The Seacouver Night Club Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:21 am
Methos rolled his eyes, smiling fondly at Geno. What he knew about the true identity of Jack the Ripper would shock half the world, while the other half would say 'Hah! I was right!'

Mac gave Geno a look that said brothers in arms as clearly as if he'd said it out loud. "We have trying to kill Hitler in common. Slippery little b*****d. Any of those stories have 'Adam' in them?"

"I've got an idea," Methos said quickly, before Geno could answer. "Let's go someplace and spar! Mac, your dojo's closed for the night, right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:56 am
Geno smiled and held his tongue. "Yes, I would like to spar." He nodded and reached for his coat and the sword hidin' within.  

Geno Roads

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:58 am
Mac gave Methos a look, brows raised, then said, "Sure. We can spar at the dojo." He stood, too, picking up his coat, and gave Geno the address. Immortals rarely carpooled if they had their own transport. Easier to flee in several directions, if necessary.

Wanting to spar was unlike the Highlander's old friend. Methos didn't like to pull his sword unless it was totally necessary. This might very well prove interesting.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:17 am
He smirked. "Ok." He replied, grabbing his trenchcoat and putting it on, making sure his sword wasn't visible. He left the Nightclub and headed towards the address.  

Geno Roads

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:46 pm
MacLeod's T-Bird and Methos' jimmy pulled up shortly after Geno arrived at DeSalvo's Gym, and the tall Scot unlocked the door for them. The first floor of the unassuming three story building was a multi-use gym, serving martial arts, body building and boxing. There were showers in the back, including a steam bath.

"Welcome to DeSalvo's," Duncan said, leading the way and turning on the lights. The shades had been drawn when the place was locked up for the day, so the chance of outside prying eyes was unlikely.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:33 am
Geno looked around and gave a slight smirk. "Nice." He removed his trench coat and laid that, along with his sword, against a wall.  

Geno Roads

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:07 pm
The front area was large and open, with a well-kept wooden floor, highly varnished to minimize damage. The equipment had been pushed against the walls, waiting for the next day's use. There were padded benches for spectators or resting participants, and Methos used one to lay out his long coat. Then the denim jacket he had on under that, revealing an oversized cord knit pullover that hung off his lean frame, covering a couple more layers between the old guy's skin and the outside world.

MacLeod smiled as he hung his own coat on one of the many pegs inside the entrance, pulling his katana from the clever sheath built inside. If there was one thing Methos hated, it was the cold.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:24 pm
Geno removed his blade from his hidden sheath. "It has been awhile since I had a good fight." He chuckled. He walked over to Duncan and gave Methos a look.  

Geno Roads

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:12 pm
When Duncan saw that Methos was making no move for his sword, he smirked and stepped ack to lean against the wall. "Age before beauty," he said to Methos, knowing that the other thing the old man hated was fighting. Even pretend fighting. He would duck it given half the chance.

"Luckily I've got both of you beat on both those counts," Methos sniffed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:18 pm
He turned to Methos, frowning. He raised his own blade. "Let's fight, Methos." Geno said, anger appearing in his eyes.  

Geno Roads

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:23 pm
Methos looked startled. "What?" he said, backing away slightly but serepticiously in the direction of his coat and sword. "Because you're ugly? That's hardly my fault!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:16 am
"No, that is not the reason. I just want to fight you, to see who has had more training in their lifetime." Geno grinned holding his sword in a ready position.  

Geno Roads

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:09 am
"Mac?" Methos whined pathetically. "Help me out, here!"

"Why?" MacLeod grinned, making himself comfortable on the bench. "I'm kinda curious myself, and sparring was your idea."

He reached into Methos' duster, pulling out the Ivanhoe broadsword, and tossed the blade in the ancient's direction. The old guy caught it deftly, swinging it expertly in his grip before bringing it into ready position. "I can concede that you're better than me, Geno," he said shyly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:58 pm
Geno chuckled and spun his own sword. "Well, that is very nice of you to say. But what do you say to a friendly sparring match...? We have not had one in...oh....I wanna say 1,000 years."  

Geno Roads

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 2:05 am
"Well, then," Methos sighed, circling Geno with his sword held between them, "don't come crying to me if I hurt your... feelings."  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff