Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
More Than Friends - Ron/Harry Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SailorSilvanesti

4,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:38 pm
~* O.O SACRILAGE!!!

[Points to posts on previous page] HOW CAN YOU NOT LOVE RON?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love him so much! Pairing him with Harry is a win...also Draco, never really thought about if he was with any of his family members, like someone else suggested in another thread... *eye twitch* but I think someone mentionedd a Ron/Twins fic floating out there in cyberspace...

RON/EVERYBODY FTW!*~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:43 am
SailorSilvanesti
~* O.O SACRILAGE!!!

I love him so much! Pairing him with Harry is a win...also Draco, never really thought about if he was with any of his family members, like someone else suggested in another thread... *eye twitch* but I think someone mentionedd a Ron/Twins fic floating out there in cyberspace...

RON/EVERYBODY FTW!*~

I dunno. I have a weird time slashing Ron. It's a bit easier when it's him and family members for some reason. But just in general, he defies shipping in my brain.  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

SailorSilvanesti

4,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:11 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
SailorSilvanesti
~* O.O SACRILAGE!!!

RON/EVERYBODY FTW!*~

I dunno. I have a weird time slashing Ron. It's a bit easier when it's him and family members for some reason. But just in general, he defies shipping in my brain.

~*Well, I do kind of like Ron/Twins...*guilty look* but I kind of prefer slashing him with someone other than family on occasion...you know theres a Ron/Harry/Twins fic on fanfiction.net?

I was like...wait...WTH?*~

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:48 am
SailorSilvanesti
[Ren The Ryoko]
SailorSilvanesti
~* O.O SACRILAGE!!!

RON/EVERYBODY FTW!*~

~*Well, I do kind of like Ron/Twins...*guilty look* but I kind of prefer slashing him with someone other than family on occasion...you know theres a Ron/Harry/Twins fic on fanfiction.net?

The Twins get slashed with everyone. Just a way of the world. XD

I read a really good Charlie/Ron years ago.  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

SailorSilvanesti

4,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:05 am
[Ren The Ryoko]
SailorSilvanesti
[Ren The Ryoko]
SailorSilvanesti
~* O.O SACRILAGE!!!

RON/EVERYBODY FTW!*~

~*Interesting...Creepy...but interesting...*~  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:30 am
SailorSilvanesti
[Ren The Ryoko]
SailorSilvanesti
[Ren The Ryoko]
SailorSilvanesti
~* O.O SACRILAGE!!!

RON/EVERYBODY FTW!*~

~*Interesting...Creepy...but interesting...*~

As I recall, it really wasn't what creepy. It was actually just really cute.  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Crew

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Pairing Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers