Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Other Music Discussion
Myspace Smashing Pumpkins Tribute Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smashing...
  Watermelons.
  Tomatoes.
  Pumpkins.
View Results

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:21 am
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight
Ohh I'm sorry! It must've been a disappoint to realize was talking about the myspace CD sweatdrop gonk

If it was Panic!'s album that was being released then, then 2007 would seriously be the greatest year ever.
But sadly, I think we'll have to wait a few more months for it sad xp

Haha, no worries. I just wasn't thinking.
2007 will still be cool because I think Panic!'s album will still be released before 2008. surprised
Yes but. That would mean it'd be released on my birthday! And that would be frickin awesome xp heart
Wait, what? O.o
2007 would be the greatest year ever if Panic! released their album June 21st, because my birthday is June 21st.

So even though it'll still be released in 2007, it won't be on my birthday, so... it doesn't make 2007 the greatest year ever.

Get what I mean? xp sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:06 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight
`PrimeRib
Polyphonic Twilight
Ohh I'm sorry! It must've been a disappoint to realize was talking about the myspace CD sweatdrop gonk

If it was Panic!'s album that was being released then, then 2007 would seriously be the greatest year ever.
But sadly, I think we'll have to wait a few more months for it sad xp

Haha, no worries. I just wasn't thinking.
2007 will still be cool because I think Panic!'s album will still be released before 2008. surprised
Yes but. That would mean it'd be released on my birthday! And that would be frickin awesome xp heart
Wait, what? O.o
2007 would be the greatest year ever if Panic! released their album June 21st, because my birthday is June 21st.

So even though it'll still be released in 2007, it won't be on my birthday, so... it doesn't make 2007 the greatest year ever.

Get what I mean? xp sweatdrop

OH. HAHA. Gotcha, doll. ;D

PrimeRibby
Captain

Peroxyde

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:58 pm
The TAI cover is ********. Fo' real.
Damn, every song they cover is hella rad. Have you guys seen the AOL Session they did recently? They covered Stone Temple Pilots' "Creep".

Other Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff