for the maiden herself to capture her and trap her in the glass case like the doll he claimed she was.he send out minnion every where to find her and capture her.The story still continues and can any one help me find my destiny and love.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:44 pm
Name: Kayle (Ladyvamp2005)

Favorite Bands: ICP, KoRn, Twiztid, Mudvayne, Slipknot, Seether, anything metal and heavy.

Martial Status: Taken by Lordzombie2005 and looking for a girl

Sexuality: Bi Leading towards lesbian

Favorite Movies: Thirteen, Lord of the rings, The Excorsist, Silence of the lamb, Army of Darkness, The Devils Rejects, House of 1000 Corpses, The Faculity, The Craft..anything horror or comedy.

Favorite T.V Shows: Anything Cartoon Network, Anything ScFi, Ghost Hunters, Most Haunted, FullHouse, 7th Heaven.. not sure wat else.

What you would lyke to know about me: I'm Shy And dont lyke being in crowds of people.

biggrin  

LadyVamp2005

CarboCookie

Hygienic Hoarder

28,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:33 pm
Name: CarboCookie
Height: 6'0
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Blonde
Horoscope: Cancer
Chinese Horoscope: Tiger
Hobbies: nothing really, although I am struggling to learn Japanese, I also like collecting anime and j-rock magazine scans.
Favourite music genre: J-rock, and just about anything else so long as I don't get too much of it.
Favourite band(s)/artist(s): Dir en Grey, Dream Theater, Kagrra, Malice Mizer, Miyavi, X-Japan (you have to love classics), Psycho le Cemu, The Beatles (yes I like the beatles, it's not lame! scream )
Favourite movie genres: HORROR! American classic horror, Japanese horror, Italian Giallo (another variety of horror), B-movies, Kung-fu, Sci-fi, Comedy (as long as it's not to low-brow, gross or offensive), Anime, and believe it or not, international movies and indie drama (which are often the opposite of all the traditionally cheesy genres I just mentioned). I also love classic dramas and artsy-violent movies from the 70's.
Favourite Movies: Anything made by George Romero, Dario Argento or Hayao Miyazaki, The Neverending Story, the Dark Crystal and Labyrinth (hey, I watched them all the time as a kid I have to mention them), and I dunno, lots of others.
Favourite TV genre: comedy and "adult swim" cartoons (I put adult swim in quotes, because I don't actually get adult swim where I live, I have to get torrents of most of the things on adult swim that I watch). However I don't watch many anime TV shows, it's just too hard to keep up to date with all the episodes.
Favourite TV shows: Seinfeld (even though it's off the air), Conan O'Brien, South Park, Futurama, The Venture Brothers, and Naruto. I also like the s**t from www.fat-pie.com (don't forget the "-" in fat-pie, you'll regret it otherwise).
Favourite VG genre: RPG, 2D fighter.
Favourite VG's: Doom (I & II), Final Fantasy 6, Terranigma, Seiken Densetsu 3, Last Blade 2, Marvel VS Capcom 2, Power Stone 2, Crazy Taxi.
Favourite Foods: Sushi, mushrooms, spring rolls, sesame balls, sticky rice (the kind you get at a dim sum lunch, that is wrapped in a banana leaf with bits of pork), red bean paste steam buns, udon noodles, brie cheese, croissants, beef (prepared in a multitude of ways), ice cream (mint chip, oreo, rolo, hazelnut swirl, green tea, and some others) and just about any kind of candy except licorice.

And no, I am not spelling favourite incorrectly, I've just chosen not to use the bastardized American spelling.  
The Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff