Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
What is so great about Picard ... ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curtis25

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:04 am
Data , hands down. I that one episode where Data had to take commond of that one ship and the guy didn't want to be under his comman cause he was an andriod. Data handled that beautifully.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:46 am
I honestly think Picard's popularity rests almost wholly on Patrick Stewart's (awesome) acting ability.

As written I find some of the decisions Picard makes and gets away with rather cheesy... but Patrick Stewart can make it work with style and grace  

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

Shopping_Spree_101

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:20 pm
Mistress Ayeka
batgirlblond
Mistress Ayeka
I find Picard more diplomatic than all of the others. Kirk didn't even try to make peace with talk... he would normally punch them until they gave up. xd Sisko, he's way too serious for my taste. Picard is sometimes serious, but he has a lighter side to him that Sisko seems to be afraid to show off. Also, he's charming, witty, and quite sophisticated. 3nodding He might have his weakenesses like children, but at least he tries to confront them. 3nodding

And what was Janeway, chopped liver? She ruled at diplomacy.
To be honest, I can't stand her. xp She's too rude, mean, and bossy for my taste. gonk
WHAT?!? Nuh-uh, Janeway ROCKS! and despite whatever "proof" you may find of Janeway being lesbian, she isn't. throughout the series she falls in love with several guys and has a fiance in the Alpha Quadrant. so ha.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:21 pm
Curtis25
Data , hands down. I that one episode where Data had to take commond of that one ship and the guy didn't want to be under his comman cause he was an andriod. Data handled that beautifully.
oh yeah that one rocked! yay Data!  

Shopping_Spree_101

startrekadmiral

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:29 pm
Shopping_Spree_101
Mistress Ayeka
batgirlblond
Mistress Ayeka
I find Picard more diplomatic than all of the others. Kirk didn't even try to make peace with talk... he would normally punch them until they gave up. xd Sisko, he's way too serious for my taste. Picard is sometimes serious, but he has a lighter side to him that Sisko seems to be afraid to show off. Also, he's charming, witty, and quite sophisticated. 3nodding He might have his weakenesses like children, but at least he tries to confront them. 3nodding

And what was Janeway, chopped liver? She ruled at diplomacy.
To be honest, I can't stand her. xp She's too rude, mean, and bossy for my taste. gonk
WHAT?!? Nuh-uh, Janeway ROCKS! and despite whatever "proof" you may find of Janeway being lesbian, she isn't. throughout the series she falls in love with several guys and has a fiance in the Alpha Quadrant. so ha.

And she was great with kids. But both of them have something in common. Both of them worked closely with someone that they should have become romantically involved with. And the thej/7 fans can stuff it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:32 pm
I would like to know what made Picard so great!

I...Mean he didn't even lead his own away-party! What kind of a Captain doesn't lead his own away-party or shoot first and ask questions later?!

(all those weapons on his ship....sigh...what a waste.)

I must confess though, for being such a Shakespearian sissy his voice did captivate me.  

Captain_J_T_Kirk

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces