Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
~~The last Night before the First day~~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eat Cheese!!
  YES!! ^_^
  NEVER!! -_-'
View Results

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:29 pm
Rath had been watching silently from a tree. He had thought this village would have been a good place to rest for a few days, but now there were all these people. Guess I'm going to have to find somewhere else to stay... he thought, jumping down.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:31 pm
"Im sorry Karin. i didn't mean to. I saw you and him and I guess I got carried away..." She said rubbing her knck. "Forgive me?" Asked Sky holding out her arms.  

LazySky

LazySky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:33 pm
Sky's ears twiched and her tail gave a quick whip. She turned around imeditly. "who is that?" She cired to what seemed to be air. "I can smell you...half....wait...you dont smell human nor demon not ever half demon. What are you?" She said walking toward the tree.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:34 pm
"Well i guess i will go the place on the hill." Mito said "Anyone joining me"  

Death_God_Sakura

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:39 pm
Rath came out from behind the tree. He had hoped that no one would smell him, but as usual he had no such luck. "I'm not sure what I am myself actually." he admitted. "You can't smell what I am either then?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:47 pm
"No." She said shaking her head. "But were leaving to sleep soon." She said smiling. "wanna come? I'ts late and you probley shouldn't be out this late." She smilied again. "O...O where are my maners?" She said slaping her ofrhead. "I'm Sky." She looked back at Mito. She walked up to him. "I'm Sky by the way." She smilied dorkly.  

LazySky

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:52 pm
Karin looked away from Sky "I am KArin to all of you who dont know me"Karin said  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:52 pm
"A Pleasure to meet yoou Sky. I'm Mito" Mito said bowing  

Death_God_Sakura

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:57 pm
"I am Rath." he said looking around. "I think I will take you up on your offer." It had been a while since he'd actually spent time with others, he didn't want to leave just yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:05 pm
"Great. Then it's setteled." She said laughing. "Come on Karin." She said grabing her hand.  

LazySky

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:09 pm
He followed Sky. "What are you exactly? I know you're part wolf but the other part..." he trailed off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:15 pm
Mito followed Sky "So where are we going"  

Death_God_Sakura

LazySky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:17 pm
Sky smilied. "I'm a half wolf demon and...." She stoped. "are you sure you want to know?" She asked scraching her ear. "It makes some people inconfotable." she sighed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:23 pm
"How can I be uncomfortable with what others are if I'm not even sure what I am myself," he reasoned. "What if I end up being the same? I can never fully reject certain possibilites." he said, his fingers traveling to the ring around his neck.  

Scary_Moonlight

LazySky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:27 pm
"Ture...Well, im part vampire from my father side." She saddined and her ears fell.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff