40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:14 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
XD I don't think we're like other users. :B

Oh it is~ I've met a few people on Towns and in fishing that have never even posted in the forums. x.x ...Yet they at least made enough gold to have put together an outfit.
?No tienes muebles en tu casa!? No es divertido! O: Anyway~ XD That's how it is in my other accounts. I don't have anything in storage because I don't like being denied items when I can't go into the arranger to pull it out. =P
o.O ....I'd rather not live through that though. :B
XDD Nah~ it's just that I would tend to zone out in class, and Gaia was much more interesting to think about. But yeah, there is that point where I would get ancy because I was in class and not making gold at the moment. :B Buut~ since that happens, I'm controlling it and not letting it happen. ;] Although... you do have a point. Maybe if I just spent time doing something instead of trying to stay away from it, I'd get it out of my system and get on to other things~
....You know what comes next, don't you? ..Get to work. D<
Oh so true. We wouldn't want it any other way.

Zow, I can't see that for me because I've been on gaia long enough where not being in forums is hard to think of. For users who are newer I can see them not paying attention to the forums at all.
I don't care if I live though it our not it's what the country needs.
>< I've been known to do that for fan fiction but not for gaia. I mean I might be sketching something durring class for gaia but I'm listening and sketching. I think so.
Is this when I do my work report? I've had chris help me get more threads of usefulness so he sends me something and then I'm kind of forced to work on it ^^;
^__^

You can also add that we were here before Gaia got games... it was all basically the forums. I can totally see it too. ...Especially in Towns. XD I just had to throw that in there. ^^;; Anyway~ o: I forgot about this line and recently I posted a convo with users from Fishin in the nothing better to do bump thread. It sooo goes with this. =P
Then go for it, Madam President~
^^ I'm referring to when I sit and think about ways to make gold. u.u;;
I guess it is~ o: That's good. :3

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:40 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
XD I don't think we're like other users. :B

Oh it is~ I've met a few people on Towns and in fishing that have never even posted in the forums. x.x ...Yet they at least made enough gold to have put together an outfit.
?No tienes muebles en tu casa!? No es divertido! O: Anyway~ XD That's how it is in my other accounts. I don't have anything in storage because I don't like being denied items when I can't go into the arranger to pull it out. =P
o.O ....I'd rather not live through that though. :B
XDD Nah~ it's just that I would tend to zone out in class, and Gaia was much more interesting to think about. But yeah, there is that point where I would get ancy because I was in class and not making gold at the moment. :B Buut~ since that happens, I'm controlling it and not letting it happen. ;] Although... you do have a point. Maybe if I just spent time doing something instead of trying to stay away from it, I'd get it out of my system and get on to other things~
....You know what comes next, don't you? ..Get to work. D<
Oh so true. We wouldn't want it any other way.

Zow, I can't see that for me because I've been on gaia long enough where not being in forums is hard to think of. For users who are newer I can see them not paying attention to the forums at all.
I don't care if I live though it our not it's what the country needs.
>< I've been known to do that for fan fiction but not for gaia. I mean I might be sketching something durring class for gaia but I'm listening and sketching. I think so.
Is this when I do my work report? I've had chris help me get more threads of usefulness so he sends me something and then I'm kind of forced to work on it ^^;
^__^

You can also add that we were here before Gaia got games... it was all basically the forums. I can totally see it too. ...Especially in Towns. XD I just had to throw that in there. ^^;; Anyway~ o: I forgot about this line and recently I posted a convo with users from Fishin in the nothing better to do bump thread. It sooo goes with this. =P
~
I still can't belive users not going into forums with events and all.
I can't cause a national depressionXD
Ahhh the things you think about.
^^ I did some work just last night because of him >.>#

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:47 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
^__^

~
Yeah but~ just think about the last events. You didn't need to post to get items and there wasn't even an event forum! Pluus~ i think a lot of them just don't know an event is going on. Like is true for a lot of newbies.
*sigh*
^^;;; Only when questing.
:3 Good. >3 ...Although I wasn't bothering you about the library because you've been trying to get profiles done~

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:35 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
^__^

~
Yeah but~ just think about the last events. You didn't need to post to get items and there wasn't even an event forum! Pluus~ i think a lot of them just don't know an event is going on. Like is true for a lot of newbies.
*sigh*
:3 Good. >3 ...Although I wasn't bothering you about the library because you've been trying to get profiles done~

Yeah but the last two events are dorky dinky events. Like a big event has to have a forum. What? It's posted like everywhere!
Probally a good thing >.> <.<
Which you don't do much of.
Which I have one done u.u Eh his will be easier.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:44 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
^__^

~
*sigh*

Yeah but the last two events are dorky dinky events. Like a big event has to have a forum. What? It's posted like everywhere!
Did the Gaia Anniv event get a forum? They called that one small. PX I know! O: But I'll talk to newbies on those days and they'll have no clue. I try to get them to realize that even if they don't care for the items now, they'll regret not collecting free items later. XD
I guess so~~
Exactly. You're starting to get this. >3
Good to hear. :3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:29 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
^__^

~
*sigh*

Did the Gaia Anniv event get a forum? They called that one small. PX I know! O: But I'll talk to newbies on those days and they'll have no clue. I try to get them to realize that even if they don't care for the items now, they'll regret not collecting free items later. XD
I guess so~~
Yes it did. XD Aww how nice of youto try to get them to understand so early in their gaia life. You don't really understand that untill a year of gaia.
Always.
And you don't like to even talk of.
Yeah no only if I would stop slacking on it XD

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:05 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

I guess so~~
Yes it did. XD Aww how nice of youto try to get them to understand so early in their gaia life. You don't really understand that untill a year of gaia.
Always.
And you don't like to even talk of.
Yeah no only if I would stop slacking on it XD
Hmm~ alright. Eheh, they reluctantly agree to collect some of the items and I can tell that they're so~ staring at me like I'm a weirdo.
I thought you were the one who wanted one to happen. o.O Ohh~ I see, this is your alibi. :B *wink wink*
Yes! Because I don't even want to think those things! D; Just the talk of me potentially saving up for the JU shoes made me start thinking about how much gold I should try to make per month and what I could do to earn more. u.u That went on for like... two days. XD
OO: Really?~~ Well, get to work on that profile!!

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff