are you pregnant
  no
  yes i am by mistake
  yes and it was not by mistake
  i never will get pregnant
View Results

WeissVicious

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:50 pm
I can't sum up the words for how stupid people had become.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:37 pm
Pregnancy....is....disgusting.
eek
*eye twitch*

perrenthezombie

Nazi_Reaper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:19 am
eh it was common for girls were i live to be pregnant. But its not like that anymore its changed over the years in the Northeast. I know from fact its changed cause halfter the last girl who asked me to make her Pregnant i was like 0.0 in a blank stare thinking in my head. I need to break up with this girl.
So i did and 8 months later were talking again she had a baby. But that was her mistake on that going to a party getting drunk then knocked up. Then she asked me to go back out with her because the guy who got her Pregnant didn't want to be father of the child and she asked me to be father and my mind went blank again for a sec so i stop talking to her from there on out.
But i relized it was my fault for breaking up with her in the first place none of that would have never happen to her and she wouldnt have this problem.
It will hunt me for the rest of my life.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:22 pm
Nazi_Reaper
eh it was common for girls were i live to be pregnant. But its not like that anymore its changed over the years in the Northeast. I know from fact its changed cause halfter the last girl who asked me to make her Pregnant i was like 0.0 in a blank stare thinking in my head. I need to break up with this girl.
So i did and 8 months later were talking again she had a baby. But that was her mistake on that going to a party getting drunk then knocked up. Then she asked me to go back out with her because the guy who got her Pregnant didn't want to be father of the child and she asked me to be father and my mind went blank again for a sec so i stop talking to her from there on out.
But i relized it was my fault for breaking up with her in the first place none of that would have never happen to her and she wouldnt have this problem.
It will hunt me for the rest of my life.
It's not your fault. That just happens to be the way things worked out. It was her fault that she went out and got drunk, which resulted in her getting pregnant. It's also the fault of the guy who got her pregnant because she was drunk and that really isn't cool. Don't blame yourself for it.

One of my friends went to a concert one night with her friend, her boyfriend, and her ex-boyfriend (who she was still friends with), and her ex put something in her drink and she ended up having sex with two stage crew guys, and all four members of the band. Her friend actually took a video of it on her phone and showed her afterwards. Great friend, right? I know. So she was terrified that she was pregnant or had gotten something. I mean, it wouldn't be completely surprising. Somehow, she managed not to get pregnant or get any diseases or whatever. I felt so awful for her though, because it's not like she even made the choices. She couldn't remember anything. It was pretty bad.  

Corpse_Bride_131

NekoYasha09er

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:32 pm
-Resurrected Writer-
o.O Y u k i O.o
a couple of my close friends randomly got pregnant and there only 20 now wtf mate! one had 2 KIDS 2 wtf and shes 20!! AHHHHH! she dropped out to find a guy who will get her prgnant and "marry" her O_O im not lying she actually stated that as her reasons for dropping highschool ugh she was 16 at the time too holy hell. but prgnant 14 year olds make me wanna cry oy vey

gonk
I know that feeling - one of my friends got knocked-up at thirteen... she's seventeen now, and got more; this time she's pregnant with sextuplets >.<
*Sigh* I kind of saw it coming - she's a nymphomaniac. sad Younger than eighteen, and a sex addict.

God, I just hope she gets the picture once the six are delivered. Any more and she'll be on the streets with half of the babies dead.

My god six babies that is just amazing. I don't know how I could deal with one baby let alone six. God I can just see all the money flying out the window right now and me going crazy from all the crying. I don't think I could deal with it.

See I think you can have sex but you would have to know the consequences of having it. Now if you are young and engaged like Tusyo said the by all means it is ok if think both of them could handle it. But if your like those girls you see on Maury talking about I want to have a baby because I watch my neighbors baby's all the time or younger sibling then they still don't have an idea on what they are in for since that is only a short amount of time. My friend has to take care of her little brother and sister all the time since her mother is lazy and doesn't like to take care of them properly and always says to me she doesn't want to have kids.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:29 pm
i've had so many 'accidents' and no pregnancy... i dont think my body's capable.
i mean, i was pregnant once, and had a miscarriage...

People Kill My Sanity

haine13

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:49 pm
I didnt finish reading the whole thing but i got to 14 and was like holy s**t! I am 14 and i cant even imagine being pregnant right now  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:29 pm
The other day my friend found a profile on Ok Cupid of a girl who had three children and wanted another "so I can get $4,000 to pay off my plasma screen TV."

What a monster.

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

haine13

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:02 pm
spooky_sez
The other day my friend found a profile on Ok Cupid of a girl who had three children and wanted another "so I can get $4,000 to pay off my plasma screen TV."

What a monster.

thats horrible!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:05 am
haine13
spooky_sez

What a monster.

thats horrible!

You get people like that here.
*Shrugs*
It gives those of us that want to work, but struggle to get work look bad.  

Rellik San
Crew

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:02 am
Rellik San
haine13
spooky_sez

What a monster.

thats horrible!

You get people like that here.
*Shrugs*
It gives those of us that want to work, but struggle to get work look bad.

It makes women and single mums look bad.

Those poor kids. To think that a TV is more important than a child.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:31 pm
In the end the ones who suffer the most are the children. Around here it is quite common. All the ones I know who had children as a teen are pretty disturbing and terrible mothers.

One just kept on getting pregnant and then tosses the 3 kids to her mother. She still treats them more like brothers than as her own. She is really nuts and most of the kids where the product of her trying to force some guy with money into marriage or at least into giving her a lot of money.  

AmberGriffon

ObsessionIsSuchAnUglyWord

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:09 pm
I know this girl at my school, and one day she was freaking out because she might of been pregnant. She wasn't but she's only 14 and already known as the school's slut. I'm also 14 and I can't imagine having a child at my age. I can barely keep my animals alive how could I deal with a child that's more demanding then a rabbit and cat?? eek eek But to know some of my classmates are close to getting pregnant and actually having a few scares, that just is terrifying. I've even told my friends that I don't care if they have sex, but if they do, they need to use protection, or I'll beat them over the head with a frying pan.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:57 pm
Kids aren't for kids... or for the people who throw up easily. Kids are great but they aren't some plastic doll you feed and tuck away in a closet when you are bored or want to go out somewhere. They gnaw, bite, barf, poop, rub poop everywhere, ruin family dinners, and have more energy than you do... but they can make your life complete in a way you never though possible! Just have them when you are darn good ready and dressed like a football player (have to tackle the beasts when they run off in the mall after some stranger).  

Herself Online

Kakei Setsunai

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:45 am
Cactus Attack!
i have a one year old brother and a 17 year old brother and im the middle. i hate that people think babies are cute,uggh. they squeal and pee all the time, all any family cares about is that baby. i have had sex ed since third grade and seriously i never want to have kids, all your money a life stolen from you. bluck

I concur.

I honestly never want to have kids. Ever. They are much more of a pain than they are worth I think. Besides the fact that they suck up all you money and your time, them being cute doesn't make up for any of that
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff