Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:38 am
zieg also logged into the holy ground to see that hitomi was already there. "oh sorry for making you wait. i had to go get some items" he said to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:31 am
Tsuyuna suddenly found herself standing on an old stone walkway. Surrounding her seemed to be a huge lake. "This isn't exactly what I had in mind," she groaned. Glancing around, she began looking for a church. She thought in agitation, "Maybe that person was jus' duping me. Who in their right mind would put a church h- ?" Catching her breath, Tsuyuna blinked in shock when she saw an old building with stained glass windows resting at the very center of the lake. Silently scolding herself for ever doubting the mysterious individual, she leapt up and began to glide her way towards it. As she approached it she noticed a few figures standing in front of the door.
"Crap!" Tsuyuna gasped as she dove down into the water. She swam until she came to a precipice which she could hide under. Her lungs cried for air by the time she decided it was safe to rise to the surface. Keeping herself stationary, she could hear the voices of the other players standing less than seven feet away. "Oh sorry for making you wait. I had to go get some items," she heard someone utter. "Fabulous," Tsuyuna grumbled, seething, "that person probably went an' told the entire cyber network about this place!" Even if the person did not, the fact that she was not the first person to discover it peeved her. Silently, she waited (and hoped) that the intruders would leave.

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:15 am
"Items for what?! There are no monster's here to begin with!' Hitomi walked off.

"Wait. Sorry. I'm just under a lot of stress as of now."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:20 am
"No really! Drive him away so I can have less people to contend with!" Tsuyuna thought in desperation.  

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:33 pm
Edin was inside the church he heard several voiced outside. He tried to ignore them. "Why the bloody hell are there so many people here? RIGHT when I'm about to do something that I'd like to be alone for..." He walked outside the church. "Why are you guys here?" He glared at Hitomi and Zeig.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:38 pm
"That's what I'd like to know," mumbled Tsuyuna to herself.  

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:23 am
Hitomi glared up. "Am I suppose to have a damn invitation or something?! I came because he ask me to!" She pointed at Zeig. "I don't even know why I am here, dammit!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:50 am
As Tsuyuna listened it then occurred to her that maybe this same character that pulled the girl here with him might have been the mysterious entity that she had conversed with before. But just as that thought passed through her mind, she remembered the way he spoke. "The way he talks is nothing like the way that person typed," she remembered. Then again, lots of people could type differently than how they talked. In The World, people could easily pretend to be someone they were not. She decided she would not dismiss the notion. After all, her motto for everything in The World was: Nothing is ever as it seems.  

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:29 am
"i came here to meet up with her to discuss something. what are you doing here?" he explained as he started walking towards the church.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:34 pm
Tsuyuna rolled her eyes. "Again with the same question. Answer it clearly, this time, please?" she groaned silently. Her legs were beginning to ache from trying to keep her up in the water. Mentally, she noted that next year she would join the swim team, should she have to go through another similar situation.  

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:23 pm
Edin continued to glare at Hitomi and Zeig. "I'm going to see someone special. Leave me alone." He clenched his fists and walked into the church once again. "God dammit, everyone here has to just ruin things. Nothing goes right for me." He said to himself as he entered the church.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:12 am
Hitomi continue to walk to the chruch, not caring about the other guy and his probelms.

This chruch has been the setting for most of the coma victums in the past...I have to find Yoko no mather what!

She continue to press the numbers to Yoko's home and cell phone but nobody was picking up...  

BreathLessX
Crew

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:44 am
Edin watched as Hitomi walked inside the church. "Arrhhgghh. Why can't you just-" He stopped as he looked at the broken down statue and the Tri-Edge mark. That wasn't the only thing distracting him. He saw a transparent version of Fe, is lost girlfriend walking towards him, either it was real or he was hallucinating. "...Fe...?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:01 pm
Tsuyuna sighed. Apparently everyone here was just as resolved to get inside as she was. Her legs were losing their stamina fast. Gritting her teeth, she decided that she would have to get out of the water. They would spot her for sure and then more tension would arise. Suddenly a text message appeared and automatically opened before her eyes.

Flashmail to Tsuyuna
There's another way. Dive under the church. Trust me.

"They're back!" Tsuyuna gasped in disbelief. She waited -a second message did not appear. "Boy, this person likes to cut conversations short." she thought. Peeking above the precipice, she noticed that the character she had suspected of doing this before was not typing. Obviously, it was not him. Then again, who was it? And what exactly did they mean by "dive under the church?" Did the lake extend down underneath it? This could not be right, for by all logic the building would have to rest on a pedestal of ground that extended down to the base of the lake. Tsuyuna shook her head, "Nonsense, complete an' utter nonsense." But the mysterious individual had been right before. There must have been something awfully important in that church. Otherwise why would so many people be wanting to get in?
She gazed down into the dark depths of the lake. "I could get myself killed down there..." she thought, "Then again, I could get myself killed by these aggravated players." Deciding it was better to die of "natural" causes in the game, she took and deep breath and dove under the water. It was murky and all she could see was the dark blue graphics of the lake water.

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:20 pm
zieg walked into the church and walked up to the pedastle. as he got to the pedastle, he put his hands together and started to say a prayer. as he finished, he turned to hitomi and said, "its about time to tell ya something important. are you ready to listen?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff