Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Specific Anime/Manga Subforum
Death Note!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whos your fav. character from Death Note?
  L
  Light
  Misa
  Rem
  Ryuk
View Results

RanpuKuroTenshi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:00 pm
I've only watched the anime but I've never read the manga before. It's a very good show and Ryuk's funny. Apple cravings, going upside down, and keeps begging for apples. Poor Ryuk.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:09 am
I have only read the Manga, but it is till so cool! I love the mind games that get thrown around in this series, it makes it fun to read despite the dialouge *sp  

Totaku Chuuei

RanpuKuroTenshi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:49 pm
What happens at the end of Death Note? I heard that they killed all of the characters.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:14 pm
yea preach on!  

harikujess

dark_of_the_blood_moon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:33 pm
go death note!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:35 pm
Is it true that all of the characters in Death Note die? I've heard rumors, but I'm not sure.  

RanpuKuroTenshi

Natsumei

Shy Browser

9,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Voter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:20 am
Not all of them died
[anime not sure in manga - still reading it-]

These people died at the last episode:
[it's in white so those people who does not like spoilers won't see it]

Yagami Light
Mikami Teru
Amane Misa
[not sure with her, she was on the edge of the building but was never shown if she jumped or whatever it was she wanted to do at such a place..]
And I think Mello died too..

So yeah.. from the main characters only Near survived..

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:42 pm
I just recently read the last few chapters of Death Note and I hated it no offense. It's just that the characters are different and the manga sort of scared me a bit.  

RanpuKuroTenshi

muzuka

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:12 pm
L is my favourite cause he is smart and funny to look at.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:06 pm
I love death note both the manga and the anime. I also love the openings and endings theme songs. I know the anime is so depressing like and emo, but I still love it!  

TwilightDemon

Scarlet_Iva

Friendly Explorer

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:15 am
I don't have the manga, but I love the anime!!!

The story REALLY captures the attencion!!!

But I like the part 'Kira vs L' better than 'Kira vs Near/Melo'

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:59 pm
The anime is so much better than the manga. Some scenes in the manga look really gory in a way and the characters don't look like the ones in the anime.  

RanpuKuroTenshi

Totaku Chuuei

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:30 pm
I think both the anime and the manga kept and equally mature and dismall approach to the plot. I exquisitely enjoyed the ending! (Finished the manga a few weeks ago) I like that it wasn't mushy where everything worked out. When you think about whay Ryuk says, in the very begining he did say that he would eventually have to right down light's name. Plus, you have to remember that was light the Bad guy, and a hypocrite. (If you didn't see how he was a hypocrite, don't argue, I'm not explaining since it is very obvious especially in one paragraph) He contradicts himself twice and it really shows how far he has fallen behind the scenes, which also helps you to let go and realize that it is best for him to die. Though for a second the story does have you voting for Light, which is cool because it kind of bends the perspective of rationalism and morality in a way few manga have ever done.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:16 pm
The second song for DN. What are your thoughts about it. There's L spinning in a chair and Ryuk chasing and apple. Those are manly the only parts I like. The rest of the song scares the s*** outta me. Literally.  

RanpuKuroTenshi

Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces