Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians

Back to Guilds

Join vegetarians and supporters for discussion on health, cooking, and ethical issues! 

Tags: Food, Vegan, Vegetarian, Animal, Cooking 

Reply Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians
Global Warming: Are You Doing Your Part? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emo godfather

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:55 am
Please tell me you're being sarcastic or trolling, PLEASE rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:08 pm
Oh sorry, 500 milion ppl sweatdrop
I posted new topics in Health & Diet subforum
u should go and see them  

Johnny Thermo

irishcocoa

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:17 am
Perhaps I'm going to be a bit radical, but here I go:

The earth's temperature and atmosphere has always fluctuated between tropical, moderate, and really really cold. Even if humans hadn't contributed to the gases that are present during climate change, the temperature and atmosphere would change. "Global Warming" is a natural event for Earth.

Having said that, however, the excess amount of gas that humans have put into the atmosphere have sped up the "global warming" process. The problem with that is that the Earth cannot keep up and cannot adapt fast enough.

Nothing can stop global warming. But we can do enough to let the planet change and adapt the way it is meant to. That is the whole issue with global warming. Because when the next atmospheric change happens, it will take even longer to regenerate and if humans survive that change, there may not be enough to survive on.

As for the soy farms...the soy feeds the cows and it also is put into a lot of different meat products. Most fast food places have food that is at least 50% soy. And if one looks at the labels of frozen meat products, most of them have some kind of soy in them.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:50 am
not to mention that this soy is mostly geneticly modified
and i think they dont even have to write on the product if it was modified  

Johnny Thermo

Guild of Vegans and Vegetarians

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items