Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Tonya wants to get down to 115 before Germany! x_x;; Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hiye :3
  hello!
  goodbye x[
View Results

Keren

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 12:43 pm
Best of luck! =) Germany sounds like a lot of fun!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:01 am
Keren
Best of luck! =) Germany sounds like a lot of fun!

I hope it will be!~ I'm really looking forward to it. :] I'm the only person I know who's actually from around there (dual citizenship, though I wasn't born there), and I'm also the only person besides my boyfriend who's never been there! gonk

StilettoReject

StilettoReject

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:26 am
1. September 2007

I thought it was going to rain or something today, because it's all cloudy and muggy out.. but I checked the forecast and it said that it's only going to be cloudy, without percipitation. x3 Now I can go swimming, today! Hopefully WITHOUT the interruption of howling Home Depot workers. evil

Robert and I are meeting our friend, Stephen, in Rocky Mount, today. Stephen took Robert's Mac because it was acting all weird, and instead of making either Robert and me drive all the way to Raleigh or have Stephen drive all the way to G-Vegas (I hate this place), we decided to meet half way in either RM or Wilson (RM was the chosen one). Anyway, we're meeting up and having dinner at Applebee's. We were going to go to Little China, but we couldn't find the place.. at least at Applebee's they have weight watchers and good salads and stuff. :]

Anyway! OFF TO THE SWIMMING POOL! *poses like Membrane*

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:26 pm
3. September 2007

I'm sitting here waiting... waiting, waiting, waiting... for Robert to get his a** out of bed so we can go to the gym like we'd planned. neutral And I'm just starting to get pissed because I know the longer I sit around not going to the gym, the less and less I'll feel like actually going. I want to go early so I can get back here do the whole 100k b.s., eat dinner, and do hmwk. scream But he's not budging.. and I hate going by myself.

Grr.

StilettoReject

Keren

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:15 am
I hate that so much! I had a gym membership with my boyfriend, and I really, really wanted to go to it more often. But since he's a freaking stick (he's 5'6" and 130lbs), he didn't feel the need to, and I also hated going alone. confused I've made female workout buddies so we can motivate each other to go.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:32 am
None of my girlfriends will go with me. crying Like.. the only plausible time to go is around 6:30am when the rec center opens.. and all of my friends are just like "fcuk that! I'm not getting up at 6:30!" crying If you try going any other time of the day, it's packed. There's a half hour wait (at least) for each machine. EACH machine! And they all want to loose weight.. but whenever I try to get them to do ANYTHING with me, they cop out.

StilettoReject

StilettoReject

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:14 am
12. September 2007

I had a salad from 360 for lunch, today; 360 being one of the dining halls on my college's campus. Needless to say it was actually fairly decent.. being a college campus salad. It was fairly limp, but it had no mold, so I was pleased. I always used to eat a container of celery, carrots, colliflower and brocolli for lunch in high school, but once I came here I couldn't. No one in college wants healthy stuff like that! So they're always moldy. neutral

Anyway! I got a good bit of exercise yesterday, so that's good. Robert and I went to Dragonfly for dinner, and I had a tofu and rice dish. It was good and on the healthier side, but man did it ever give me the worst indigestion I've ever had. gonk

Anyway, anyway... I have work tonight.. and I'm actually hoping Marquita will be there so she gets mad at me and I won't feel guilty about just leaving. I quit, right? So this whole 2 weeks thing is just a courtesy. I don't have do be there.

124.5, still, but I'm getting there!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:03 pm
14. Dezember 2007

It feels so good to look at those pictures from so long ago and see the progress that I´ve made.

Exams are finally over, so I can concentrate more on healthier things. Robert said he probably doesn´t have work this weekend, so I think I´m going to try and get him to go to the campus rec center gym with me instead of just doing my videos... it would be a nice change, and since exams are over, most people will be home which means the gym will be a ghost town. x3 So maybe I´ll do the treadmill and then swim a bit, but who knows. :] Robert´s got a bit of a gut now, so I´m sure he´ll agree to go with me. x3

115lbs, now. I wouldn´t mind -terribly- to get lower than this, but at the moment, I´m just looking to tone up (gain more muscle over fat mass) and maintain.

Also, my dad said that he doesn´t care that it costs $20 for a guest pass at the gym each day. He said he´d go with me if I wanted to, but I´m not sure... it being the time of year that it is, this is when people actually go to the gym and I´m sure it´ll be packed... but that´s okay, maybe I´ll focus more on weight training and stuff and then just go on walks with Robert.

Rar.

StilettoReject

StilettoReject

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:54 pm
17. Dezember 2007

Robert didn´t go to the gym with me, and I ended up being sick, so I didn´t work out at all over the weekend. I mean, I played some DDR yesterday on difficult mode, but it wasn´t much more than 15-20 minutes... but I guess it´s better than having done nothing, ja? :] I´m just getting kind of frustrated with Robert because he really needs to get back in shape, and even he´s frustrated with it... but I can´t get him to work out. ToT And we´ll be even more swamped next semester than we were this semester, so I think I´m going to start doing yoga and weight training more and invite him to do it with me, since those really are the only two things out of the millions I do that I´m not embarrassed to do with him. x3 Plus I´m thinking about buying a used treadmill from Play it Again Sports, and I know he´ll use that... I´m just hoping they have one that´s under $300.

Anyway, lol, my pants are SAGGING on me. My butt looks really bad in my size 7s because there´s just too much room in the pant legs. Everything´s kinda chaffing, too. ToT My sister´s getting really mad at me, though, and it´s kinda funny... she doesn´t like it when I´m more successful at things than her (meeting weight loss goals, German, -etc-), so the fact that she was doing better than me at first but then I totally surpassed her.. she´s cheesed. x3 Not that we were holding a competition or anything... but I´ve always been a bit bigger than her, so now that I´m smaller and yet still more muscular and stronger, she´s admitted her jealousy and has attempted to punch me many times. Not in a "Imma kill y00, BISH!" way, but in a more "you effing SUCK" way.

:]

I feel pretty glorious, right now.

Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas