Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
The Fear of Originality Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Infinite Pandora

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:58 pm
You're right, I can totally see your point. And some yaoi DO have sub genres such as fantasy (take most of Naono Bohra's works). I have read a few where it either isn't all about the sex and such. Oh and if you're looking for yaoi minus random sex scene, go for shounen-ai.

Oh and on a completely different note, why does everybody think that Loveless is a yaoi/shounen-ai? Since I don't really see any of that type of romance. Hmm, maybe it's just me. . .

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:11 pm
User Image
Yeah, heh heh. But that's how it is with most things...you know, too many people do the same stuff, so it's hard to be original.

Dining Bar Akira is somewhat like that, but there's more relationship development and it's quite realistic, if you think about the situation.

Of course, you could always go for something like Shiiku Gakari Rika or Tetsu x Rika (which are in the same world, basically.) for something extremely interesting and twisted. Believe me, it is TWISTED and psychological, and one of those things where you're almost afraid to read it but you can't stop, and the scenes echo in your mind afterwards (or maybe that's just me).

Yeah...but I mean, you find a really good one somewhere every once in a while.
...But be sure to have fun!

No Gambling in Paradix

Slipping Fox

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:03 am
There are many original ones, you've just got to find them. I suggest not looking on Gaia 3nodding  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff