Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
GAARA'S BIRTHDAY! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Birthday Theme
  Tropical?
  Costume?
  MY LITTLE PONY!?
  Masqurade Ball?
View Results

DranineStone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:43 pm
Sakura blushes. "Thanks Hinata." She grabs her arm. "Now come on we have to get supplies and meet temari and the place where the party is going to be."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:34 pm
*Huh..oh ok so lets go*Hinata said happy  

Bravery-Homunculus

DranineStone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:53 pm
sakura smiles and starts grabbing stuff for the party.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:21 pm
*Hmmm...Sakura-chan dose Garra-sama like confetti,streamers,ballons???*Hinata said wonderin  

Bravery-Homunculus

DranineStone

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:49 am
Sakura shrugs. "I don't know. Temari just told me to get whatever."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:37 am
*Ok than lets get those 3 things i just hope Garra-sama will like it!!!!!!*Hinata said smiling  

Bravery-Homunculus

Akumu-Sekkaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:47 pm
I call Tsunade x3.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:47 pm
Sasuke stared at them. Everyone was preparing for this big party. He didn't even really want to go, but he knew he'd be dragged by force otherwise, so he would go. Why were all the girls so happy because of a party and shopping? He didn't really understand.  

Scary_Moonlight

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:30 am
Ino started for the party shop to grab some colored coded plates and mask making and decorating kits for the guest masks. As she gets closer she spots Sasuke. Hey Sasuke getting ready for Garra's birthday party?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:35 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Bravery-Homunculus

DranineStone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:14 am
Sakura blinks. "Coming!" she said as she ran over to Hinata. "What?" she asked as she looked at her. She looked up and saw Ino and sasuke. She nearly dropped the basket that she was carrying. She looked at Hinata. "So?" she was trying to prented that she didn't care.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:37 pm
*SO..... Go over there u like him right!!!!!!!I think she is going 2 ask him 2 be her date 2 Garra-samas party!!!!If i were u i wourld stop her!!!!!*Hinata said angry that Sakura wont do anything  

Bravery-Homunculus

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:23 pm
"I am going to the party." he said to Ino.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:17 pm
Hinata wlks up 2 Sasuke and wispers in his ear *Sasuke....Saukra-chan needs 2 ask u somethin!!!!*Hinata said 2 Sasuke  

Bravery-Homunculus

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:08 pm
Ino watches as Hinata comes over and wispers something into Sasuke's ear. She thinks to herself what is she saying.

(side note, can I do a little thing with my character. It's kinda my own little idea on a couple in the 10th season. It's kinda wierd but it seems possible to me. Surprise on what it is though.)  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff