Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
do you ever feel alone? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver Wingling

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:30 am
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood
I say alone is good. Who wants to be accepted? I'll take ignored, thank you very much. Not on the web, don't ignore me here. But in real life, I'll take alone any day.
Thats bull and you know it, who wants to lead a life of solitude, no one I know, thats why importance is placed on getting a partner.

depends what you think ignored means. I have about 5 very good friends, and I love them, but I want society in general to ignore me. Society scares me. mabye there's a better way to phrase it- I don't want to be ignored completly, but in general, I want the world to back off.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:36 am
Talmar_Star_Blood
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood
I say alone is good. Who wants to be accepted? I'll take ignored, thank you very much. Not on the web, don't ignore me here. But in real life, I'll take alone any day.
Thats bull and you know it, who wants to lead a life of solitude, no one I know, thats why importance is placed on getting a partner.

depends what you think ignored means. I have about 5 very good friends, and I love them, but I want society in general to ignore me. Society scares me. mabye there's a better way to phrase it- I don't want to be ignored completly, but in general, I want the world to back off.

Or mabye not. I don't really know, anymore. I used to love being alone, but I'm not sure anymore.  

Silver Wingling

jaded_pheonix13

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:44 pm
[Ashes][is][Ashes]
-Isel-
My reaason for feeling lonely, at any time, is that I basically push people away. I'm the kind of guy who meets someone and thinks "grr ******** off" instead of "i like this guy".

We love you anyways, Isel.

And Jaded, you are getting on my nerves.

how am i getting on ur nerves?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:45 pm
Dave Dave
jaded_pheonix13
that's a pain sad i get sad when im a lone and there isn't anything to do, wich gets me into trouble:S

What do you mean, gets you into trouble?
The hell? Do you go and commit crimes when you're alone and bored?

i do really stupid things that get me into trouble, like smoke and act up my asthma.  

jaded_pheonix13

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:37 pm
Talmar_Star_Blood
Talmar_Star_Blood
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood

Or mabye not. I don't really know, anymore. I used to love being alone, but I'm not sure anymore.
Changed your mind pretty fast didn't ya?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:14 pm
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood
Talmar_Star_Blood
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood

I have no idea. My mind cannot be pinned down. I used to love being alone, I reveled in it, I was only happy by myelf. Mabye I never realized that you can be happy with other people... I'm in a very stressful time right now. Half the time I want to be all alone, and the other half I'm afraid to be, so if I condradict myself, I am just too hurt to think, and don't really know what I think about anything.  

Silver Wingling

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:35 pm
Talmar_Star_Blood
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood
Talmar_Star_Blood
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood

I have no idea. My mind cannot be pinned down. I used to love being alone, I reveled in it, I was only happy by myelf. Mabye I never realized that you can be happy with other people... I'm in a very stressful time right now. Half the time I want to be all alone, and the other half I'm afraid to be, so if I condradict myself, I am just too hurt to think, and don't really know what I think about anything.
Just part of growing up kiddo.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:40 pm
im alone all the time, and i almost dont care its best for everyone else as long as im not around lots of people, they disgust me......they say hi to me just to see how i react, how they figure out my name at school, well it didnt come from me thats for sure  

War Resistance

YourGuardianAngel18

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:58 pm
I feel alone a lot.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:50 pm
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood
Talmar_Star_Blood

knowing its normal dosn't make it any less painful.  

Silver Wingling

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:53 pm
Talmar_Star_Blood
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood
Rellik San
Talmar_Star_Blood
Talmar_Star_Blood

knowing its normal dosn't make it any less painful.
I never said it is, just gotta take it easy and take it day by day to get through it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 7:58 pm
day by day... sounds cliche eneugh to work.  

Silver Wingling

Apocalyptical Elucidation

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:08 pm
nope, cause there's people home at my house.
and there's people who care about me and i know they do, unlike most peopel here who are selfish and only care about themselves  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:32 pm
Apocalyptical Elucidation
who are selfish and only care about themselves

gotcha covered, bud  

-Isel-

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:25 am
Talmar_Star_Blood
day by day... sounds cliche eneugh to work.

Cliche or not, if you spend your time worried about the past and the future of course your gonna get depressed and feel isolated. Just remember these sound verses from Clam Abuse:
"No matter who you are,
Or what your going through,
Theres always someone,
More f*cked up then you."

Between that bit of song and Limp Bizkits; Breakstuff I got through my teenage years only slightly bitter and cynical.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games