Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Extended Discussion
Evolution VS Creationism Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which one?
  Evolution
  Creationism
  Other
  Don't care.
View Results

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:04 am

Right now, I hate religion.
I still believe in creationism, but I hate division of religions.
Too many sub-divisions
Too many people
Too many voices
One me.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:10 am
Evolution is so stupid..
I just believe one day we were created by The Lord. That's all.

Dark Hearted Shadow

jrat123456

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:21 am
my personal belief is that we were created by quartz... the whole big bang thing... as time went on and space grew the quartz multiplied and got bigger... eventually creating planets and such. and humans and other animals were created by meters hitting the planet with a bit of particles in them.. but since the world was not all full of grass and stuff the meters that hit the ocean survived and were eventually adapted to surface they we formed out of that (took about 4 billions years) burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:31 am

Quartz...? Wait, what???!
Premordial Atom (sp?), is what I thought the blasted theory was.
Isn't quartz a mineral...or rock...or some crap like that?

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:50 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

Too many sub-divisions
Too many people
Too many voices
One me.

So your considering becoming a non-denominational creationist?

Cos I dig those folks. You can have a debate with them and know they are not gonna call you a heretic and burn you at the stake.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:52 pm
Dark Hearted Emo
Evolution is so stupid..

And why is that? as I find the idea of an all mighty entity, that just popped into existence one day to suit the needs of a book that has been constantly used to subjugate the masses and as a tool slaughter pretty damn stupid.  

Rellik San
Captain

Dark Hearted Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:46 am
Rellik San
Dark Hearted Emo
Evolution is so stupid..

And why is that? as I find the idea of an all mighty entity, that just popped into existence one day to suit the needs of a book that has been constantly used to subjugate the masses and as a tool slaughter pretty damn stupid.

When speaking about religions, beliefs, I just get confused. Let's leave it like that. I just don't have any idea how the humanity was created... I just believe that there's a mighty.... Power.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:06 am
Dark Hearted Emo
Rellik San
Dark Hearted Emo
Evolution is so stupid..

When speaking about religions, beliefs, I just get confused. Let's leave it like that. I just don't have any idea how the humanity was created... I just believe that there's a mighty.... Power.
Then in which case, why the belief that power is divine in nature, as opposed to alien in nature? If this power is divine, why doesn't he intervene as we obliterate ourselves and the world around us for our own selfish needs? If there is a divine power, then surely he's forsaken us in which case can one truly believe in all mighty power that grows weary of his experiment in 6000 years?

I'm not saying its wrong to believe in something more then mortal presence, all I'm saying is, blind faith in something like this, seems superfluous in this type of discussion, that rather then needing "um's, ah's and maybe's," needs confident and concise answers.  

Rellik San
Captain

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:27 pm
Rellik San
[Ashes][is][Ashes]

Too many sub-divisions
Too many people
Too many voices
One me.

So your considering becoming a non-denominational creationist?

Cos I dig those folks. You can have a debate with them and know they are not gonna call you a heretic and burn you at the stake.

Quite honestly, I haven't a clue. I could. Perhaps. I'm pretty open-minded about religion right now. If something doesn't feel right to me, or just doesn't make sense, then I won't really go there, not until it does.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:53 pm
I watch too much discovery channel and national geographic channel to not believe in evolution.
I like concrete ideas and things that have believable explanations.
Creationism doesnt do it for me. I dont like that kind of abstract thought.

I'm not completely siding with anything but as far as I'm concerned one has made more sense than the other.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

sweet-neko-chan123

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:41 pm
evolution...... not that I hate creationism.... just, there is no evidence to support it..... just faith.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:19 am
You all know there is technically room for both ideas to co-exist,  

Rellik San
Captain

itzalwaysraining

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:28 am
even though im catholic i still belive in evolution because how does 2 humans turn into 6 billion humans and if this is true than we are having sex with our own sisters!!!! wtf  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:02 am
I think we evolved but in a different way. It has to do with stars and and ice and lots o' sex. dramallama  

AdrianaKitten

wiccan of the moon

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:38 pm
I don't believe in either. I don't care. I believe in looking to the future of humanity, instead of studying the past.  
Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff