Who's all for anime on youtube? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:01 pm
Just because they never get caught does not mean you should support illegal activity. I actually respect fansubbers because they fully comprehend the fact that what they are doing is illegal. Most kids that watch stuff off You Tube do not understand that by doing so they put Youtube as a site in trouble. It's not the posters that will end up getting fined millions of dollars it's Youtube.com that has the money that the companies are going to sue. Because of this, Youtube has every right to remove anything that can get them in trouble. They have recieved communications already warning them from allowing copyrighted material on their site. It's because of inconciderate fans that belive everything on the internet is theirs for the taking is causing stress on the already delicate balance.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:46 am
Captain Kidneystone
cannibalistic watermelon
Captain Kidneystone
cannibalistic watermelon
Captain Kidneystone
cannibalistic watermelon
I buy my anime.

Really? Wouldn't you rather see it for free online?

and get youtube in trouble for it ...no

You don't get in trouble for watching it on youtube. The ones who put the episodes there do.

people who watch it support the people who post it...

Nice. And they never get caught. Make like everyone else and take those posters for granted.

So you’re saying do it because everyone else is doing it.
Wow
You give great advice
rolleyes

cannibalistic watermelon

cannibalistic watermelon

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 11:49 am
Wyrn
Just because they never get caught does not mean you should support illegal activity. I actually respect fansubbers because they fully comprehend the fact that what they are doing is illegal. Most kids that watch stuff off You Tube do not understand that by doing so they put Youtube as a site in trouble. It's not the posters that will end up getting fined millions of dollars it's Youtube.com that has the money that the companies are going to sue. Because of this, Youtube has every right to remove anything that can get them in trouble. They have recieved communications already warning them from allowing copyrighted material on their site. It's because of inconciderate fans that belive everything on the internet is theirs for the taking is causing stress on the already delicate balance.

thank you.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 12:46 pm
That sux that youtube is getting rid of a whole bunch of licensed anime, and a lot of anime is licensed. I watch anime on Crunchyroll.com now but youtube is still cool... mrgreen

Go Crunchyroll!  

DarkAvi16

CelestialxRaine

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 1:01 pm
T^T It's sad that youtube is taking out their anime series more and more.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 4:35 pm
cannibalistic watermelon
Wyrn

thank you.

No problem. I hate ignorance.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

nfan

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:14 pm
i dont have time to watch tv youtube was my anime outlet  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:20 pm
Hopefully everyone here is for anime on ANYTHING  

Zero Justice315

MoonlightWings13

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:36 pm
It's best on youtube. No commercials, and I can watch it when and for as long as I like! But since there's only one computer in my house, I really wish anime would be aired more often. crying  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:46 pm
It helps for an intro to the anime and then you can buy it 4laugh  

Dariram
Crew

Saki Shadow

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 10:31 pm
I love it, it's great!  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 1:22 am
well, sometimes i prefer youtube because on tv they shorten the epsiode ¬¬
otherwise I like the tv anime because I'll be comfy on am sofa ^ ^ razz  

Neostus

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:52 am
I've actually stopped using youtube really and now I watch dailymotion.com or myanimeplanet.com there alittle better.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:13 pm
at least other websites have the anime on it. youtube is awesome for amvs mrgreen  

JigokuShoujosRevenge

14,440 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • First Fall 15
  • Peoplewatcher 100
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items