2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:51 pm
Smokey5000
~ Anime Betty ~
Smokey5000
shockwave eh? i think i may have had one of those, i got it from my older brother. he tried to tell me it was megatron cuz it turned into a gun XD. i honestly had no idea they made an elita one figure, or rather it was released over here. i know Japan got a gang of transformers we didn't get, which blows. Star Convoy was beyond awesome!
Iliked the movie version of most of the transformers but was a little jaded by starscream. i get that bay wanted them to look as alien as possible but he ended up looking like a monkey! gonk i'm not saying he didn't totally own but still. Could've at least made his body not so fat >.< I honestly don't think i'll get th movie versions. the molds may be nice but the intricacies of the transformation would be lost. the detail given in the movie is essentially impossible to replicate so i'd be disappointed everytime i picked it up. I's unreasonable like that.
I think they do have room guards. i know they have a motorized optimus prime. i saw some kid in target playing with it. i had planned on buying it but opted to wait till i get my starscream. Everything is for my Starscream cool
My dad is an a**. i assume he sold them for drug money, he tended to do that to alot of my stuff when i was little. it's cool though, gives me more of a quest tio get them all back. a very expensive quest at that...
It's not impossible, have you Googled it? I found my G1 Starscream in Japan Town San Francisco in one of the Malls there. I should check Ebay for a boxed mint Shockwave. I still want him. And Elita One is merely a Model but thats okay she's still Takara.I also heard rumor that originally Arcee was going to be in the Movie also. But they decided to leave her out. They may include her in the sequel. But it might get too lame to make female transformers in a Live Action Movie. Having different genders for Machines that don't have biological reproductive processes would be ridiculous, unrealistic and not logical. But who knows.. confused Oops! I shouldn't say that, the Feminists will hate me for saying that. It makes it sound like I'm saying that reproduction is the only reason women exist. xp Okay.. women are not baby making machines okay? gonk I apologize to all women of the world! blaugh
xd i thin yer safe from the feminists yo, they don't mind! japan town is awesome for hobbies and such but i tend to go throug hthe online sources ,ore. thereis a gang of little shops online where you can get what yer looking for, even hard to find transformers like yer soundwave, besides ebay. i don't have them all on here cuz i's at work right now but i can send you the links if you like from home sometime. I never really got the whole female transformer thingeven when i was a kid. the whole premise for inorganic, biological machines having to reproduce was mind boggling to me especially when it was explained that the quintessons created the transformers (further confusing me sin quintessons are squid-bots?). Just another MAJOR beef i have with the post-movie transformers series. Arcee isuppose to make the sequel from what i understand along with Soundwave and Ravage. should be interesting to see ^.^
Well if we start thinking female Transformers are unrealistic well then we have to think the male ones are too. If there is no biological reproduction between bots then there would be no way for even the Masculine Transformers to be considered Male. They wouldn't have a gender. And couldn't be considered male since they are missing the ability and the equiptment to have a sex. whee Hehe.. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:40 am
~ Anime Betty ~
Smokey5000
~ Anime Betty ~
Smokey5000
shockwave eh? i think i may have had one of those, i got it from my older brother. he tried to tell me it was megatron cuz it turned into a gun XD. i honestly had no idea they made an elita one figure, or rather it was released over here. i know Japan got a gang of transformers we didn't get, which blows. Star Convoy was beyond awesome!
Iliked the movie version of most of the transformers but was a little jaded by starscream. i get that bay wanted them to look as alien as possible but he ended up looking like a monkey! gonk i'm not saying he didn't totally own but still. Could've at least made his body not so fat >.< I honestly don't think i'll get th movie versions. the molds may be nice but the intricacies of the transformation would be lost. the detail given in the movie is essentially impossible to replicate so i'd be disappointed everytime i picked it up. I's unreasonable like that.
I think they do have room guards. i know they have a motorized optimus prime. i saw some kid in target playing with it. i had planned on buying it but opted to wait till i get my starscream. Everything is for my Starscream cool
My dad is an a**. i assume he sold them for drug money, he tended to do that to alot of my stuff when i was little. it's cool though, gives me more of a quest tio get them all back. a very expensive quest at that...
It's not impossible, have you Googled it? I found my G1 Starscream in Japan Town San Francisco in one of the Malls there. I should check Ebay for a boxed mint Shockwave. I still want him. And Elita One is merely a Model but thats okay she's still Takara.I also heard rumor that originally Arcee was going to be in the Movie also. But they decided to leave her out. They may include her in the sequel. But it might get too lame to make female transformers in a Live Action Movie. Having different genders for Machines that don't have biological reproductive processes would be ridiculous, unrealistic and not logical. But who knows.. confused Oops! I shouldn't say that, the Feminists will hate me for saying that. It makes it sound like I'm saying that reproduction is the only reason women exist. xp Okay.. women are not baby making machines okay? gonk I apologize to all women of the world! blaugh
xd i thin yer safe from the feminists yo, they don't mind! japan town is awesome for hobbies and such but i tend to go throug hthe online sources ,ore. thereis a gang of little shops online where you can get what yer looking for, even hard to find transformers like yer soundwave, besides ebay. i don't have them all on here cuz i's at work right now but i can send you the links if you like from home sometime. I never really got the whole female transformer thingeven when i was a kid. the whole premise for inorganic, biological machines having to reproduce was mind boggling to me especially when it was explained that the quintessons created the transformers (further confusing me sin quintessons are squid-bots?). Just another MAJOR beef i have with the post-movie transformers series. Arcee isuppose to make the sequel from what i understand along with Soundwave and Ravage. should be interesting to see ^.^
Well if we start thinking female Transformers are unrealistic well then we have to think the male ones are too. If there is no biological reproduction between bots then there would be no way for even the Masculine Transformers to be considered Male. They wouldn't have a gender. And couldn't be considered male since they are missing the ability and the equiptment to have a sex. whee Hehe.. xd
the whole reproductive system of the transformers is kind of impossible. i mean, theyre a race of unics and whatnot. i suppose, if you really think about it for a while, you can fashion some sort of way for it to happen but, you know, why? i'd much rather work on ways of making the transformations much sweeter cool  

Smokey5000

Dapper Genius

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:52 pm
Smokey5000
~ Anime Betty ~
Smokey5000
~ Anime Betty ~
Smokey5000
the whole reproductive system of the transformers is kind of impossible. i mean, theyre a race of unics and whatnot. i suppose, if you really think about it for a while, you can fashion some sort of way for it to happen but, you know, why? i'd much rather work on ways of making the transformations much sweeter cool
Hehe None Biological Aliens = Eunuch or Dickless.. But I think there transformation process looks good already. But I hope they introduce the Gestalt and Triple Changer Transformers in the next live action movie. Or Omega Supreme would be awesome to see in the movie. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:46 am
i saw it but it was a ripped movie and it was not good quality.. Though it was still good smile razz  

Foghorn_Moonlight_Goddess

Original Gaian

14,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Inquisitor 200
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers