Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Different World Academy (many characters) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kriane

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 12:46 am
"oh i'm sakura. haruno sakura. nice meeting you. i'm in room 5b too and thank god i saw some sstudent coz i'm starting to think that this school is adandoned or whatever. and it looks more of a ghost town." she said happily to her new found friends.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:23 pm
"Yeah its a bit weird waking around looking for someone and nobody being around." Ichigo looked around for a second. "Hey uh I gotta go." Ichigo was freaking out. He sensed the presence of a hollow and here too. He walked around the corner and used the mod soul Kon. His body fell linp on the floor. "Behave Kon and I mean it."

"Yeah whatever Ichigo I don't have to what you say!" Kon said loudly he had no idea there were other people around.  

Atacis_Grave

Charlotte Lottie

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 3:23 pm
Azmaira watched as he ran off in a hurry, it seemed a little odd to her. She looked down at her program and then up at the starting day. "Hey! Its a no wonder this place is like a ghost town, School doesn't start this monday it's next monday" She laughed at her mistake, but was glad that other people thought the same thing. "They really should date these and not just put 2nd Monday of the month"  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 2:30 am
"what?!?" she asked furiously. "i spent a lot of hours fixing my hair just to find out that the school doesn't start THIS monday?" she exclaimed (you know sakura's temper)

"well, wanna hang out with me? and where's ichigo anyway?" she said happily easily forgetting her anger awhile ago.  

kriane

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 10:15 am
Ichigo came around the corner in his Soul Reaper Uniform and Kon inside of his body walked in behind him. ' Man I hope no one has high spirit energy' Ichigo thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:11 pm
Azmaria laughed softly thinking about it, and didn't see any real reason in getting upset over it. And then her body went cold for a second as if a ghost was near by. But it was only a passing thought to her and she smiled at her new friend. "Sure why wouldn't I" She told her.  

Charlotte Lottie

kriane

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:56 am
"well, let's go then" she said. sakura acted as if she didn't felt anything. few seconds ago, after ichigo left, she sensed a powerful being but she's sure that it isn't a bad one. so she decided to bug that topic off and smiled cheerfully to her new friend.

"it's a good one anyway. i don't think it'll hurt anyone" she thought as she walk with azmaria along the school's corridors.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:06 am
A hollow burst through the side of the wall. "CRAP! Their still here. If they get hurt this could get ugly. "Kon stay here."

"Yeah yeah whatever."Kon said looking over his shoulder.

Ichigo jumped removing Zangetsu from his back, and slicing off one of the hollow's arms.  

Atacis_Grave

kriane

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 5:52 am
"i have a feeling that ichigo has something to do with the spirit i felt a earlier. better ask him later." she thought.

after hanging out with azmaria, she went straight home. she enjoyed azmaria's company.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:53 pm
Ichigo dodged the hollow left and right. Slicing his way through the hollow in no time at all. "That was fun."

Kon walked around looking for girls.

" KON WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?" Ichigo yelled.  

Atacis_Grave

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 6:44 pm
(( can i be Chii ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 10:40 pm
sakura is not yet ready to sleep. she doesn't feel like sleeping at all so she got up from her bed and went outside to have a walk. that's when she saw ichigo standing.

"hi ichigo! are you looking or wating for someone? why are you alone and why did you suddenly left me and azmaria at school?" she asked  

kriane

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 9:06 pm
Kon turned around. "Hmm" He lifted his eyebrows. "You look very nice."

Ichigo ran looking for his body. "Man I hope he didn't find Sakura or Azmaria. That would be a giant perverted disaster."  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:54 am
"ichigo, are you ok? you don't look ok to me... is there something that bothers you?" sakura asked in a concerned voice.

"well, you shouldn't have left us. me and azmaria went to the mall and it was a blast. next time you should come with us, ok?" she said.

sakura noticed ichigo smiling. "hey, are you really ok? you're like kinda spacing out."  

kriane

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:03 am
"No I'm fine now that your.." Kon said right before Ichigo came around the corner and jumped into his body.
He coughed up the mod soul and wiped off his mouth. "Man I sure am glad Kon didn't find anybody." Ichigo said loudly not knowing Sakura was there.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff