Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
maneater Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yeshirra14

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:23 pm
dinosawrz
jenny without sound
`PrimeRib
HA.
Naw, I don't think it's wrong.

I think all their covers are better than the original. xD

-agrees-

Well, not really. XD;
But I do like Brendon's voice when he covers songs.

whee
i would rather hear brendon sing maneater anyday

ya i agree i love his voice  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:51 pm
Wow.. love the song!!! If thay made this first, it would be really good. But compared to the original it's.. okay. Hay and my Dad and I both love Fall Out Boy! We went to concerts together, he bought me like.. FOB t-shirts n stuff, and we like buy all the CD's and share them.. and FOB is the only thing he has on his iPod!  

Captain Chang

miss-mechanical

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:05 am
when i first heardthe song by nelly furtado...i was normal....and when i heard it by brendon urie, i was fully laughing my butts off xD but when he sang it, it's better than nelly's...i could hear this song non-stop...but my parents might have a problem xD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:47 pm
The cover is better then the original. I have to show this to my sister she loves P!ATD. My dad sort of likes them but my moms and entire different story she doesn't like any of the music I listen to all she does is listen to old classical music that could put me to sleep or Russian music.  

Explosive_Juice

miss-mechanical

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:23 pm
8D_Neko
The cover is better then the original. I have to show this to my sister she loves P!ATD. My dad sort of likes them but my moms and entire different story she doesn't like any of the music I listen to all she does is listen to old classical music that could put me to sleep or Russian music.

ahaha, my mum likes some of my songs, but she likes pop, i listen to rock and techno.....it annoys my mum xD i put maneater by brendon on repeat and she was like annoyed bad xD  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff