Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
"It has the biggest hook I have ever heard." Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pete...
  spills us all the secrets. <3
View Results

Los Miserables

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:58 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
I agree, he enunciates very well 3nodding
Especially if you compare it to like... the Ramones.
(I was listening to a song by them earlier, where you can understand a word, so hence the reference...)

But about the update...
AAAAH I'm so frickin excited. France, Aladdin, the Beatles, film scores... it seems like the album must be all over the place. And yet I'm thinking it'll all flow and tie together, since it's supposed to be like a story...

I'm happy they're taking their time on it and stuff.. but I do wish they'd hurry up and release it this summer already xp

Man, Beatles 2007. This is making me too excited! They can't keep teasing us like this with all those little references. It's driving me insane, but I love it.
I'm completely broke right now. I wonder what would happen if I was broke when their album came out! eek I'd explode. And implode. At once. Because my mom wouldn't buy it for me. x(

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:02 pm
I'm not allowed to buy CDs surprised
My parents think it's a waste of money since everything is available on the internet anyway. Can you believe that?! gonk

I do anyway though, sometimes.

I bet their album won't be out here for ages. A Fever didn't come out until last July, when I Write Sins got famous... So yeah... I'm one of the horrible fans who doesn't actually own the album. My brother's friend has it though, and let me borrow it, and I still have it whee I've had it for months and months. I'm planning on buying it when/if I go to the US this summer... because it's cheaper, and my parents won't notice...

But anyway. If you're broke... you download all the songs to keep from exploding, but save every penny and buy it ASAP.

Polyphonic Twilight

Los Miserables

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:12 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
I'm not allowed to buy CDs surprised
My parents think it's a waste of money since everything is available on the internet anyway. Can you believe that?! gonk

I do anyway though, sometimes.

I bet their album won't be out here for ages. A Fever didn't come out until last July, when I Write Sins got famous... So yeah... I'm one of the horrible fans who doesn't actually own the album. My brother's friend has it though, and let me borrow it, and I still have it whee I've had it for months and months. I'm planning on buying it when/if I go to the US this summer... because it's cheaper, and my parents won't notice...

But anyway. If you're broke... you download all the songs to keep from exploding, but save every penny and buy it ASAP.

-I wish mom was like that. She still doesn't trust the Internet in any way shape or form.
Yes, I had to do that with A Fever.
And...I still don't have the album. gonk
The next bit of money I get my hands on is going to towards A Fever, then I'll save for their new album.
Dang...I had to help my Panic fix though! crying

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:16 pm
xp

My dad is internet-savvy. He is was a computer programmer. And my mom... isn't too bad. There are things I have to explain to her over and over, but she usually ends up getting it. She uses Limewire to download music too xp :sweat

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:33 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
I agree, he enunciates very well 3nodding
Especially if you compare it to like... the Ramones.
(I was listening to a song by them earlier, where you can understand a word, so hence the reference...)

But about the update...
AAAAH I'm so frickin excited. France, Aladdin, the Beatles, film scores... it seems like the album must be all over the place. And yet I'm thinking it'll all flow and tie together, since it's supposed to be like a story...

I'm happy they're taking their time on it and stuff.. but I do wish they'd hurry up and release it this summer already xp

I hate to say it...but Patrick needs some work on pronouncing big time...D=

ACK, I KNOW. It's like, we want it so bad, but we want them to take their time on it so bad...it like clashes. I think all Panic! fans have mixed feeling right now. Gah. Haha.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:40 pm
I never buy music off the internet. I always buy CDs because I listen to my stereo a lot more than I listen to my iPod. And once you have CDs, you can just load them into your iPod. I have a huge collection of albums. D= It's kind of ridiculous. I actually have two copies of A Fever, one from the actual album, and one from the boxset.

I really want to buy another copy of A Fever, and then not open it. O.o Like, keep it in it's plastic. It'll make me look like a "professional" fan. xD

PrimeRibby
Captain

Los Miserables

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:56 pm
`PrimeRib
I never buy music off the internet. I always buy CDs because I listen to my stereo a lot more than I listen to my iPod. And once you have CDs, you can just load them into your iPod. I have a huge collection of albums. D= It's kind of ridiculous. I actually have two copies of A Fever, one from the actual album, and one from the boxset.

I really want to buy another copy of A Fever, and then not open it. O.o Like, keep it in it's plastic. It'll make me look like a "professional" fan. xD

Haha! Professional fan. Nice.
I usually end up buying online...but now I wish I had the actual albums. It really does make you seem like more of a fan. xp

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:08 pm
Madame Le Guillotine
`PrimeRib

I usually end up buying online...but now I wish I had the actual albums. It really does make you seem like more of a fan. xp

I'm sure you'll get it. 3nodding And when you do, you'll also have a copy of the "original lyrics." =D

PrimeRibby
Captain

Los Miserables

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:13 pm
`PrimeRib
Madame Le Guillotine
`PrimeRib

I'm sure you'll get it. 3nodding And when you do, you'll also have a copy of the "original lyrics." =D

*coughsputterchoke*
Extra stuff?!
I need this assaaaaaap.
Someone at school said there was a hidden track at the end of the CD that I've NEVER HEARD. gonk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:48 am
NOOOOOOOOO!
he shouldnt of said that gonk
it gets me more excited and and...
get me hyped up. i feel like exploding xD

Heavens Savior

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:14 am
There's no extra track, but there's stuff in the song lyrics that isn't actually in the song. Kind of like "hidden" lyrics...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:42 am
Polyphonic Twilight
There's no extra track, but there's stuff in the song lyrics that isn't actually in the song. Kind of like "hidden" lyrics...
That's one of the biggest reasons I want my own copy of the album.

The lyrics are interesting 3nodding
For example...

Time To Dance

Oh please, she's not bleeding
on the ballroom floor just for the attention.
That's just ridiculous... ly on.
But she sure is going to get it (the attention and the bullets)
here's the setting, fashion magazines line the walls,
now the walls line the bullet holes..
yea you sure let her have it. She didn't chose this role,
but she'll play it and make it sincere, so you cry.
But they believe it from the tears and the teeth
right down to the blood at her feet.
Boys will be boys, hiding in estrogens and Aubergine dreams.
Have some composure, and where is your posture?
oh no no! You're pulling the trigger all wrong.
Come on this is screaming photo op.
Give me envy
Flash
Give me malice
Flash
Give me attention
Flash
Give me...a break.
When I say shotgun you say wedding. Or whatever comes to mind.

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:14 pm
Yush. What Polyphonic Twilight said. 3nodding

Poly also suggested that I create a sticky thingy for the original lyrics. I'll make one soon. ^^

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:40 pm
"Have some computer, and where is your posture? "

Computer? O_o I always thought that it was "composure"
whee  

Bilvy

Los Miserables

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:56 pm
Bilvy
"Have some computer, and where is your posture? "

Computer? O_o I always thought that it was "composure"
whee

Haha, I noticed that too. I just didn't say anything. xp