Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:20 pm
She gave a small smirk at the trouble bit, her have trouble, never, not in a million years, but took the pad and pen without a word, hell with check boxes it was easier then normal, yay for her. Still without a word she walked off, of course to the two-top, waitressing she was good at, simply because it didn't require but so many manners, and she didn't have to pay attention till she got around ten tables, after that she got grumpier. Stopping at the table with a practiced false cheery smile that left her eyes colder somehow, but most people never noticed, it was doubtful that normal people in a pub would ever notice. "'Nother beer or anything else?" Short simple and to the point and yet in a happy tone, points for her, she was certainly running on auto-pilot though proving she had done waitressing in the past for whatever reason.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:24 pm
Methos smiled back at the new girl, playing his part. "Sure," he said. "Another beer, cheeseburger, and fries, thank you."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:01 am
"Uh-hu, it'll be right out." She could have been any more on auto whateverness she would have been in a coma, but it worked, so why complain. So with another smile she wandered back over to the bar, by then smile gone back to mild amusement at the moment, "Orders go where?; and he wants another beer."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:00 pm
Mike showed Kali where to clip the ticket. "If I'm too busy to see it, ring the bell," he said. "I'll pass it back to the grill." He pulled another mug of beer and set it on the bar. "Just tell me the drinks and wait."

At his table Methos was eyeing Joe. He had noticed the Watcher tattoo on Kali's inner left wrist. He signaled to the older mortal in a Get over here now motion with his head. Joe rolled his eyes and hobbled over.

"Tell me that's not Kalika, Joe," he hissed under his breath.

"Can't tell you that," Joe whispered back.

"Bora Bora," Methos muttered. "Dragging Mac by his hair. I swear we're leaving."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:36 pm
"And they're whispering." Was Kali's only comment to herself, she hadn't needed to turn and look, a gleam of true annoyance for a change showing in gray eyes, on an off memory she remembered her glasses, she'd grab them in a second. "So predictable." Why she was annoyed was anyone's guess to be truthful, but she was, and she didn't bother to hide it, or to pay attention to Mike for that matter, he didn't overly matter in her mind. "A few little mishaps...people are so annoying." She finally glanced up to Mike after a moment, "Fine, waiting, waiting I can do." Her answer was disconnected from everything else, but it was a reply to his words before hand.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:39 am
"Calm down, old man," Joe chuckled, moving away. "It'll be fine."

"Fine, he says," Methos muttered. "That's what Nero said. Next thing you know, metaphoric flambeau. I can't even play the fiddle..."

"Once the drinks are up," Mike continued, indicating Adam's beer, "you can serve them. When orders come up, I'll ring the bell. Your ticket will be with the plates, so you can remember who gets what."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:23 am
"Lovely, thanks." See niceness without a hint of anything else, honest niceness, and even a smile, why not, he was being helpful. She did grab the beer and walk off, not caring if they were talking or not, she set the beer down maybe a little harder then she should have, "Next time, at lest wait till I won't know you two are whispering, otherwise there's no point in it. Oh, you're food'll be out soon." And she walked off, making a side trip to the little table she had been at, one for her glasses yes, two for a fry, though she made a face given they were cold, so that lead to her grabbing her drink before going back to the bar. "This is going to be fun Mike, I can tell already, the question is, fun for who."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:30 pm
Joe, who had already left the table hobbling for the back room, simply smiled to himself. Methos mopped sloshed beer up off his table with a napkin, scowling.

"Do you always assume everyone's talking about you?" he called over to Kali. "And news flash, Miss Conceited -- If you're nice to your customers, they might leave you tips."

Mike just chuckled, shaking his head.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:41 pm
"Who said I gave a damn about tips?" She called over her shoulder, "Or maybe I just don't like you." She gave an amused smirk at that, now if it was real amusement or not was up in the air. "Oh yes, sweets, how was my fries and drink?" She had completely forgotten that whole paying process, might be a wise idea.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:59 pm
Methos rolled his eyes, mouthing Why me? He ran fingers through his spikey black hair, and took another sip of his beer. He liked women well enough. He'd been married 68 times, had countless lovers of every description. But that didn't mean he understood them. Not one bit.

Mike shook his head at Kali. "No problem. I'll get you some hot fries for your break, okay?"  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:08 pm
On that she gave a simple shrug, "I guess eating is one of those things that is counted as healthy hu? Well damn." She ate more then she use to, and that was saying something. "But thanks, and I suppose I can lighten up some and play nice with others."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:41 pm
"Couldn't hurt," Mike said, setting Adam's order on the bar. "Adam's a pretty nice guy, when you give him the chance."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:05 pm
There were a few comments she could have given, all of them cynical so she held her tongue on them, "I don't deal well with nice." So she had to say something, it was how she was. Without pause though she grabbed the cheeseburger and fries and walked off, Kali even manged to kindly set them in front of Adam instead of dropping them. Even picked up the empty beer mug while pushing her glasses up her nose at the same time, that was becoming a habit, maybe she could look into contacts, something weird, cat eyes. She didn't say a word to Adam, figuring that was the nicer road in this case, just another dulled smiled before she backed off.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:42 pm
Methos gave Kali a sweet smile before popping a fry in his mouth, but he didn't say anything either. No chance she'll die of old age I suppose, he thought sourly. With her attitude she's going to be one miserable Immortal if she becomes one.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:03 pm
"So sweets, dishes go where?" She was back to an minorly amused mask, better then annoyance, who knows maybe this was what passed as a good mood with her.

Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff