Reply Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form
Pacing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Johnny x F x

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 9:22 am
"... so it's really more of a sh-" Johnny cut his sentence off as he felt the familiar buzzing... There was doc's signature... who were these other two? The girl he was talking to momentarily forgotten, his gaze went to the door and quickly appraised Adam's company... strangers. with swords.

Johnny quickly composed himself and watched them enter, waiting for them to notice him. s**t, he thought to himself. I'm gonna have to keep an eye on my alky-intake.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:04 pm
Luana noticed sure, she was maybe a bit more practiced though at not giving herself away given she didn't miss a beat, not pausing in her steps, not reacting, nothing, like she didn't notice or care or something.Though she paused to glance at Methos, "Hier sein konnte ein wenig gestörter Spaß heute abend." Some of her carefree outlook had dissipated, "Dearly hope not though."  

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:10 am
"Hope not, too," Methos responded. "I know this guy. Of course, that doesn't mean let down your guard." Stepping close enough to be heard, Methos said pleasantly, "Fancy running into you here, Johnny."

He did not introduce his companions, not knowing Keket and Luana well enough to know how or if they wanted to be introduced.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 3:19 am
"Indeed," Johnny replied, appraising his friends. "You seem a popular kinda guy. D- err, Adam, meet umm... Chelsea, was it," he asked by way of introduction to his newfound friend. Chelsea grinned slightly and nodded, extending her hand to Adam Pierson. Johnny repeated the name to himself several times, willing that name to become associated with the face instead of "doc." After a while, it became so hard for him to keep names and faces straight.  

Johnny x F x

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:09 am
Keket had gone back to being dead in personality, it seemed that was more automatic than anything else, but she nodded to the other immortal at lest, not offering her name simply because it wasn't asked of her to. In fact she hung back slightly, her dead eyes glancing to Luana in question.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:17 am
Luana was amused to the point she was almost laughing, "Guten Tag, sorry to intrude on your night." Always manners even to those she didn't know, "But it is a vergnügen to meet you and Dame Chelsea, the silent one is Miss Keket, and I'm Luana. It does seem heir Adam is popular doesn't it?"  

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Johnny x F x

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 11:50 am
Muttering a lame excuse to his new friend, Johnny stepped away so they might not be so easily overheard. Not understanding a word of German, he just kinda went along with it.

"Umm, Johnny. Good to meet you both."
He was going to have a to keep a close eye on the one called Keket. She looked carved from stone... of course, there were ways of amending that.
"No interruption at all, really, just needed to get away from my desk for a bit,"
he replied as he caught the serving girl's attention.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:16 pm
"Chelsea, a pleasure," Adam said, inclining his head toward the human girl. "Just borrowing Johnny a moment."

To Johnny and the Immortal women he said in a low voice, "This is really what it looks like -- a chance meeting. Say the word, and we'll go elsewhere."  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 12:36 pm
"Of course, wouldn't want to ruin another's evening." She even stuck to english given it seemed she wasn't compleatly understood.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 9:18 pm
There was only silence from Keket, she didn't seem to care that her name was given, in fact she wasn't seeming to care about a damned thing at the moment. She did of course, but it didn't show at all, she had nothing to say given the other two echoed her thoughts already, no use in repeating the words. She very much seemed like a shell just waiting calmly for what they were going to do.  

Vesta Shade

Johnny x F x

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:40 pm
"No, no, by all means, stay and have a drink. I find i can only carry small talk with them for short periods of time," Johnny said as he gestured with his head to everyone else in the room to show what he meant by 'them'. "What are we having tonight? First round's on me... Unless of course you were trying to politely lexcuse yourself. I'm not trying to be an a**."

With that, a big grin spread across his face. It didn't get exhibited much these days, but it was easy to see that it belonged there.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:52 am
Methos grinned back. "Fine by me. What about it, ladies?"  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:38 am
"Not minding either way so that would be fine." It wasn't as if she was there to drink though, no, the only person she really knew she hadn't seen in the last sixty some years, being completely sober sounded just fine. She did smile warmly though, not truly seeming to mind at all, and why would she, one less sword happy person was a good thing for the world. "Must decline having a drink though, sorry."  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:48 pm
"Rum and coke." It wasn't a yes or no in the blunt type of way, but it was an answer, in a monotones voice though, she figured that would do in the long run, besides a drink sounded nice right about now. She hadn't run into this many immortals in... honesty she wasn't sure she ever had so needless to say she wasn't really found of this meeting, upon chance or otherwise. It wasn't that she overly avoided them, it was just she never tried to talk to them, there was a difference, really there was.  

Vesta Shade

Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces