Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
$1,000,000 dollars in a case, take it or leave it? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Take it or leave it?
  Take it!
  Leave it...
  Umm......throw it all up in the air!
  Paint each bill a different colour and arrange in a picture.
View Results

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:05 am
-Resurrected Writer-
Turn it into the police - both because I'd feel better afterwards, and because I wouldn't want the IRS on my a**.

This would be my course of action, and my reasoning behind it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:51 am
Okay... if any of you have seen No Country For Old Men, you learn that the number one rule is don't mess with the case full of money. It Probably belongs to some psychotic serial killer with a bowl cut that will more then likely kill you and the ones you love. .... I would without a doubt leave the case alone. But I probably would take a couple of bundles and buy a new car. wink  

Scarlet Monroe

Aged Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:50 am
Scarlet Monroe
Okay... if any of you have seen No Country For Old Men, you learn that the number one rule is don't mess with the case full of money. It Probably belongs to some psychotic serial killer with a bowl cut that will more then likely kill you and the ones you love. .... I would without a doubt leave the case alone. But I probably would take a couple of bundles and buy a new car. wink
Or worse, it could belong to me. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:17 pm
XWraith_LordX
Scarlet Monroe

ROFLMAO! dramallama  

Scarlet Monroe

Aged Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:40 pm
Scarlet Monroe
XWraith_LordX
Scarlet Monroe

ROFLMAO! dramallama

If I was a psychotic serial killer (which I'm not stare ).....

I wouldn't kill you and your loved-ones outright. I'd kidnap you/your loved-ones and torture you're loved-ones (making sure you are watching.) Then I'd give you the choice of who I should kill first, but then I'd make you kill them. I wouldn't kill you at all. I'd drive you completely insane out of trauma and grief and restrain you from killing yourself. Then I'd probably let you go once your were mentally f****d up enough.

But look at the brightside, at least it's nothing personal. *shrugs and smiles*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:52 pm
I might take a couple thousand for... things, but because it's rather hard to cover your a** when dealing with such high numbers I'd probably give it to the authorities under an anonymous* guise.

*Literally, anonymous. I'd wear the V mask and everything. XD  

The War on Indifference

Durem Raider

L Ron Jeremy

Aged Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:56 pm
"Equality is a chain, like obedience..."

I'd take it. You know how they say the universe finds a way to give you what you want?
It found a way.

"Like fear or uncertainty or self doubt."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:35 pm
Keep the case, buy a house and invest the rest.

IMO: $1,000,000 is only £500,000 to me. sad  

Rellik San
Crew

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:25 am
Rellik San
Keep the case, buy a house and invest the rest.

IMO: $1,000,000 is only £500,000 to me. sad
Hehe sorry I didn't say the numbers converted into other currencies.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:00 am
Half to the police ,the other half belongs to me. If it belonged to the mafia they could answer to moi. hehe i love a good fight... It would last me a bit.  

Lady Pureblood

Keevan Draco

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:49 am
hmmmm.....it would all depend on where the location of the case was.

in front of a bank......leave it.
in front of a police station......leave it.
in a field near a highly populated and trafficked area.....leave it.

in a remote field out in the country........observe for a bit in the bushes with a spotting scope and look for anything out of the ordinary. If all is clear after a certain period of time......take it. (think of it this way, if it was drug money, you just visited divine justice by not allowing the dealers their ill gotten rewards.)

In a dumpster......look for tampering and switches, transfer the money to another container, look for tracers, check the money with one of those pens to see if it's real, walk away happy.........take it.

in the back corner of a playground.......call the police and leave it, let them figure out who the pushers are.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:49 pm
money is just paper with ink on it..... nothing special in my opinion... i have enough of it.... i'd find the owner or give it to a hobo.  

Sayga Takaino

YellowRavenInk

Opinionated Bibliophile

12,775 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:50 pm
Slayer Igraine
I'd hand it into the police; (and if I'm not mistaken, if no one claims it after a set time, they usually give it to whoever handed it in - of course, I could be talking complete BS - I was very young when I heard that) on the grounds that is what I would wish people to do with my own property, had I lost it.

same  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:49 am
well, i'd take it and use it to start a business, and invest so people would owe me and if the psychopath had it those favors would be used...  

master_maji

Ayame_Rikimayu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:57 am
i would be really tempted to take it, REALLY. if no one was around or it wasn't likely that anyone would come to claim it, i would. but most likely i wouldn't, because i am sure that the moment i bend down to take the case, an assload of gunmen will jump out from behind the bushes and annihilate me.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff