Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
*Naruto Timeskip* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DranineStone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:54 pm
Sakura takes the papers and smiles at him. "hehe. thanks and sorry about that." She looked at him closely. "N-Naruto? You're back...? NARUTO!" Sakura dropped the papers again and hugged him. "You're home!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:01 pm
Naruto eyes got wide when Sakura hugged him. "Thanks?" He blinked a couple of times and finally it hits him. "Sakura??" Naruto hugged her back. "Thanks!" He quickly let go before she did anything to him.  

xSnow_Himex

DranineStone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:12 pm
Sakura smiles and grabs her folder. "It's good to see you Naruto. How have you been? It's been forever."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:15 pm
Naruto rubbed the back of his neck and smiled. "Things been going well. I just got back yesterday to tell you the truth." He smiled his goofy grin then blinked a couple of times. "How are things for you?"  

xSnow_Himex

DranineStone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:22 pm
Sakura smiles. "Good. I'm a medic nin and working directly under Tsunade-sama. OH! Speaking of which i have to go give these files to her. If i'm late.... you don't want to know. We can catch up later. Bye Naruto." Smiles on last time and takes off running.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:27 pm
Naruto rubbed the back of his head nervously while watching her leave. "Bye Sakura!" He grinned a bit then stuffed his hands in his pockets while letting out a soft sigh.  

xSnow_Himex

DranineStone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:31 pm
Sakura arrived quickly at the hokage's office and handed her the papers. "Master. Naruto's back," she smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:33 pm
Naruto quickly jumped into the rooftops and looked up at the clouds and blinked. He wondered if things would be the same for him like last time he was here. Naruto chuckled a bit while the wind blew his hair.  

xSnow_Himex

DranineStone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:38 pm
Sakura ran from the hokage's office and ran to find the Rookie nine and team Gai. "You Guys... NARUTO'S BACK!" A wide smile was on her face.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:42 pm
Naruto sat on the roof and kept looking at the sky. "I wonder..." He blinked then stared at the rooftop he was sitting on.  

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:18 pm
Yushai ran ahead of Akemi and saw Naruto on the rooftop. " HEY NARUTO!! MR.SACRYFACE IS LOOKIN FOR YA." Yushai jumped and landed next to him. " Your wanted in the ANBU headquarters."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:05 pm
Naruto jumped and quickly sat up and looked at Yushai. "What?? Why am I wanted there for?" He rubbed the back of his head nervously while standing up.  

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:24 pm
" Well thing is they wanna see if ANBU material. Heh heh so that means you gota fight second in command to see if youre worth it." Yushai said crossing his arms.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:27 pm
Naruto sighed, "I just got back this morning..Geez.." He jumped off the roof and almost ran into Akemi. "Sorry Akemi!"

Akemi gave him a look and walked past him.  

xSnow_Himex

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:30 pm
" Hey Akemi I thought you'd never catch up!" Yushai jumped off the roof and landed next to Naruto and Akemi with a childish look on his face. " Come on come on lets get some ramen! YAAAY!" Yushai said grabbing Akemi's hand.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff