Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Ryan's tattoos :o Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yes
  No
  Indifferent.
View Results

tattoo fish

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:45 pm
`PrimeRib
tattoo fish
In my opinion, he's had three hairstyles:
The Rosshawk (By far my favorite) and the Rosshawk pressed down into a little pure thing of hotness
The one where he just wore alot of hats (My least fovorite)
and this new, simple one.

Don't forget about the one when the album first came out. His really-long-black-bob type of cut. <3

User Image

|G|E|R|A|R|D|W|A|Y| my anti-drug

'Dawww! He was so sweet and innocent back then. heart Now he's gettin' his first tattoos. I think I might cry! They just grow up so fast.

That is all.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:55 pm
tattoo fish
`PrimeRib
tattoo fish
In my opinion, he's had three hairstyles:
The Rosshawk (By far my favorite) and the Rosshawk pressed down into a little pure thing of hotness
The one where he just wore alot of hats (My least fovorite)
and this new, simple one.

Don't forget about the one when the album first came out. His really-long-black-bob type of cut. <3

User Image

|G|E|R|A|R|D|W|A|Y| my anti-drug

'Dawww! He was so sweet and innocent back then. heart Now he's gettin' his first tattoos. I think I might cry! They just grow up so fast.

That is all.

eek wow lol..its hilarious isn't it...that we care so much about his hair

dinosawrz

xxHardy-Fanxx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:25 pm
His tattos r soooo cool heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:25 am
My homeroom teacher is bald, by choice.

Just for your information xp

(I know, I'm really random sometimes...)

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:02 pm
My dad's friend is bald by choice. I babysit his baby girl. 4laugh
I don't know why someone would want to be bald. O.o

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:57 am
`PrimeRib
I don't like babysitting xp I go every Saturday, from 8am-6pm, been doing that for a year now... Two boys, they turned 5 and 9 in April. And they drive.me.crazy gonk domokun

My teacher is bald because he's a swimmer (and biker/runner... he does triathlons) And so yeah. He also shaves his arms and legs surprised xp
But I can kind of get wanting to be bald. Or just having really short, cropped-style hair. It'd be so much easier than long hair, you'd never have to worry about styling it or anything. You'd barely even have to brush it in the morning xp And think how much less shampoo you'd need...

But I would miss my hair xp Even now, it's about chin-length, and I think it's way too short..

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:47 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib
I don't like babysitting xp I go every Saturday, from 8am-6pm, been doing that for a year now... Two boys, they turned 5 and 9 in April. And they drive.me.crazy gonk domokun

My teacher is bald because he's a swimmer (and biker/runner... he does triathlons) And so yeah. He also shaves his arms and legs surprised xp
But I can kind of get wanting to be bald. Or just having really short, cropped-style hair. It'd be so much easier than long hair, you'd never have to worry about styling it or anything. You'd barely even have to brush it in the morning xp And think how much less shampoo you'd need...

But I would miss my hair xp Even now, it's about chin-length, and I think it's way too short..

Teach them about Panic! At The Disco. 4laugh

Ohhh. That makes sense. The shaving-arms-and-legs thing is kind of creepy, though, even if he is a swimmer. xD

I'm trying to grow my hair out really long again. Right now it's just past my shoulders...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:00 pm
They can't sit still long enough to listen xp Besides, it'd bore them. They listen to like... The Little Mermaid Soundtrack. And stuff like that. And I have to put up with that all day xp

Yeah... It's like, could shaving your arms really make you swim that much faster? It doesn't seem like it could make that big a difference...

Good luck with your hair xp

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:16 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
They can't sit still long enough to listen xp Besides, it'd bore them. They listen to like... The Little Mermaid Soundtrack. And stuff like that. And I have to put up with that all day xp

Yeah... It's like, could shaving your arms really make you swim that much faster? It doesn't seem like it could make that big a difference...

Good luck with your hair xp

I feel so bad for you. sad At least you don't have to change baby diapers. D= I taught the girl I babysit to stick her tongue out. Shh! ninja

Yeah, I always thought that too. But I guess every second counts. rolleyes

Thanks. D=

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:24 pm
It's alright, at least I'm making money! But I think after the summer I might get a real job instead. It pays better, and probably wouldn't be that much harder. Everyone's always like "oh, babysitting is really easy though." But I honestly dread it xp

But yeah. Anyway xp

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:58 pm
Yeah, babysitting is hard work! I can't imagine being a mother...ughh. xD

I think I'm going to put a picture of Ryan's tats on my collage when I make it. 4laugh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:12 am
Good idea 3nodding heart  

Polyphonic Twilight

tanyjames

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:12 pm
i luvv the font too  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:41 pm
Ryan's tattoos are beautiful. ;D
I think they are perfect for him. Plus they make him a little awesome-er then he already is.

About his hair... I like it in a hat or when it's messy. The Rosshawk is really cute though. :3
I like his hair whatever style to sum it all up.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Miss Snickers

tanyjames

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:58 am
i love the ross hawk too. one time i tryed to style my brothers hair like spencer's but it didnt work because his hair wasnt long enough  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff