Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
FREE GOLDZ. 1K FOR J00. [V2] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Er, what's the use in doing this again?
  Free love! Oh, wait. That's PPN's job. D:
View Results

Ayre_Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:20 pm

OmG! I can't believe this. I'm going to be so late... *paces vigorously around the room* Gahh!!! *pulls out hair from head, and falls hard onto his knees*

One of my close buddies hooked me up with this, supposed to be, really hot chick, and I'm supposed to pick her up in about an hour from now and take her to the movies, but my Scion just transformed into a giant robot, ate all the cars in the garage, and fled into town to meet up with its buddies to destroy the galaxy. I thought I'd be lucky enough to go get a ride when I saw the "Free Car" ad outside of my broken window, but when I arrived at the garage they told me that they had to sell their cars at a price of 10kk because they were running short of automobiles.

Then, out of the deep blue sky, a large chicken fell and landed right next to me offering me a deal to get a car to pick up my girl,
"Just 1k, and I'll give you the fastest car ever built in Gaia."

"But I don't even have that kind of money!" gonk
"Then... too bad..."
"Wait... no... anything!! I'll do anything!!! Please!"
"Then you must cover yourself in rotten egg yolk, and have your way with my daughter."
I immediatly refused, not willing to give up my virginity to an animal, and walked away. But, the town clock bell dinged and I were 30 min. driving distance away from my chance with a hot date. So I turned and asked for a few minutes to change my mind. With that being approved, I quickly ran across the street to my house, logged onto the computer, and searched around for some quick cash but it just wasn't enough to make ends meet. So.. here I am.... Pacing back and forth in my room... Pondering whether or not I'll ever even have a girl in my life.. Gosh.. I'm going to be single forever! Please, I need this money!

((to be continued... yet.. the fate of my pride and life will decide on your generosity.))
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:18 am

damn destry. what kind of underwear thin piece of fabric did you leave in my bathroom!!

dreamer42824

Destry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:36 pm

All right, this thread is temporarily CLOSED until I catch up (9k to go, which isn't all that bad) and then finish my quest. Whenever I finish the quest (or plainly give up), I'll reopen it, so no worries!

-- REOPENED --

Ayre; XD Damn, well, smart thinking not taking the egg yolk and uh... ew offer. You have friends in high places, my friend!

Dreamer; Well, I can always come by later tonight and show you the other ones I have. ;D
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:47 am

Destry
All right, this thread is temporarily CLOSED until I catch up (9k to go, which isn't all that bad) and then finish my quest. Whenever I finish the quest (or plainly give up), I'll reopen it, so no worries!

Ayre; XD Damn, well, smart thinking not taking the egg yolk and uh... ew offer. You have friends in high places, my friend!

Dreamer; Well, I can always come by later tonight and show you the other ones I have. ;D

User Image You can always lock this thread if you need to.

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Destry

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:27 pm

Pink Plastic Ninja
Destry

User Image You can always lock this thread if you need to.

I thought about it. If like, a million people post anyway, I'll lock it. But I figure it'll just die for a while.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:54 am

Reopened! How er. Exciting.

Destry

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:09 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. HAY. MY LOVE ISN'T FREE. I'M NOT A WHORE. mad

AND I WANT 1K SO...

You left your gold Piros print panties on my floor last night. And I'm afraid to touch them because I'd rather not contract the AIDAS. So uh, COME PICK THEM UP. And maybe we could for round two. ;D
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:09 pm

I was gonna, but I see you're wearing them. D: You can keep them. And the AIDAS. That's fine by me.

Round two? Like there was even a round one. I didn't even get round 0.5 from you.

But I guess you have to get 1k. Psh.

Destry

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:31 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pffft. I'd never wear your panties, slut. D:<

AND THERE WAS SO A ROUND ONE.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:13 pm

i herd u liek shiny gold mukipz? :DDD

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Destry

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:17 am

LOL! XD Oh, Saucey. <3
I'll send it to you once I get 1k again. I donated it all yesterday. [/sad]
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:23 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I like gold.
So you should give me some.

HOW'S THAT?

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Puppetry

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:51 pm

PPN has so much gold.

Kibby is jealous :/
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:17 am

PPN; Pretty lame, that's how it was. D: Like you in bed.

Kibby; Don't be jealous. It's all dirty money anyway. d;

Destry

Chaotic Tragedie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:17 pm

My favorite male .hack character is Piros the Third in GU, ..He has gold armor and a cool lance thing! But everyone makes fun of me for liking him D: *sad*

Lol, I know its closed. But I wanted to post xD
Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces