Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What makes you squeal like a fangirl/fanboy? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does anything?
  Oh yes, very much so!
  Some things...not many...
  No, none that I can think of...
View Results

Whoreblaster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:22 pm
When I read/watched Loveless.
I squeel when the kiss~
I wish Soubi&Ritsuka were real.
emo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:26 pm
Well...when something happens in a fanfiction ( With slash or Yaoi) that is either adorable or incredibly hot. Like people being pinned to a wall and completely overdominated! And Kinky things but that's a whole other story...  

JessJessDuoJessJess

Higatsuku

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:32 pm
When a seme gets jealous over his uke. xd It truly makes me squeal.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:54 pm
Sushii-Princess
C h i p p y
Sushii-Princess

And pinned-to-a-wall scenes.
SQUEE.

True that. ^

And the one pairing that makes me go off the wall squeeing is KakaIru.

I squee like the inner fangirl I am when anything cute happends between them in a fanfic or rp. Or in fanservice!

((for those of you know who know the episodes and do not know what I am talking about.... I squeed out loud when Kakashi grabbed Iruka's hand in the Anime. >w< Fanservice!!!))

OHMYGODS YES. Kakairu is the CUTEST >w< *sqeetodeath*

AND WHICH EPISODE OF THE ANIME!? *has to go see*

AH! WHICH EPISODE!? ::fangirls::  

retice

Fenris Von Uberwald

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:28 pm
A lot of things make me squee. Today I squeed twice due to Gackt-related things. (I saw the suggestive Moon Child photobook, and got a pair of tight snake-leather Gackt pants)
Usually I squee when things become canonish, or at fanservice. Like (spoiler!) When Fai became a vampire and there was some pretty obvious KuroxFai going on, and when Naruto went through an entire episode with wet hair and was rocking that white kimono-ish thing with the open chest. (spoiler end) Other things that make me squee are when anime and manga (and some J-dramas too, I might add) takes you by surprise with something unexpected (spoiler!) like in the recent manga chapters of Naruto, where Kishimoto treated us all to Konohamaru's Oiroke No Jutsu: Boy on Boy version, or in Nobuta wo Produce, where Akira follows Shuji to Hokaido and they end up on the beach and do something that MIGHT be considered playing, if it you can ignore the fact that Akira jumped Shuji who proceeded to grab his a** before running into the water to do Splashy-splashy, the aquatic equivelant of [innuendo]"Do you want to come inside for a cup of coffee?"[/innuendo](spoiler end)  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:20 pm
Oh, well, I squee'd so hard when I read this one novel called Good Omens and it was completely obvious that this angel and this demon in it were a couple, but it never actually says anything like that.
Then, I was on livejournal, and I read someone's journal where they had gone to a booksigning and the author said that after the book they were living together in a cottage in the country! whee I sent the link to my friend and then we were squeeing and babbling about how bloody canon the pairing is.
The end. xd  

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

Master Seraph

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:54 pm
36,24,36 blaugh I'm probably going to get yelled at for that. sweatdrop Also, when I get pinched really hard, I squeal. BlahahA! rofl  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:24 pm
rolleyes I squeel whenever I see something unexpectedly smexy. A seme bing rough with his uke or even vise versa. Or if I see something that has so many ways you can look at it. blaugh And with my mind its always dirty.  

saturns_child

Aeriael

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:55 pm
Outside of yaoi and anime and stuff, A really pretty guy makes me squee on the inside. Then stalk him.
Inside of manga and stuff, really cute or sweet scenes tend to make me smile like a dorkus.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:10 pm
The thought of roxas in tight shorts huggin his but and a small sirt that covers only half his chest.  

SuperHyphy

Kya_Hanyou

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 2:54 pm
When two characters finally kiss i squeal really loudly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 4:59 pm
Hikari X Korhu....

Rp with yaoi and or yuri lol  

JasktheRayne

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200

Sorgey

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 5:05 pm
Lol !
I do this all the time ... Just about any time my boyfriend hugs me, or when me and a f** hag get together.

-Cough-
And whenever I see L on death note
-Cough-  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 6:10 pm
well i guess cute things make me turn into a fangirl.  

Sloth27

Mage_Almasy

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:09 pm
I get all "crazy fan girl like" when I see the two characters that I love the most finally get together in an anime or manga.
Like the other night, I was watching Mirage of Blaze, and when something interesting was finally about to happen---THE DUDE b***h SLAPS THE OTHER DUDE AND RUNS AWAY scream crying
That made me pretty sad.But for a very short moment,it made me squee with joy~ 4laugh ...very short moment though... stare  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff