Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Online relationships??? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

darkestlink0

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:55 am
I'm fine with online relationships I don't expect much out of them unless the person lives close, but if I wanted to meet them, I'd make sure I'm in a crowded area with my own means of protection.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:03 am
i think that its kinda cool. because that way you cant get shallow. if you two never meet and you still fall in love, that means its really true love. at least i think so.  

o-re-sa-ma_Elegance

yellOw_tamagO

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 1:20 pm
You waited for me at the end of the bridge....

User Image

I'm currently in one now..kinda, well at first it's actually very nice,
but after awhile it's gets a little dull. We really don't talk anymore
and if we do I don't feel it anymore. It feels like it is over...

and when I was finally there, you were gone...

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:29 pm
    × another point to add..

the good point is that.. you get to judge the person's personality first and then the appearance...
    for example, guy talks to a girl online, realises she's really sweet and caring.. but in the real life, if he sees her on the street.. he probably won't notice her at all...

soumakisa

itz_tae

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:10 am
It wouldn't be something I'd go for. For me, I need to be able to be with the person, hold them and such. Online friendships are fine, but romantic relationships... not for me. I can see how it works for others, but I guess I still have a bit of stigma attached to it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:39 am
um... I can't really say that it has/hasn't cause I've never been in one. I just think it's strange... who would want to have a relationship with someone you don't see or someone you can't touch? It's just weird. From stories of some of my friends... they never worked. Some were just for fun...  

Gorgon Shell

XvXYuNiEXvX

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 5:23 pm
Welll they work out for others and some don't. Me, it didn't work out, I liked this one guy and yea we became close but it was too much drama after he broke up with me and all, but at least I knew how he looked like. But I do have to say it's easier to let what you really think of things then really saying and confessing what you really think in real life, well for me anyways, guess cause I'm one fo those shy people? And yes it does get dull and yes I sometimes do want to meet that person in real life and hold them and such but it never realy hapened so I gave up online realationships until some miracle comes along...  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff