Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:43 am
That helped her nerves a bit though she was rather unhappy that she was this jumpy, she wasn't normally, that alone made her pause and take a calming breath. It sort of worked at lest, helped clear her mind some which was of help and got her to relax to the point she smiled slightly and merely nodded before moving to see. Then she really did smile at the sight and shook her head, small things were the most amusing things at times. Well there was no reason to have a weapon pulled unless it was going to be needed and she had a feeling it wasn't so put it away, simple as that.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:59 am
"Adam," Duncan called out, raising his voice a little, "I know the music's off and you can hear us just fine. We've got company."

Methos pulled the earbuds out and turned, relaxed and smiling mischieviously. "Perhaps I should leave you two alo--" His eyes widened as he saw the blood covering the front of Luana's clothes. He looked worriedly at MacLeod. "What happened?"  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:10 pm
Normally she might have taken slight offense at the fact he asked not her but Duncan, right now she wasn't overly bothered but spoke anyway, "I've decided parks in the morning are annoying and I'm happy I wasn't fond of my sword." Not really an answer to be truthful but the best one she had at the moment till she thought of a better one. It was then rather noticeable that she was sticking to English, simply because her mind wasn't putting together modern german and speaking anything older was just a pain simply because most didn't know it. "And I liked this dress." That as added as an after fact, most of her clothes were custom made simply because finding a dress she could fight in at a store was impossible. "Most people are asleep at this time, it's annoying when they are not it seems."  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:29 pm
Duncan elaborated slightly. "I ran into Ty Gordon. He ran from me, then made the mistake of taking on Luana."

"The serial killer?" Methos asked, impressed. He took in the petite form of Luana and nodded. "Gordon's mistake, indeed."

MacLeod showed Luana the small bathroom with its tub and shower, and got her some towels. "I'll find something for you to wear back to your hotel," he said.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 12:36 pm
She nodded in thanks to that, not really having all that much to say, she wasn't normally a talkative person unless the time called for it, right now silence worked out well enough for her, so of course she was going to say something. "Sorry to ruin your morning." Her words were soft, almost like she didn't want him to hear before she shook her head slightly as it berating herself and closing the bathroom door without waiting to see if he would say anything.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:20 pm
Duncan waited until Luana had closed the door of the bathroom before turning to his other guest and saying quietly, "What are you doing here, Methos? It's almost 3:30 in the morning."

"You didn't answer my crank call," Methos pouted. "I was lonely." He held up Mac's cell phone. "Besides, you left your phone here."

"Poor you," Mac's said, with little sympathy. "I didn't want to fry it if I got Gordon." He crossed to his closet to see if Amanda had left anything the last time she had been there. "Help yourself to a beer."

"Thanks," Methos responded, taking his third out of the 'fridge.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:41 pm
Luana was not one of those that was not speedy in a shower it seemed, she didn't take forever and a day but still fifteen minutes later she was done, and sadly she had been rushing, she was such a girl when it came to showers, or rather ninety-nine percent of things. She was simi lacking modesty given she came out of the bathroom with a towel around her, that seemed rather out of her personality even. Lacking make-up and with her hair not done up she looked a lot younger, taking back about ten years, she could have easily passed for an 18 year old but never did, she could never act that young. Without a way to dry her hair it was going to curl but she wasn't worried about that clearly, most the time she didn't worry about her looks, it was more automatic than anything.

She certainly didn't seem bothered by her state of undress given she paused a second to glance around before trying to find someone, after all clothes were a helpful thing.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 1:57 pm
Outside the bathroom door, Luana found a neatly folded small pile of clothes (a silky black chemise top and dove grey capri pants that would fit her more like a regular length set of slacks given Amanda's longer legs) on top of a hamper, and a pair of staring young men who quickly found other things to look at.

"There's a hair dryer in the sink cabinet," Duncan said, his own gleaming dark locks evidence of the need.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 2:14 pm
She had to smile on that but muttered a soft thanks before retreating, of course collecting the clothes, before closing the bathroom door to dress. Though she took a second to sigh distastefully, pants, had to be pants, hey if the only thing she hadn't caught on to was women wearing pants she was doing pretty good. Better then nothing at lest, besides she couldn't be picky on this, there was no other choice and she was rather thankful for something at lest, thought she wasn't going to ask why he had female clothes, wasn't her concern. The next time she opened the door was just so she could have air to dry her hair some, she was dressed this time at lest, not the best fitting clothes but again she wasn't going to be picky, better then wandering about necked.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:49 am
The two male Immortals looked up from the couch when the bathroom door opened, but relaxed when the hair dryer started to run. Mac turned to Methos and tugged at a spike of his dark hair.

"I'm going to take Luana back to her hotel," he told the old man. "I shouldn't be too long."

Mac's cell phone rang.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:57 am
The phone ringing got silence from the bathroom, not that she had been planning fully drying her hair, that would have taken way to long, she even put the hair-drier back where she got it before coming back out. "You have to be one of the most active people at three or four in the morning, chasing down nut-jobs, picking up random women, having a friend at your place and phone calls, what ever happened to sleeping?" She was playful on that, having time to come out of her shock and calm down helped.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:27 am
"What can I say?" Duncan smiled, glancing at the caller ID on his cell. Joe, of course. "I'm spontanious."

"He's like Batman," Methos smirked as Mac flipped open his phone. "Heroes never sleep."

"Joe," MacLeod greeted his caller. "I'll fill you in later."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:33 pm
That got her to blink a moment, "Both are unhealthy." It was the first logical thing that came to mind, "At times fun, but can be very unhealthy." Sleep deprivation was much like being drunk, had enough of the same effects that they were more alike then most thought. Anything that slowed thinking and reflexes was just a bit unwise, annoying but true. Being spontaneous was normally foolish simply because most spent little thought on what they were doing and didn't think of what could happen from it. Very logical, she did logical rather well at times, most of the time even. "Besides Batman's annoying."  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:05 pm
Duncan's eyebrows rose as he closed his cell phone, but Methos was snickering. "Batman's annoying, all right," the ancient laughed.

"I sleep," Duncan said, an edge of annoyance in his voice as he shot a glance at Methos. "When my enemies and so-called friends let me."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:23 pm
"Avoid making enemies, makes things easier." She left off the fact not having friends made it easier to, she never could do that part, friends were, well friends, she seemed to make them no matter what, besides they helped keep her stable.

Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff