Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non Star Trek Discussion Forum
The Official Off-Topic Discussion Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:21 pm
Ah, Toyota, good girl wink

Word of Wisdom, don't buy any Amnerican Cars. It may sound un-patriotic of me, but it's teh Truth. American Industry has gone a**-backwards in their Vehicle Production, as most wont even last beyond 50000 miles, whereas Mazda or whatever has good reason to offer a 200,000 miles Warranty. In most cases, you wont need it. But American TRucks are very sturdy, just that most Dodges, the Transmission is going to go out fairly early, and Fords lose teh Engine too soon. I don't have any experience with GM, so I don't know what's wrong with them, except for the fact that all Chevy's are POS's.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:10 pm
YAYHEY, I am back! biggrin

I was a little disturbed when I saw the lack of the ST guild in my guild listing. But I'm glad you guys started a new one. X3

I stopped my Gaia boycott today because my friend told me the gold glitch was fixed. And indeed it has been fixed, so here I am! biggrin

Did I do anything ST related while I was gone?

Hell yes.

I completely Janeway-fied my side of the computer. Sounds and everything. MEGA-W00tZ. heart

EDIT: Oh... oh... my hairstyle quiz only needs one more person to take it until I get to 150. 3nodding

And which Janeway hairstyle are you?  

Ginga

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:55 pm
lol, I'm glad you're back, Ginga. It's fun seeing your Janeway fanaticism! whee

And in a completely unrelated note...
*points at the map* Yuki da yo! eek Kirei... 3nodding
(please excuse my random Japanese!)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:59 pm
Takai_desu_yo
Ah, Toyota, good girl wink

Word of Wisdom, don't buy any Amnerican Cars. It may sound un-patriotic of me, but it's teh Truth. American Industry has gone a**-backwards in their Vehicle Production, as most wont even last beyond 50000 miles, whereas Mazda or whatever has good reason to offer a 200,000 miles Warranty. In most cases, you wont need it. But American TRucks are very sturdy, just that most Dodges, the Transmission is going to go out fairly early, and Fords lose teh Engine too soon. I don't have any experience with GM, so I don't know what's wrong with them, except for the fact that all Chevy's are POS's.

My family has all Toyotas and Mazdas. 3nodding I was happy to continue the tradition. And I agree entirely about American cars. The Dodge van we used to have years ago literally blew up. eek We haven't bought an American car since.  

Lindira
Crew

Ginga

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:20 am
Lindira
lol, I'm glad you're back, Ginga. It's fun seeing your Janeway fanaticism! whee

And in a completely unrelated note...
*points at the map* Yuki da yo! eek Kirei... 3nodding
(please excuse my random Japanese!)

Muahahaha... ph33r my Janewayite pow3rz!!1

Yuki! Waaaaai!

Hehehe.

On ST.com, we're writing an ST version of the 12 Days of Xmas. So far we've got:

3 warp cores breaching,
2 birds-of-prey
and a starship in a black hole!

What'll you guys come up with, I wonder? biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 9:00 pm
Hum-kay, double post!

So I got Voyager season 6 today, mega-squee.

Mega-squee times 2 because my mom promised me that on the morning of December 21st, we'll be at Best Buy right when it opens to get season 7, and of course, this will definitely guarantee that I get the bonus disk, which is very important because supposedly it shall have BLOOPERS ON IT! *squee 3*

M'kay. *calms down* Hyper I am, hyper I shall be for a while...  

Ginga

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:43 pm
Glad to have you back Ginga 3nodding

If the Gold Glitch is dealt with, we need to get ahold of Palmfrond, then. She dropped Gaia for the same reasons, but if she's dropped Gaia altogether, I doubt PMing her will help anything. I'll go search for her name, and see if she has any messengers listed.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:32 pm
Takai_desu_yo

If the Gold Glitch is dealt with, we need to get ahold of Palmfrond, then. She dropped Gaia for the same reasons, but if she's dropped Gaia altogether, I doubt PMing her will help anything. I'll go search for her name, and see if she has any messengers listed.

Hehe, yeah. I found out it was over when my friend said, "Get yo a** back on Gaia! The glitch is over!"

Just like that. O_o  

Ginga

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:17 pm
Ginga
Takai_desu_yo

Hehe, yeah. I found out it was over when my friend said, "Get yo a** back on Gaia! The glitch is over!"

Just like that. O_o
yeah, but apparently she is already in the Guild. Though she hasn't posted, I wonder what's up with her...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:00 pm
Takai_desu_yo
Ginga
Takai_desu_yo

Just like that. O_o
yeah, but apparently she is already in the Guild. Though she hasn't posted, I wonder what's up with her...

I bet if we assimilated her, we could fix all that.

surprised  

Ginga

Lindira
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:21 am
Just poking my head in really quick. My internet's been down at my house, so I haven't been able to get on. I'm at work now... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 6:14 am
i WANT A COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YA! WA HA HA! (tHATS AN EVIL LAFF, JUST TO TELL YOU NOT A NICE ONE) domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun  

Sustineo

Matiko-san
Crew

3,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 10:09 am
I apologize for not being around lately. I've just been pretty bored with Gaia in general, and haven't made any effort to be an active member. Also, I've been playing RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 and The Sims 2 a lot.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:13 pm
charge888
i WANT A COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YA! WA HA HA! (tHATS AN EVIL LAFF, JUST TO TELL YOU NOT A NICE ONE) domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun
Can you ask nicely little boy? 3nodding  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

Ginga

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 6:21 pm
OMG, so, like, Voyager season 7 comes out tomorrow...

*twiddles thumbs, looks at watch, and is very tempted to start counting down the hours.*

Yeah...

*looks around*

sweatdrop  
Non Star Trek Discussion Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out