no
View Results

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:17 am
even if my school does get uniforms...and I know they never will......I would still break the dress code...I'd do almost anything to NOT look like a clone!!...Uniforms are are just a cruel way to make girls dress slutty if you ask me......you have yo wear Mini skirts in the fnckin' winter!!....the only thing that's missing from those outfits are the big flashing "Rape Me!" signs...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:23 am
Manah Uchiha
even if my school does get uniforms...and I know they never will......I would still break the dress code...I'd do almost anything to NOT look like a clone!!...Uniforms are are just a cruel way to make girls dress slutty if you ask me......you have yo wear Mini skirts in the fnckin' winter!!....the only thing that's missing from those outfits are the big flashing "Rape Me!" signs...

neutral

Wow.

I think that's one of the most ignorant and idiotic things I've ever heard ANYONE say.  

GilAskan
Crew

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:33 pm
GilAskan
Manah Uchiha

neutral

Wow.

I think that's one of the most ignorant and idiotic things I've ever heard ANYONE say.

O RLY?

ville valos evil twin
emos are a lot better than normal people. at least they're friendly and stuff. even though they don't look like they would be. and by the way, that's the worst insult ive ever gotten. that emos are stupid. they're not stupid like normal people at least.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:13 pm
-Resurrected Writer-
GilAskan
Manah Uchiha

neutral

Wow.

O RLY?

ville valos evil twin
emos are a lot better than normal people. at least they're friendly and stuff. even though they don't look like they would be. and by the way, that's the worst insult ive ever gotten. that emos are stupid. they're not stupid like normal people at least.

Both of those are pretty stupid things to say really....I've heard a lot that I don't even remember due to its complete idiocy and skewed logic.

I've got something. In an 10th grade honors English class, someone asked me what an adjective was.

A few years back, every friday we would have a debate in one of our praticular classes. We had a week to research and gather our information. In the middle of the debate, someone on the oppsing side said something to me while I had the floor and I said: "That is honestly one of the most idiodic and ignorant things I have ever heard in my life and from what you just said, you revealed a whole lot more. And you know what? Clearly, you shouldn't be here. Get out and spare us all, how dare you..." He was a fundamentalist, ignorant, homophobe. He deserved what I said and he did actually leave the room.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:41 pm
XWraith_LordX
-Resurrected Writer-
GilAskan
Manah Uchiha

neutral

Wow.

O RLY?

ville valos evil twin

Both of those are pretty stupid things to say really....I've heard a lot that I don't even remember due to its complete idiocy and skewed logic.

I've got something. In an 10th grade honors English class, someone asked me what an adjective was.

A few years back, every friday we would have a debate in one of our praticular classes. We had a week to research and gather our information. In the middle of the debate, someone on the oppsing side said something to me while I had the floor and I said: "That is honestly one of the most idiodic and ignorant things I have ever heard in my life and from what you just said, you revealed a whole lot more. And you know what? Clearly, you shouldn't be here. Get out and spare us all, how dare you..." He was a fundamentalist, ignorant, homophobe. He deserved what I said and he did actually leave the room.

Can you remember what he said?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:50 pm
calm yourselves.........I didn't want it to sound like that....cause that would somehow be insulting myself....and it's true...Many emos are a lot friendlier than normal people...I was more or less Directing it at those kind of annoying people who think that they deserve any guy they see and can win them over by dressing stuff like that.....cause I can't stand girls like that...can you?....I'm just happy my school is too old and poorish to get uniforms cause then that would really push me over the edge...if anymore of you people misunderstand my point of veiw here, just ignore this, last I checked I thought it was safe to state one's opinion and not get yelled at for the way others see things...........  

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

pandoras_box13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:48 pm
Manah Uchiha
calm yourselves.........I didn't want it to sound like that....cause that would somehow be insulting myself....and it's true...Many emos are a lot friendlier than normal people...I was more or less Directing it at those kind of annoying people who think that they deserve any guy they see and can win them over by dressing stuff like that.....cause I can't stand girls like that...can you?....I'm just happy my school is too old and poorish to get uniforms cause then that would really push me over the edge...if anymore of you people misunderstand my point of veiw here, just ignore this, last I checked I thought it was safe to state one's opinion and not get yelled at for the way others see things...........

I have to agree with the point that girls who dress like sluts to win over guys is very irritating. Quite frankly, most of the people around them DO NOT want to see their thongs sticking out of their short shorts, nor do they want to see their chests literally overflowing from their halter tops.

As for uniforms, I have to say I agree with them. Though, if the uniform is a skirt, many girls roll it / hemn it to make it shorter, so in the end, it doesn't really help in the modesty area. But it definitely helps people not to be judged as much, seeing as fashion is apparently the first quality people see in a person. Which is ridiculous.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:09 am
pandoras_box13
Manah Uchiha

I have to agree with the point that girls who dress like sluts to win over guys is very irritating. Quite frankly, most of the people around them DO NOT want to see their thongs sticking out of their short shorts, nor do they want to see their chests literally overflowing from their halter tops.

As for uniforms, I have to say I agree with them. Though, if the uniform is a skirt, many girls roll it / hemn it to make it shorter, so in the end, it doesn't really help in the modesty area. But it definitely helps people not to be judged as much, seeing as fashion is apparently the first quality people see in a person. Which is ridiculous.

New Ghost Rider Thanx you....People would still make fun of me though...just because your in a new outfit it doesn't change who you are on the inside thus people will still Spread rumors about Me!.....I'd still wear My Eyeliner as Crazy as I qish too and if people got a problem, they can kiss my a**.......but it's Funny What the uniform school says about my school cause if the teachers get mad at the students or whatever they're all the you can go to ___ where the Drugs and Fights are!......it's hilarious because one day more than 50 grade 11s were stand outside our parking lot looking for a Fight! blaugh it was Frikken funny xd  

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:09 am
pandoras_box13

As opposed to girls in basques or corsets, with their breasts practically about to fall out the too and their legs bare save for fishnets or stockings so they can show off their chunky boots and just enough skin to make guys start drooling.

Works both ways.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:57 pm
Meh...it's true I want a Corset...But I'll never get one...But theres one difference dude....Additude...some people like have the bitchy additudes to go with it and I hate it!!........for Xample...one of my best friends has this slutty friend that walked up to a bunch of guys in this skimpy tank top and she had her Cell in her bra sticking out of her shirt hoping one of them would notice(we hate it when she does this...)....and later she b***h-Smacked me for Scaring her 12 year old brother when they were the ones that would shut the ******** up.....it wasn't my fault they're scared of a mere death Glare...The b***h regreted smacking me though... xd  

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

haine13

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:46 pm
Serjo Sammie
Pfft, no. That sort of thing only creates conflict and distractions, which is the whole damn point of a dress code. You're there to learn, not to look like a skank (your word, not mine neutral ).

i agree with that i believe people should be able to wear what they want to some extent but when its short showy and skanky i agree that it shouldnt be allowed. also corsets worn by certin people can be skanky but i own one and my boobs dont hang out (probobly cause i dont have all that much lol) and its really pretty but im not into exposing myself and i find its annoying that people dress like skanks to get guys to like them. its not their personallity that they like lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:21 am
Manah Uchiha
Meh...it's true I want a Corset...But I'll never get one...But theres one difference dude....Additude...some people like have the bitchy additudes to go with it and I hate it!!........for Xample...one of my best friends has this slutty friend that walked up to a bunch of guys in this skimpy tank top and she had her Cell in her bra sticking out of her shirt hoping one of them would notice(we hate it when she does this...)....and later she b***h-Smacked me for Scaring her 12 year old brother when they were the ones that would shut the ******** up.....it wasn't my fault they're scared of a mere death Glare...The b***h regreted smacking me though... xd

So this girl is a slut because she uses her femininity to manipulate guys stupid enough to fall for it? To be honest, I wouldn't have been too happy if anyone scared my younger siblings either, the kid was 12 years old what did you expect his reaction to be?  

Rellik San
Crew

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:23 am
haine13
Serjo Sammie
Pfft, no. That sort of thing only creates conflict and distractions, which is the whole damn point of a dress code. You're there to learn, not to look like a skank (your word, not mine neutral ).

i agree with that i believe people should be able to wear what they want to some extent but when its short showy and skanky i agree that it shouldnt be allowed. also corsets worn by certin people can be skanky but i own one and my boobs dont hang out (probobly cause i dont have all that much lol) and its really pretty but im not into exposing myself and i find its annoying that people dress like skanks to get guys to like them. its not their personallity that they like lol

Say what you will, but you have to admit a lot of these 'skanky girls' are just using the confidence and body they have to manipulate guys too stupid to realise whats going on. It used to happen all the time in my old pub girls would flirt with guys to get free drinks, it never really worked on me though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:36 pm
Rellik San
Manah Uchiha

So this girl is a slut because she uses her femininity to manipulate guys stupid enough to fall for it? To be honest, I wouldn't have been too happy if anyone scared my younger siblings either, the kid was 12 years old what did you expect his reaction to be?

They started it!........I hate the little 10 and 12 year olds that think they know everything!...There ******** Bratty and always make fun of me!!....but it was cool later, I hi-jacked one of the kid's scooters(well, I didn't actually Hi-jack it, I just use that randomly) he just let me use it later when I told him I wasn't gonna hurt him....for some odd reason he thought I was going to...........meh!...  

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:41 pm
Rellik San
Manah Uchiha

So this girl is a slut because she uses her femininity to manipulate guys stupid enough to fall for it?

That's a tease, not a slut.

I know more than a few sluts who don't act the part. As observed by Kinsey (I paraphrase)-

"Some of the least social girls are the most sexually active."  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces