Reply Life Issues & Fashion
Making Friends Outside The Subculture Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:32 pm
I don't really pay attention to whether or not my friends are belonging to a certain culture or subculture. It doesn't mean anything to me.

In fact, I don't believe any of my friends are goth. I have a few who have goth-like tendencies. But the fact that so few to none of my friends are goth is not intentional. I just make friends with those I find intriguing and am compatible with.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:24 am
I don't really discriminate when it comes to making friends. Unless the person is a complete wigga tool. Then you can just forget about it.

But that aside, I really don't care.

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Annie Havok-Morphine

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:22 pm
Definately. I don't really care how a person looks, it's how they act that matters. I've got friends who fall under every label in the book! Yeah, I'm friends with a lot of goths due to shared interests, but my best friend is captain of the cheerleading squad whose dating our quarter back. They're both wonderful people, and I think it's really stuck-up to be or not to be friends with someone based on how they look. Worse than stuck-up, really, it's just plain shallow. I honestly can't stand it when people do that, especially if the don't even know the person.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:42 pm
well i have a ghetto friend a prep friend a lesbian friend a athletic friend an average person friend....my friends are mixed! X rofl 4laugh P  

DarkHearted_Mia

Sautana

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:55 pm
Some of my friends have very little goth in them but they like me for being my self ,a goth. My closest friends are always older than me. I have Bisexual Friends some homo most of them are just normal. twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:41 am
I don't have any goth friends actually. I'm not very social and there aren't any Goths in my school or suburb for me to become friends with anyway. It kind of gets me down sometimes but I do have some really wonderful non-goth friends anyway so it kind of makes up for it. smile

Suicide Lollies

Shinigami-Rem_Death-Note

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:53 am
I'm part of a group at school made of Goths, Emos, Mixed Cultured People and People who are just Random. The thing is we're all outcasts of the social world so we stick up for each other. But I do have one friend who has nothing to do with the gothic sub-culture. Even though she's a popstar wannabe with an obsession of Hannah Montanna, I wouldn't trade her for the world. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:05 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
the kind of people who believe to be individual you have to look like them.

and thus cutting out individuality xd
Aw, bless the little clones of "non-conformity"

That's one stupid thing about the idea.

Not to mention that there are a lot of crappy people in this world, and if you find a good, kind-hearted person, you shouldn't ignore them because they are different.  

Ether-Eating Eskimo

CHicKeNy Corpse

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:30 pm
if you dont bug the crap out of me
and you enjoy hugs,
then your my freind.
thats all there is to it.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:07 pm
Honestly I'll chill with anyone and I care more about the person then their style.

That being said, I'd rather hang out with the people who have similar interests to me and since one of my sole interests is music I'm automatically attracted to others with the same taste.

But honestly, I listen to the "goth" music but I'm not gothy in the least bit.

I like doing my own thing.

Cockroach Waltz

Gothic Muffin of Doom

Dangerous Vampire

10,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:10 am
I don't have Goth friends but I don't mind. Most of my friends are normal and they don't mind me being a goth.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:07 pm
i've only ever even met 2 or 3 other goths in real life and one of them was my 9th grade history teacher.
i've rarely ever been all that close to anyone but home is where you find it, fore the most part i'll "hang out" with any click that'll take me.  

AEtherclaw

littlegirlrai

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:02 pm
Of course I would. I'm open minded to anyone who is open minded towards me. Back when I was in high school I had the strangest group of friends. My friend Angela had hippie style, My friend Lindsey had a preppy style, and my friend friend Crystal was alway wearing camouflage. We always looked so mismatched, but got along great. It takes different types and points of view sometimes to make life more clear. Or at least that what I think.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:12 pm
I have many non-goth friends. We like to share our interests. Corrupt each other, so to speak heart  

MEOWITSTERRA

AEtherclaw

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:55 am
cultural defusion  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items