Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply General Harry Potter Discussions
So, I have the same birthday as Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:03 am
three_min_hero
As far as I know, I don't share a birthday with anyone. Mine's Nov. 19th. Does anyone have a list of birthdays? I'm curious as to whether anyone is close or not.

Um... from what I can find, you're closest to Bill Weasley (Nov. 29).  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:13 am
External Penetration
My friend just beat me up (twice) because she found out when my birthday is. D:
She's like the biggest Harry Potter fan I know, and it didn't help that she was drunk.

-gives you bandages-  

Androgynous Dusk

QuEeNoFrAnDoM

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:24 pm
Do any of the HP characters have a birthday near February 23rd???

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:30 am
Uh... lemme check.

Well, Arthur Weasley's birthday is February 6th, but I'd say the closest birthday to yours is Rons - March 1st.

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

mrs-t-4eva

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:31 pm
I don't Share My Birthday with anyone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:15 pm
Ooh! My ex-boyfriend's birthday is December 31st, AKA, Tom Riddle's birthday. Think thats cool? A friend of mine who is absolutely in love with him was born on July 31st. So I giggle about that.

My birthday is July 20th. Which is cool because DH comes out that night at midnight.

IgnorantSkittle

Androgynous Dusk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:43 pm
IgnorantSkittle
Ooh! My ex-boyfriend's birthday is December 31st, AKA, Tom Riddle's birthday. Think thats cool? A friend of mine who is absolutely in love with him was born on July 31st. So I giggle about that.

My birthday is July 20th. Which is cool because DH comes out that night at midnight.

-steals you-  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:03 am
IgnorantSkittle

Lol! Talk about a great birthday present, eh?  

nickjonas3lifebdsfsxf

Pearls of Dimond

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:56 am
Off subject-QuEeNoFrAnDoM, I LOVE you signature!

Anyways, I wish my birthday was with one of the characters but as far as I know, May birthdays are non-existant in Harry potter. Mine is May 15.
On your birthday, ignorantskittle, I shall be at the midnight party! Which is cool because I might actually remember your birthday. I forget these things easily. I'll remember external penetration's for sure but.......Oh, I hate you so for having Harry's birthday! talk2hand
I don't understand why they had both the next movie and the last book come out in July when neither was put on Harry's birthday. I would have put at least one opening date on Harry's birthday. Then again, that would be an even longer wait!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:09 pm
IgnorantSkittle

Huh. My dad's birthday is 31 December. Bet he'll laugh when I tell him who he shares a birthday with.

As far as I know, I don't share a birthday with anyone - mine's 24 September.  

Anzen Minamoto

Zack_F_The_Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:34 pm
i'm very close to Dobby... his is June 28 and mine is June 27...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:46 pm
Oh my gosh! My birthday is March 1st too! It's so cool isn't it! I can't wait for the new movie and DH to come out. It's funny, because DH can stand for two things. The Book, Deathly Hallows, or Draco Harry, which I both love! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Alice_Luna

flight815kitsune

Friendly Conventioneer

7,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:22 am
Pearls of Dimond
Off subject-QuEeNoFrAnDoM, I LOVE you signature!

Anyways, I wish my birthday was with one of the characters but as far as I know, May birthdays are non-existant in Harry potter. Mine is May 15.
On your birthday, ignorantskittle, I shall be at the midnight party! Which is cool because I might actually remember your birthday. I forget these things easily. I'll remember external penetration's for sure but.......Oh, I hate you so for having Harry's birthday! talk2hand
I don't understand why they had both the next movie and the last book come out in July when neither was put on Harry's birthday. I would have put at least one opening date on Harry's birthday. Then again, that would be an even longer wait!

No.There's one may birthday that I know of, and you share it with Professor Sprout. The closest to my birthday (April 26) is either Professor Sprout(May 15) or Fred and George(April 1)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:40 pm
Androgynous Dusk
IgnorantSkittle

-steals you-

*is stolen*  

IgnorantSkittle

General Harry Potter Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out