Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // R:2 // Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite guild?
  Canard
  Kestrel
  Moon Tree
  Raven
View Results

Shuyu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:22 am
Kuroneko watched as the last chim chim was kicked. "Is something wrong..?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:30 pm
"Well, I dont think this is soo nice"
Tsu gaved a crooked smile yet again
"I just want to go get this over with"
He slowly walked toward the next set of enemies  

HolyArchAngel

Shuyu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:32 pm
"Aww...why not? Don't you want to play with me? And have fun together? Do you not like me?" She didn't follow him, standing in the same place, looking down, with her hands together, holding her staff.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:13 pm
Tsu shook hies head and smiled
"No its not you, im just worried about something"
He took her hand and got a funny face
He then bolted whith her toward all the other chests.  

HolyArchAngel

Shuyu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:29 pm
Kuroneko followed as she stopped again. "What're you worried about? If we're going to be friends, you can at least tell me these things!" She looked at Tsu with a worried look on her face.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 8:14 pm
Tsu watched her intently as they walked, but still felling a bit gloomy he continued on
"You see, my twin brother, had been taken by the game, and as the doctors explained, my twin brother kept rambling, he started to talk about an alienated world, and that everyone was in trouble, but then.... one day, he was found in his room in a coma... as A-I-D-A was written everywhere, in blood, paint... and all over his computer... and now... hes hospitalized, his eyes wide open from pain, and he lies repenting... for what he has commited, punishing himself from within."  

HolyArchAngel

Shuyu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:05 pm
"Aida?" She paused. "I don't think I feel like doing a quest anymore...how about you...?" Kuroneko sounded nervous as she thought of what Tsu had said about his brother. She turned around as she spotted something moving on the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:04 pm
"No... no! Dont worry!"
Tsu took her hand and ran all around again like a spaz
(Couldnt think of anything becuse the pizza came D wink  

HolyArchAngel

Shuyu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:13 pm
( Okay. XD;; )

Kuroneko stopped him as she looked back. "No Tsu..what is that..?" She began bringing him towards a patch of grass. It began moving as a dark purple bubbly substance crawled out of it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:46 pm
Logging in, Reminisce looked around through the dome. 'Why am I--Oh wait Bikmin's sidequest. I was working on that last when I logged off,' she remembered as she looked at the list of PCs that haven't received fliers yet. Seeing how many newer members had joined she let out a groan, "Jeeze, what a pain. Being a bounty hunter for Dingo was much more eventful than passing out flyers." Sitting down on some steps near the Chaos Gate, Reminisce let out another groan.

(Off Topic: When Remi is speaking to herself the text is Dark Blue, when she's thinking the text is In Italics, and when she's speaking to someone else the text is Indigo.)

hmf Sage-Mage

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:04 pm
Daichi logged into the world for he was bored, again. As he walked around the Dome, he decided to head out and check the shops. As he walked out of the Dome, he saw a girl sitting on the steps, so he decided to head up to her to see whats wrong. "what's up?" he asked, sorta shyly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:38 am
Hearing the question, Reminisce looked up to see Daichi. "Hmm? Not much, I'm just a bit bored without much to do really," she replied with a flick of her tail, What's up with you?"  

hmf Sage-Mage

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:47 pm
"Nothing much right now, I'm just really bored. You wanna go around the shops for a bit?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:12 pm
'I really should be getting to looking for PKers to hunt down, but I do need some more items. . .' Reminisce thought to herself. "What the hey, sure I'll go," she answered with a grin. "Oh right, you'll probably need my member address won't you?" she asked getting up to Daichi's height.  

hmf Sage-Mage

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:58 pm
"sure, if you don't mind. oh, introductions are in order, my name's Daichi. and your name is?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff