Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Asian Smartness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

souramyos

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:55 am
Well, I have a B in science and my mom was like, How could you get a B in science? You need to work harder.
She doesn't exactly yell, but she just starts lecturing for like an hour. Ok she does sometimes yell. neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:24 pm

I never show my parents my test grades ((or even tell them when I have a test ninja )). Lately, I haven't gotten a B ((in my school, a B is an 86 - 93)) on my report card lately. My brother got a B in English last week, and my dad sounded upset. o.o;
Progress reports come out Friday. I'll let you know how I did.. sweatdrop

PoppyLander

Chinese Chami

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:40 pm
I know what you mean about parents having high standards. But I don't get anything lower than an A in everything, except gym, and my parents don't care about gym. Just try hard if you get a bad mark. Everyone can improve! Besides, you can point out the good things when they notice the bad things. E.g, Mom: WHATTT! YOU GOT A B+ (7 cool IN SCIENCE?!?!?
You: Everyone else got only a B, and they're asian. Also, look at my Math mark! A+(95)!
Mom: -Calms down almost instantly-

dunno if that will work tho.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:48 pm

My mom sorta gets mad when I get A-'s,
    But if I get B's she'll kill me.
    Call me stupid.... and say I should go to a public school.

One time she got so mad,
    she told me to just be home-schooled!
    It's very depressing and makes me hate school.
    But I have friends so that makes up for it kinda.
    T^T

sheeohpaow

Takashi909

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:38 pm
sheeohpaow

My mom sorta gets mad when I get A-'s,
    But if I get B's she'll kill me.
    Call me stupid.... and say I should go to a public school.

One time she got so mad,
    she told me to just be home-schooled!
    It's very depressing and makes me hate school.
    But I have friends so that makes up for it kinda.
    T^T
Aww that sucks.. Cheer up^^ You'll do good^^ Asian!!^^ xD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:56 pm
You lucky people. My hands are still blackish because my dad found out I got a C on my AP Euro chapter test and he saw that I had fallen asleep while I was studying. -_- One hit for every percent below 90%... it was actually 72%, but I lied and told him it was 75%. Didn't make much of a difference though.  

Lunar_Winter

Takashi909

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:05 am
KumoriWitch_Risha
You lucky people. My hands are still blackish because my dad found out I got a C on my AP Euro chapter test and he saw that I had fallen asleep while I was studying. -_- One hit for every percent below 90%... it was actually 72%, but I lied and told him it was 75%. Didn't make much of a difference though.
Hey my couzin did that once! xD lol But it was a different grade! Alot of people fall asleep studying  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:37 pm
My friends are all Asian, but I'm the only one who gets this treatment at the present since my other friend's dad is in Taiwan right now and can't do anything to her at the moment. -_- My dad seriously has a split personality. That's the only reason why I still love him. -_-  

Lunar_Winter

AznTrix

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:11 pm
syeah right my parents have kind of started to accept that im not perfect but they were pissed i got a 3.45 last semester razz  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:16 pm
ChineseChami
I know what you mean about parents having high standards. But I don't get anything lower than an A in everything, except gym, and my parents don't care about gym. Just try hard if you get a bad mark. Everyone can improve! Besides, you can point out the good things when they notice the bad things. E.g, Mom: WHATTT! YOU GOT A B+ (7 cool IN SCIENCE?!?!?
You: Everyone else got only a B, and they're asian. Also, look at my Math mark! A+(95)!

how do u not get an A in PE its easiest class just suit up and do w/e they say domokun  

AznTrix

Takashi909

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:36 am
AznTrix
ChineseChami

how do u not get an A in PE its easiest class just suit up and do w/e they say domokun
Lol! xD I know! I get a C+ sometimes cause I get hyper in P.E. xD Lol My grade for P.E. Is a A+ now^^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:34 pm
Do people in America beat you up and make you do school for them if you are Asian and smart? I wanted to study in America, but I don't want to be hurt. sweatdrop  

KeikoKazuyama

PoppyLander

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:26 pm

Nope. Well, not at my school.
It's a Christian private school, so mean stuff isn't allowed.. ._.;
People don't make me do their schoolwork, but I do get copied off. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:13 pm
My parents don't really care what I get as long as I try. If I get a b, they ask what happened, and just move on with their lives. Now if I get below a B, I am pretty much screwed over.  

rin2094

Abusive Foster Mom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:16 pm
My father is Black and he questions me if I drop from and A to a B.
I suppose he just wants me to be sucessfull.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff