Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Let's all Maple together? [Mardia Players] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to join the Gaian Mardian players?
  Yes! Definately! Need nicer people to be around with.
  No, I'd think I'd rather stick with my own server.
  Maybe for a bit, no promises though.
View Results

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:21 pm

Yellow eggs are no problem for me now seeing as my Magic Claw does decent damage to them. As for the stupid Green eggs... stupid @#$@#.

I'd help you out a bit but right now I'm kind of busy on the internet dealing with some post secondary issues -.-"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:28 pm
haha i'm raping now. lvl 14 and going on so hurry up people lets get o lvl 20 and do some pqs!!!! yeah!  

WaltSullivan21

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:35 pm

Nice level 14 already huh xD I can't really play right now busy with stuff on the internet. But I'll be on later hopefully ^^;; if I can get this stuff sorted out first >< argh the temptation to play! D;

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:49 pm
If only Mardia had come out a few weeks earlier. XD

Eh.. I'd like to join the new server. It'd be cool to have a fresh start with everyone. Buuuut~ I already bought cash shop stuff for my characters and all. I did their hair and eyes and picked out the outfits. lol

So, if I switched now it would sort of be a waste of money. >_<  

Defiled

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:57 pm
Defiled

Eh.. I'd like to join the new server. It'd be cool to have a fresh start with everyone. Buuuut~ I already bought cash shop stuff for my characters and all. I did their hair and eyes and picked out the outfits. lol

Ya I know what you mean xD but since my NX is going to expire soon I'm alright. I just wish I could get free NX =w= I hate spending money on video games so much lolz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:01 pm
Taiakeita_Vick
Defiled

Ya I know what you mean xD but since my NX is going to expire soon I'm alright. I just wish I could get free NX =w= I hate spending money on video games so much lolz

XD Mine doesn't expire until like.. June. I got it right before Mardia came out. ><  

Defiled

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:04 pm
Defiled

XD Mine doesn't expire until like.. June. I got it right before Mardia came out. ><

Ah too bad for that ^^;; well you could just wait till June to join Mardia. By then I'd probably have a high level cleric or a possibly a priest xD (Hopefully ><) and I'd help you out same with the others as well =3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:48 pm

Well I'm level 21 now. Pretty good seeing as I've only played Maple rarely this entire week xD

And I just have to say that someone was in the Cash Shop a bit too much -points a finger- You know who you are! I was tracking you >=o

Taiakeita Vick

Brighte

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:03 pm
woah, the new server has just opened and there are level 30s already! it took me forever to get to level 30 crying  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:05 pm
i kinda wanna go mardia... but i worked up alot of money on bera...  

Brighte

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:44 am
hisako`
woah, the new server has just opened and there are level 30s already! it took me forever to get to level 30 crying

Apparently it's become very competitive or something =/ and since it's the break and most people want to be first or #1 they go all out hardcore. There are already level 40+ people on there =.= Frankly I don't see the whole point anyways, since everything will eventually level out. And being first doesn't really mean much at all. I just like how everyone's starting anew and such =3

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:15 am
Money isn't everything guys its about ahving fun so comeon!!!  

WaltSullivan21

Gessakinz

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:54 am
Defiled
Taiakeita_Vick
Defiled

mine too

in other news last night I got LovingPain to lv 12/13 *forgot again*

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:27 pm

Agreed. Money on a virtual game isn't everything xD lolz. But it does help to enjoy it more a bit but not really necessary.

Alright everyone's making so good progress here =3 I hope to PQ with you all soon ^^ Currently my mage is I think level 23 right now. Catching up to my warrior now xD

Taiakeita Vick

Meigumii

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:28 pm
@o@... I want to play with you guys, too >u< *flails* I still don't know if I should make a sin, bandit, or cleric~ any suggestions? sweatdrop  
Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff