Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
The Deep Space 9 Cafe and Vortex Bar! (Come join us!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:53 pm
Bleagh, I need something wih an alcoholic proof at least 80, I don't give a damn what it is. I am so pissed at some of the People I work with. Al the s**t I put up with at work, and all the favors I give, and not one freaking person can cover my shift. I could be Drag Racing tomorrow at the Vegas Speedway, but no, I gotta flip Burgers. stare  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:54 pm
* Beams in*

hello?  

Lord Spyderguy

Shiva_Avalon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 9:39 pm
*walks in looking for random person to talk to. Sees no one and sits at the bar hopeing for someone to talk to her*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:17 pm
Matiko-san
Lindira
Here now. There's plenty to go around! *takes out some cold bottles of root beer and hands them to people* There! Insidious bubbly goodness for everybody! whee

*checks the spit* Ah! Now that's a good looking roast targ! *cuts off a slab and eats it off the knife* Everybody for themselves! domokun

*eats a little, using continental manners to eat it*

Pah! Manners! rolleyes

xd  

Lindira
Crew

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:19 pm
Welcome Spyderguy and Shiva! Take a seat and have a slab of targ! *meat drippings dribble off her chin* Mmm... targ... whee  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 12:34 am
Lindira
Here now. There's plenty to go around! *takes out some cold bottles of root beer and hands them to people* There! Insidious bubbly goodness for everybody! whee

*checks the spit* Ah! Now that's a good looking roast targ! *cuts off a slab and eats it off the knife* Everybody for themselves! domokun

*grabs a knife and cuts the targ*
You're a great cook, Lindira.
*eats with the manners of a real klingon*

mmm good.

*raising her tankard* Qapla'
*drinks it all in one gulp and goes back to eating*  

Maddy
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25

Matiko-san
Crew

3,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:53 am
Sorry. I prefer manners over....Klingon manners. xp

Takai: Drag Racing baaaaaad. Could get killed. Then we'd be a mod short.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:05 am
Lindira
Welcome Spyderguy and Shiva! Take a seat and have a slab of targ! *meat drippings dribble off her chin* Mmm... targ... whee

No thanks, I think I'll pass this time. A glass of wine sounds good though.  

Shiva_Avalon

Lord Spyderguy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:48 am
can i have a chocolate sunday?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:50 am
Matiko-san

What's teh point in Life, if you can't live a little? Plus, I've raced alot more Powerful things than some litle Camaro, It's just that having the chance to race at Vegas Speedway doesn't present itself Daily. They have Safetys there, too, and I can't thik of a better way to go, than in a Drag.  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

Matiko-san
Crew

3,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:10 pm
Takai_desu_yo
Matiko-san

What's teh point in Life, if you can't live a little? Plus, I've raced alot more Powerful things than some litle Camaro, It's just that having the chance to race at Vegas Speedway doesn't present itself Daily. They have Safetys there, too, and I can't thik of a better way to go, than in a Drag.

Yeah, but the Vegas Speedway's meant for Nascar  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:54 pm
Wine for Shiva, Chocolate Sunday for Spyderguy. Got it. wink *goes into the back and brings a beautiful cool glass out for Shiva and a tall sundae with chocolate, nuts, sprinkles and cherries for Spyderguy* Enjoy! biggrin

And I think I can whip something up for you, Takai. *mixes 3 parts Romulan ale with 2 parts vodka and one part rum, then pours it in a glass with cranberry juice, orange concentrate, and ice* I have NO idea what that'll do, but it sounds like a doozy. sweatdrop xp Don't die! xd  

Lindira
Crew

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2004 12:03 am
Matiko-san
Takai_desu_yo
Matiko-san

Yeah, but the Vegas Speedway's meant for Nascar
That's my point. But it isn't just Nascar, it is also used for the NHRA, which I wish I were part of. My college Automotive Program was registered for the Amateur Circuit, and since I am in the Automotive program, I was allowed to go. Except for the part that I ddn't actually go... stressed

Lindira
And I think I can whip something up for you, Takai. *mixes 3 parts Romulan ale with 2 parts vodka and one part rum, then pours it in a glass with cranberry juice, orange concentrate, and ice* I have NO idea what that'll do, but it sounds like a doozy. sweatdrop xp Don't die! xd
Many thanks my dear
*hold up Glass*
Here's to life, Living, and Hangovers!
*downs it*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 12:34 am
Takai_desu_yo
Lindira
Many thanks my dear
*hold up Glass*
Here's to life, Living, and Hangovers!
*downs it*

Sounds like a good toast.
*answers it by holding up her blood wine tankard*

And sounds like an interesting drink... how do you call it, Lindira? xp  

Maddy
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25

Rigu Ryu

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:22 am
A young Vulcan beams in. Loking around, she is confused and doesn't know where she is. She taps her communicator. "Hey, ya losers! Where did you beam me?" A voice responds, "The nearest restaurant. That is what you asked for, isn't it?" She gets a "look" that would scare off a Romulan and says, "Oh, shut up. Who asked you anyway? Rhetorical question." She then sulks off to the bar.

"Can I get a hot chocolate please? And maybe some pepperoni pizza? I'm starving..."  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff