How long?
  a year or two
  five years, more or less.
  Heck, see if i can remember
  I'm not a trekkie. (gasp!)
View Results

Shai_Hulud

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:24 pm
Like two and a half weeks. Seriously, like right when I came to visit my dad, my mind went "OMG STAR TREK!!!" Don't know exactly why, but whatever. I've always liked sci-fi and stuff, and I've been watching it for the past several months, but this month it slapped me in the face. I find it funny.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:48 pm
My sister was big into star trek when I was little so I knew about it but never really liked it until... maybe March? Maybe even November last year. I can't quite remember.  

Emi Uoza

USSVoyager_NCC-74656

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:50 pm
wow once again, I am sturing up an old thread..... anyway...
my dad was a trekkie for YEARS before I was born, so naturally I've always liked it. Of course I don't remember watching it until I was like 4.... so I've been a trekkie for more than 11 years. (oh gosh, that long...time flys...).  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:03 pm
I am a third generation trekkie
My mom loves it and my grandmother loves it.
I have watched it as a trekkie for 30 years.
Ever sence I was 11.
I was watching something on tv and my mom walked in and asked what I was watching. I said "I don't know but it is the coolest thing ever." She looked and said that it was Star Trek. I have been hooked ever sense.
When I would visit my grandmother we would play star trek trivia and I would always win. but she was the only one that I knew that could give me a run for my money.  

Codiah

Trekologist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:25 am
Ever since I was in a high chair, watching TNG when it was new. 19 years of my life have been filled with Star Trek goodness from the shows, moives, now play-by-forum RPGs. (hence the screename)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:11 pm
NiennaSayyadina
From the womb. Hee. My mom got me into all things scifi. As I type, she's watching Enterprise, which we watch together when we have time.

PS. That's a full 22 years. blaugh

That's pretty much me...Only, I'll be 21 in July, so it's a little different. whee

My mom was a big ST fan - and TNG premire two months after I was born, so I literally grew up watching it. I can vividly remember one night before bed, pretending to be Beverly just after watching Attached. Though, I think I must have mixed it with Arsenal of Freedom and/or Chains of Command, because somehow I got a cave in there.... lol  

YoukaiLuvr

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Swivils

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:50 am
I've been one for about 4 years, I started watching Enterprise with my brothers, then a long time nothing, then we got digital cable and I had acces to all the STs, so I started recording and watching TNG, DS9, and voyager, I can't watch TNG because the wretched G4 cut it off.
I really don't like TOS because it's cheesy and I dont like Shatner.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:06 pm
I've been a trekkie since I was born, because my brothers and parents were watching it. I grew up with Kirk, Spock, McCoy and then Picard and all those good people. But my favorite series is always going to be Deep Space Nine. Because nobody is more lovable than a reformed emobitch! *coughMajorKiracough*  

alethea_angel

Luxurious Nymph

32,840 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

sensei_ken

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:44 pm
Ever since I first saw old TOS episodes afterschool. TNG and DS9 then sealed the deal.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:09 pm
I've liked it since junior high I believe. My Dad always watched it, so you had to tolerate it at least. Once he started watching TNG I was hooked.  

dreamingscribe

Moyayuki

6,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:01 am
I'm not sure . . . Perhaps my whole life! It's right up there next to Star Wars -- been into both for the same amount of time! But I do remember that I was into SW more than ST, yet I do enjoy both equally, esp. with me watching Voyager everyday. blaugh What makes me assume that I have been a "Trekkie" my whole life is because in elementary school for Halloween I dressed up as Seven of Nine; my mom made the outfit, stick-on Borg "implants", and did my hair. We still need to find the film that has the pictures and get them developed! gonk

But I've always watched the movies, and now I'm even more "obsessed" because of Voyager. And I saw an episode recently that made me have no other choice but to think of ST VI: The Undiscovered Country! That was an interesting episode . . . *cough"Flashback"cough*

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:03 pm
Close to say 10 months I dunno, but I have watched all of VOY, DS9, ENT, and a few of TNG...  

EFSpartan

Miral Paris

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:08 pm
How LONG?! Lesse if I can remember...

Since I was five, really. So that was like, nine years ago. But I got really obsessed with it around six months ago. Then I got my best friend hooked on it.

TOS forever! W00t!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:39 pm
I've been one for 15+ years. My dad was big into sci fi and I followed.
The only one that I have really stuck with is TNG though. I tried to get into others but it just didn't work at the time.  

cranberrygrape

Dangerous Sweetheart

9,700 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

TheJellicleQueen

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:12 pm
I have been a Trekkie for almost three years now - ever since September 14, 2005. My mom is a Trekkie, and she just gave the Trekkie gene to me, I suppose. I have watched all of TOS, including all six of the movies. I have also seen a lot of TNG episodes, some episodes of DS9, and a few episodes of VOY. The one series I do not intend to ever see is ENT. I watched part of an episode once, but did not like it.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff