40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
blah
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

laaalalalalalalalalas

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:27 pm
um a traveler that went bad! like saint dane himself...and why is he refered to as Saint daine...tnhat just seems odd because he is far from a saint  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 6:05 pm
Bobby should gun nevva down with a .50 cal sniper....  

Saint Rydire

laaalalalalalalalalas

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:48 am
who's nevva(and if he seems bad just wait DK mchale will create a plot twist that might change your mind...
(you know how that happens alot)and how many books are going to be in the series?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:50 pm
Yesh. Ever since the first one was published, in fact. whee It's an awesome series. One of my favorties as well.  

!+Pocky Flavoured Ramen+!

Arkyana

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:56 am
I just love Pendragon. When I read the first book, it took only a few sentences til I was in the book. They're really a good series. Sometimes, you think the books repeat with the journals and visiting other worlds, but then a surprise comes in and it's like new!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:59 am
Saint Dane Ruler of Halla
nevva winter is a retard. i mean, what kinda travler SIDES WITH SAINT DANE, AND KILLS ANOTHER TRAVLER!

That was a bit of another tough twist. I didn't care much about her in the first place. (Try to keep the spoilers down) wink  

Lioness4

Distinct Raider

10,650 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Lioness4

Distinct Raider

10,650 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:01 am
Ladyknight1991
um a traveler that went bad! like saint dane himself...and why is he refered to as Saint daine...tnhat just seems odd because he is far from a saint

It's just a name for himself. Like...Lord Voldemort or something. No one made Voldemort a lord except himself and no one that we know of made Saint Dane a Saint. It wouldn't sound the same if it was just Dane, would it? biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:02 am
Ladyknight1991
who's nevva(and if he seems bad just wait DK mchale will create a plot twist that might change your mind...
(you know how that happens alot)and how many books are going to be in the series?

DJ said there'd be 10. For all 10 Territories. But no number is great enough for the Pendragon series! crying  

Lioness4

Distinct Raider

10,650 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Shiama

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 2:01 am
I think i started to read one of them but i never finished it and i think i still have it up in my room...it captured my intrest but it didnt capture my intrest i guess  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:10 am
what caught my interest....well actually it had me laughing histerically was the whole 'today i got sucked into a vertical vortex flume thing....but i got kissed by courtney chedwyne' i thought it was hilarious rofl  

laaalalalalalalalalas

Ashtaye

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:55 pm
I LOVE this series! heart The Quillan Games (Book Eight, I think) just recently came out and I have yet to read it. I think my favorite book so far was The Never War; I just found all the historical stuff interesting.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:36 am
fluteplayer987
I do like them, but find his writing style a little annoying. I think that maybe his writing style isn't fully developed, it sounds a little childish. That's just my opinion of course and I do enjoy reading them and will continue to read the rest of the series. Also, another thing that annoys me is that the pictures of pendragon on the front are always different. I know it's hard to make a picture look like other ones, but a skilled artist can. I liked the one where mark and courtney went into the flumes the best and that had my favorite picture of pendragon. I just read the latest one and pretty much liked it.

The reason they are not all the same is because every year we change do we not? The books are like a year each, I know I change alot in a year.  

VampireDevyn

violet angel 824893

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:57 pm
they do seem childish sometimes, but i like them anyways ^^ the story line is very creative  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:39 pm
I just started reading the secound one. There alright...

Black_Rose10

pkmn1995

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:45 am
haven't read yet...i still don't know if i will...i'm choosing between pendragon or artemis fowl.......  
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff