Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
My attempt to get makeup done like my RyRy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like it
  of course
View Results

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 3:17 pm
i'm not trying 2 sound mean but u will never look like them ur girls even tho ur makeup might still look like there makup abd yes they and there makup looks extrmly "cool" but u should be u not someone eles.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:26 pm
panicgirl13
i'm not trying 2 sound mean but u will never look like them ur girls even tho ur makeup might still look like there makup abd yes they and there makup looks extrmly "cool" but u should be u not someone eles.

I don't think that it's that we are "trying to be someone else." We are just getting inspired, and it's always fun to dress up!

PrimeRibby
Captain

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:54 pm
`PrimeRib
panicgirl13

I don't think that it's that we are "trying to be someone else." We are just getting inspired, and it's always fun to dress up!

pk i get that ur being inspired by there looks but r they being inspired by there music? ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:04 pm
panicgirl13
`PrimeRib
panicgirl13

pk i get that ur being inspired by there looks but r they being inspired by there music? ninja

Of course.

PrimeRibby
Captain

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:42 am
`PrimeRib
panicgirl13
`PrimeRib
panicgirl13

Of course.

kk as long as the get inspired by there music 2 thats ok xd and yes Ryan's makeup is very kool xp lol.But he doesnt tend 2 do his makeup at shoes any more sad even tho i've never been 2 a show i've seen pics and i think that it might have 2 do with the "People only likeing them for looks thingie"  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff