Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
How do we distinguish between true friends and fake friends? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:34 am
We're allowed to ramble, its our duty, don't forget the average gaian is about 14... so we're ancient by comparison. smile  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:38 am
i guess we can be the ramble police! To ensure that every post has some type of random rambling going on! and yeah i deffeintly feel ancient sometimes and i'm only 19.  

Vannar

assumingtheworst

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:30 pm
true friends will hang out with you even if you are acting like a dork,fake friends hide when someone they know walks by and they don't wanna be seen with you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:51 pm
assumingtheworst
true friends will hang out with you even if you are acting like a dork,fake friends hide when someone they know walks by and they don't wanna be seen with you.
what if the person doesn't hide, but they wish they could, but don't cause it's rude?  

Apocalyptical Elucidation

The-helper-of-the-poor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:06 pm
just forget friends. If you can't trust people around you (which is sometimes the case), just drop them altogether. Works for me. Either that, or you're too trusting. You need to see deeper into people, which is easier with practice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 1:08 pm
people change.
it sucks.
i've lost a few friends to that..
but that's b'sides the point;;

there's no real magical test to see if they're real or not.
or atleast none that i know of. >.>;;
i think it'll take time to see if they're fake or not.
i mean;;there are different types of people y'know.

maybe you guys are just turning into different people;;
since you guys've been friends for 8 years or so.
obviously they're friends if they've been around for a while.

but i wish you luck and such. :]  

BeckytheGoat

chrischunn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:39 am
Share.My.Pain.
i have a question...
how can we tell the differences between our true friends and our fake friends?
this has bothered me for a while...because i don't exactly trust anyone anymore
and its kind of messing up my life
and the way i act...

That's how I've always been. I'm just recently discovering my real friends. It really does narrow things down a bit. True friends arn't hypocritical towards you and would never let anything happen to you and help you no matter what.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:23 pm
...Like RS said...they exept you for who you are...regardless of changes. I learnt that when one of my so called frinds "didn't like" me wearing mak-up or the fact that I put all those streeks down my face with the eyeliner...My other friends thought it was awsome but noooo not her...she's all "people are going to lauph at you and I'm probably lauph at you too!" like what kind of friend sais that?!

...it's called individuality and that's what we all are people...be proud...

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Ionic_Warrior

Quotable Flatterer

5,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:09 am
Share.My.Pain.
i have a question...
and the way i act...

Well, if you think you can trust them, tell them a dark secret to them. If they keep it, then there is a true friend. (And don't make one up, we all have dark secrets)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:59 pm
What I think is a true friend is that they except me for who I am.  

emo_citten

Vaginas For Breakfast

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:44 pm
Share.My.Pain.
i have a question...
and the way i act...

eh...I don't trust anyone...I live apart from society...and at school I just ignore dumbass people...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:03 pm
True friends stay in contact with you even if you moved.
Fake friends trash you from their myspace top friends section 2 months after you get the all clear.

A true friend is able to hold a converstation with you for an hour, even if it is chatting s**t. If not, a true friend will hold the phone for an hour if you don't say anything at all.
A fake friend only ever texts you with spam, or call you for something they want.

A true friend doesn't need to hide, but if needs be, a true friend never pushes for something that you don't want to let go, whether its a secret or another person.
A fake friend interrogates you then ditches you when you still refuse to spill.

If all that spiel didn't work, do what I do; be naive. Put trust in people, and even though you might have an inkling that they're talking behind you're back, ignore it- it's better to be oblivious than to get worked up and (once, when I cared too much) even depressed about the people your around.  

Sanguin Sakura

AlphabetTeeh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:50 pm
a ture friend will always be with you they will never make u feel alone
ull have fights over nothing but u both think your right over what your fighting about if you two like the same person ull try to help each other out with them

a fake friend will only hang around you untill someone eles better to them comes around they fight with you for the most stuid reason ull dont even understand are hate you for a perso n that u to both like  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:28 pm
true friends will help you and listen to you all the time. fake friends will just act like their listening. the way you destinguish this is if they always say "yeah" after every sentence you say. (though sometimes they just might be thinking about something super-important to them) but they should listen to you 90% of the time.  

RedChris93

ryuuzaki949

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:56 am
Rellik San
True friends will always accept you the way you are, if they do change you, its usually something silly like styling your hair, fake friends, will try to make you just like them and will only be around when you look and act like them.

really ....i have no true friends  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games