Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:34 am
"Oh he'll win unless he messes up little one, idiot boy, well he's an idiot." Kali shrugged, she really didn't use names more often then not it seemed, "What's a good pet name for Adam?" She was starting for move away from the fight though, from the sound of things she wanted to be a little farther away here soon.

A snarl was the only response, though there was worry now as he was figuring out he was screwed, though that alone got him to mess up more. At which point he decided he was ******** and dropped being defensive to full out attack.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:11 pm
Old Man. Really Old Guy. Methuselah. Pain in the a**. My Friend... MacLeod followed the fight with eyes growing less worried and more admiring. "Idiot works well enough," he said fondly, "though I doubt he'd appreciate it."

He chuckled as Methos performed an acrobatic maneuver that would put a circus gymnist to shame. "Call him Scarecrow, since you seem to think he needs a brain."

At this point Methos suddenly punched through the stranger's guard, slicing him across the belly. The other Immortal groaned and dropped to his knees, trying to hold his guts in with both hands.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:00 pm
"That's my cue to move now." She give indentation what she was talking about other then she walked past him to get farther away, "Oh, and I was calling the other one the idiot, not Adam little one, duh." She was going far, why bother, she didn't want to go home, home was boring, and quiet, screw that.

Which was his neon sign he was ********, oh well, it was going to happen one day, but by a scrawny little twit was annoying, "Both need to burn in hell."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:22 pm
Methos' teeth flashed white in the night as he raised his sword. "Light the fires for us, then," he breathed. "There can be only one."

"Little One?" Duncan shook his head, glad that Kali was leaving before the fireworks started. "Still don't get that..."

He braced himself as he heard the dull thud of the unknown Immortal's head hit the grass, his eyes going to Methos' impassive face and holding his gaze. The prickle of building power raised the hairs on the Scot's body a moment before the first bolt of lightening shot into Methos' rigid form. It took three blasts before an unwilling cry was wrenched from that long pale throat.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:37 am
By which time she was leaning again a building a good ways away shaking her head at the show, not at all to her taste, eh, such was life, it was more interesting then home, that was for sure. "The peops I run into." It was said with amusement more than anything else, amusement that didn't reach her eyes by any means. What to do, what to do, stick around or wander off, both had possibilities, this choice might make her see spots the rest of the night, but hey, spots were fun.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:41 am
By the time the Quickening had been absorbed into his lean body, Methos was barely able to stand. Duncan caught him just as his knees buckled, keeping him upright with a muscular arm around his torso.

"You came out looking for me," MacLeod said, an eyebrow raised.

Methos' head lolled against Duncan's shoulder, queasy as the alien Quickening fought against settling within his own. "That wouldn't be a good survival tactic," he said. "I just went for a walk. Your apartment was stuffy."

"Riiiiiight," Mac snorted fondly.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:39 pm
After the light show ended and went to approach them, pulling a pack of gum, she was addicted to the stuff, "Gum little weird duckies?" She so had a thing with pet names. "So are all men in this town fight happy or something sweets, cause damn."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:45 am
Mac and Methos stared at Kali as she walked toward them, then looked at each other. Methos gave him a semi-lame shrug before pushing away from Mac to stand unsteadily on his own.

"No," Methos said to the offer of gum.

"Thank you," Mac added. "This isn't a typical night."

"Certainly not," Methos nodded. "Once a week. Tops."

MacLeod shot him a look with lowered brows. Methos shrugged back.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:26 am
"Fun." Given the faint smile it was to be guessed she wasn't being sarcastic on that either, "Guess I won't be getting bored here then, always good, maybe I won't get a tour of the police station." Kali wasn't kidding on that either sadly enough, that being one reason out of many why she wasn't allowed to do much of anything.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:35 pm
"Yeah," Mac said suddenly as the three became aware of the wail of sirens, "on that note, we should make ourselves scarce. There's only so much delay the Watchers can put up to the cops before they end up on the scene."

"Are you going to be all right?" Methos found himself asking Kali as he put his sword away and started after MacLeod.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:28 pm
She gave an eerie smirk and a shrug, "Oh sure, the police are use me, I know most of them on a first name basses even." She pulled out a phone to glance at the time, "Then again, I might want to leave though, to tired to deal with them, oh sigh." She did give an honest sigh, "Oh I guess I'll go."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:49 am
"Good night," MacLeod said faintly as he disappeared into the shadows.

"She's too tired," Methos muttered, following close behind. "She should try getting in a swordfight, then getting blasted by lightening. She's tired. Kids these days."

"Hurry it up, grandpa," Mac chuckled, grabbing the lapel of Methos' trenchcoat and tugging him along.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:15 am
Kali watched them a moment, "Old peop's, I swear, gesh." With a shrug she took up humming and wandered off, back the way she came, maybe she could do some gardening by moonlight or something.

(and that leaves me threadless, well damn then, um, eh)

Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff