Ginga

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:32 pm
Steel Sterling
I think the episode you mean is "Disaster"

Ah, yes. That's it. Thank you. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 10:08 pm
All Good Things - TNG
-- Anything with Q too. wink

I also loved the DS9 Section 31 episode... Inquisition, I think. That other DS9 episode with Ezri and that gun that could look through walls was pretty cool too.  

Rennui

TheSpork

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 2:49 pm
Toss up between Things Past (DS9), Measure of a Man (TNG), and The Wire (DS9)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:11 pm
I like Waking Moments from Voyager a lot. It has such an intriguing plot line, and I like how you can never tell if it's a dream, or reality.

But, my favorite episode of all time is The Next Phase from TNG!!!! That is a totally awesome episode! It's especially good because it focuses on Ro (one of my favorite characters).  

SpiritKeeper

Ginga

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:09 pm
SpiritKeeper
I like Waking Moments from Voyager a lot. It has such an intriguing plot line, and I like how you can never tell if it's a dream, or reality.

Bwahaha... ever since I saw that one, I wanted to walk into a breaching warp core, too. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:26 pm
ENT: haven't seen much of it but am waiting for the Klingon shows about how their faces changed

TOS: Trouble with Tribbles, Amok Time, the one where the Enterprise steals the cloaking device

TNG: Attached (when Picard and Beverly are linked through their minds)

DS9: any show discussing Kira and Odo's relationship (Heart of Stone, Crossfire, Children of Time, His Way, Chimera); Badda-bing, Badda-bang;Trials and Tribble-ations;Little Green Men; any with Jake and Nog; the one where the crew plays baseball against the Vulcans; any where Vic Fontaine sings a song

VOY: unfortunately, I haven't seen any episodes yet crying  

vulcankitty

Ginga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:03 pm
vulcankitty
VOY: unfortunately, I haven't seen any episodes yet crying

eek eek eek eek

gonk *FAINTS*

Quote:

Oh, I wants to see this one more than anything. gonk I can't believe I haven't yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:11 am
vulcankitty
ENT: haven't seen much of it but am waiting for the Klingon shows about how their faces changed
Enterprise is actually based befroe TOS. And this is actually touched in an episode of DS9. The Defiant slips back into timeI don't know how(missed teh beginning of teh Ep, sorry sweatdrop ), and end up right where that 'Trouble with Tribbles' ep takes place. Apparently someone was trying to place a bomb and kill Capt. Kirk with an Exploding Tribble, and Teh Defiant needed to stop it from happening. Well, Worf was in the ten-froward\cafe\whatever with Chief O'Brian(both disguised as Merchants) and a Klingon walks in. O'Brian notices that he doesn't have the Forehead thing, and Asks Worf. Worf just kinda side-steps teh Question, and we're left with that.

I don't think Star Trek wants to try and Explain it. sad
Quote:

I loved that ep. I cant really remember it fully, but it was good. 3nodding  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:37 pm
Takai_desu_yo
vulcankitty
Enterprise is actually based befroe TOS. And this is actually touched in an episode of DS9. The Defiant slips back into timeI don't know how(missed teh beginning of teh Ep, sorry sweatdrop ), and end up right where that 'Trouble with Tribbles' ep takes place. Apparently someone was trying to place a bomb and kill Capt. Kirk with an Exploding Tribble, and Teh Defiant needed to stop it from happening. Well, Worf was in the ten-froward\cafe\whatever with Chief O'Brian(both disguised as Merchants) and a Klingon walks in. O'Brian notices that he doesn't have the Forehead thing, and Asks Worf. Worf just kinda side-steps teh Question, and we're left with that.

I don't think Star Trek wants to try and Explain it. sad

The DS9 DVD special features actually touch upon that. They admit they were just poking fun and that there is no explanation because it was simply a costume/makeup change. whee

I think it's funny that, by the current Star Trek timeline, Klingons had massive foreheads, then tiny foreheads, then back to massive foreheads all in the span of 200 years. Klingon mad scientist, maybe? xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:44 pm
The episode was "Trials and Tribble-ations."

Worf said they prefer not to discuss it with outsiders.

So, I tried to come up with a reasonable answer....
=========
I've read 2 answers before this.

A) Quonos has more than one species of Klingon.
Those are ONE species, Worf is from another.

B) The original series ones are half-breeds,
partly human and partly Klingon.

Unfortunately, a few Klingons from the old series have reappeared,
all with the ridges now.
One of them IS easy to spot as a returning Klingon.
John Calicos was one of them-Kor, I think his name is.
Battlestar Galactica (the ORIGINAL) fans will recognize him as Baltar.
He faced off against Kirk in "Day of the Dove", and declared that no
man fights in a burning house-even Klingons know that sometimes it
is senseless to fight.
Kor reappears in DS9, with the new look.

Therefore, there are 2 possibilities.
A) Kor was born old-style and had surgery to add the ridges
B) Kor was born new-style and had surgery to REMOVE them

The first would imply a major upheaval and shift in power among
Klingons.

The second would imply some Klingons were altered to make them
closer to the other humanoids in appearance.

Take your pick.  

Steel Sterling
Captain

Brilliant Saint

18,265 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Team Jacob 100

kyle stabell

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:56 am
Shelaur
Matiko-san
Shelaur
wow You guys have a lot of good ones. Message in a bottle is a good one Maddy. Unimatrix was good Kyle.
I like the TNG The Naked Now. I love that one and the one that is the sister to it for TOS.
I didn't watch DS9 a whole lot but I do like some of the ep. like their first one.
Actually my favs are basically when the series lap over like the first one of DS9 or the Tribbles. For me all of STVoyager was good.

Shelaur, that TOS episode is called "The Naked Time". The TNG version, "The Naked Now" was a tribute to the 25th Anniversary of TOS.

Aw thanks! I should have remembered that.....I guess I have had a little too much LDS in the 60's lol. heehee I love the movies.
LDS?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:49 pm
kyle stabell
Shelaur
Matiko-san
Shelaur
wow You guys have a lot of good ones. Message in a bottle is a good one Maddy. Unimatrix was good Kyle.
I like the TNG The Naked Now. I love that one and the one that is the sister to it for TOS.
I didn't watch DS9 a whole lot but I do like some of the ep. like their first one.
Actually my favs are basically when the series lap over like the first one of DS9 or the Tribbles. For me all of STVoyager was good.

Shelaur, that TOS episode is called "The Naked Time". The TNG version, "The Naked Now" was a tribute to the 25th Anniversary of TOS.

Aw thanks! I should have remembered that.....I guess I have had a little too much LDS in the 60's lol. heehee I love the movies.
LDS?

Ahhhahahaha. xd  

Ginga

Lystat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:15 pm
Trials and Tribbliations for sure.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:17 pm
But they are all so cool : crying crying crying

On DS9, There were a lot of cool episodes with Rick.  

Lystat

white_stranger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:55 pm
I liked Doctor Bashir, I Presume and Nor the battle to the Strong.
I really want to see Distant Voices.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces