Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Flushing out the former flufflies... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

niamhybeag

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:08 pm
Vanilla ice-cream with shavings of dark chocolate mixed through it....

*[CENSORED]* Oooh it's good...  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:24 pm
Hm. Probably either coffee or rabbit tracks (like moose tracks but with little caramel-filled chocolate bunnies in it). Leaning toward coffee, though. Soooo gewd heart  

l i t h i u m b l o o m

TatteredAngel

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:43 pm
Pretty much anything with white chocolate raspberry. Oh drool. Though my favorite soft-serve of all time? Purple sweet potato ice cream. I totally wish I could have that all the time.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:30 am
TatteredAngel
Purple sweet potato ice cream.

eek Is that a home-made deal, or a local thing? It sounds so interesting that I must try it.  

queertastrophy

Jaithien

5,100 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 7:14 am
ben and jerry's bananas on the rum. yummy.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:14 am
BlueRoseTorn
TatteredAngel
Purple sweet potato ice cream.

eek Is that a home-made deal, or a local thing? It sounds so interesting that I must try it.
Here is my great tragedy: It's a regional specialty-- in Kamakura, in Japan. It may be found elsewhere, I'm not sure, but it was the only place I saw it and was told specifically to find and try it there. Someday, if I have the time and am feeling awesome, I'll see about trying to work out a recipe.  

TatteredAngel

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:54 am
Ben and Jerry's half-baked. vanilla and chocolate ice cream with chocolate chip cookie dough and fudge brownies. mmmm *drools*  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:03 pm
Oh Gods... A topic about icecream!!! gonk

*crawls out of hiding*

Umm... I like anything with chocolate in it. redface The best is the ordinary Stratiatelli. Vanilla ice cream with chunks of pure chocolate in it.

Where is the drool smiley when you need one. ninja  

Molly Mollusca

Dapper Seeker

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:58 pm
The Patriot in me longs to say with utter conviction a seconding of Tagra's Americone Dream (endorsed by the heir of Cpt America himself, Stephen Colbert)... however, as with so many other items... it truely changes with my mood and the circumstances...
Altho I rarely will turn down a smooth Pumpkin Ice cream, or a nice varied Banana Split (yes I know it isn't one Ice cream... but it is a frozenish dessert).

On an aside, the local Ghiradelli's makes something called "The Earthquake" which is 8 scoops of Ice Cream, 4 liquid toppings, 3 fruit toppings, whipped cream and assorted nuts. domokun  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 8:42 pm
We have a Coldstone Creamery near where I live too.... I've never eaten there though.  

Neko_Bast

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:22 pm
Neko_Bast
We have a Coldstone Creamery near where I live too.... I've never eaten there though.

I had sweet cream with heath bar today. Heaven, right there.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:56 am
Neko_Bast

You need to go. Like, right now. You shouldn't even finish reading this sentence--you should be out your door and there.

Hell, any place where the workers are required to sing (begrudgingly) when you tip them is amazing in and of itself.  

queertastrophy

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:21 pm
Neko_Bast

Go, it is worth the time... and honestly, any Creamery endorsed by John Pinette is worth a look at the very least. domokun  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:48 am
John Pinette ?  

ShadowSharrow

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:48 pm
John Pinette is a comedian.
And not one of small stature.

It's hard to really describe his style...

One of his skits involves being in Europe, and stuck in Southern France, eating at cafe's with tiny servings... finally, towards the end of his visit, he asks one of his friends if there are any good Italian restaurants in France...
His friend tells him how close they are to Italy, which leads John to no small amounts of rage.
Why didn't you tell me earlier! scream
I'll kill you later, for now, I need you to give directions. stare

Then, the adventure at the Italian restaurant...
There was so much food, and it just kept coming...
We shouldn't have brought Timmy, he was too thin.. He Died!
And then the server came over "What's wrong with your friend, he isn't hungry?" and I'm like, He's dead!

But don't take his plate, I think I can finish that too...

Regardless, an it was funny, even if I'm not. 3nodding  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces