SCA Photos Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shelby Pierre-San

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:57 pm
User Image

This is a picture of some of my friends and I in sept 04. I'm the one in the red dress. That was my first piece of garb. The picture was taken at at wedding between two shire members and they had an SCA wedding it was the best wedding I have ever been at. I've never had so much fun at a wedding before in my life.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:05 pm
Ooh... It's Lori and Manny's wedding! I wish I was in SCA then... Oh well. And Shelby, my persona's wedding next Pennsic will be the best wedding you've ever been too... I promise.  

KatAttk

Red Zomby

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:20 am
User Image
Sor's axe is taller than Serge  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:30 pm
Red Zomby

Hoboy. Big axe, indeed.

This is really the only SCA picture I have available at the moment-- it's a picture of my lord Sidney and me during the Debatable Lands' [in AEthelmearc] Twelfth Night (I finally figured out where we were! xd sweatdrop )

User Image

Aren't we cuuuuuute?! ::dies:: whee

I have another (great) picture of him immediately post-victory at one of our practices, but until I have internet at home, it shall be a well-guarded secret. ninja  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Your Night Surgeon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:00 pm
Red Zomby
User Image

Chaos arrows? There's a clan here in Ansteorra with that as their standard, lol. Sorry, just a thought. Secondly, nice axe! I's longer than my glaive, I'll bet.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:41 am
I've got a ton of photos, mainly because my mother showed up at Coronation with her digital camera. We only stayed for the fighting because I'm the only Scadian in the family and I wanted to spend time with them instead that evening.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'll bite your kneecaps off!

Drust from our local group. He's been teaching the new fighters a lot of stuff. Him and Eric have reeeeally helped me, especially in fighting taller opponents (roughly 90% of the heavy fighters I'm finding). At this point, he was telling me to "go kick their asses."

Me talking to Duchess Elena after fighting her. She was a huge encouragement when I failed my first authorization and really helped me get some confidence in fighting. Her and Sir Nickolas, who I don't have a picture of cause he wasn't at Coronation.

The garb I borrow. From the first event I ever went to. This was before I got in shape and had a nice layer of programmer pudge built up.  

Kiddo Seanchain

Shirtless Heckler

Red Zomby

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 7:30 am
Sirenstoy
Red Zomby

Chaos arrows? There's a clan here in Ansteorra with that as their standard, lol. Sorry, just a thought. Secondly, nice axe! I's longer than my glaive, I'll bet.
I think those are the guys, I don't know them at all but I like the picture  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:44 am
Sunegami

This is really the only SCA picture I have available at the moment-- it's a picture of my lord Sidney and me during Twelfth Night (I finally figured out where we were! xd sweatdrop )

User Image

Aren't we cuuuuuute?! ::dies:: whee

I have another (great) picture of him immediately post-victory at one of our practices, but until I have internet at home, it shall be a well-guarded secret. ninja

xO_Ox You guys look... so familiar! do you live in east kingdom, by any chance?  

ajina

Red Zomby

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 12:04 am
Just kinda thought this MC Hammer parody was funny.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:10 pm

My lord Nicolas and I at the recent Baronial Banquet event here in Lions Gate. smile  

Arithrel
Crew

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:59 pm
Ajina

He lives in AEthelmearc, as he's a student at UPitt; I actually live in Lancaster County (I have no idea what kingdom that is sweatdrop ).

EDIT: Well, I just checked the kingdom listing on sca.org, and apparently I do live in the East Kingdom.

Fancy that. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:14 am
Sunegami
Ajina

He lives in AEthelmearc, as he's a student at UPitt; I actually live in Lancaster County (I have no idea what kingdom that is sweatdrop ).

EDIT: Well, I just checked the kingdom listing on sca.org, and apparently I do live in the East Kingdom.

Fancy that. whee

maybe I've seen you at an event before... wouldn't surprise me....  

ajina

Hyratel Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 9:14 am
I'l have some photos posted as soon as I get my scanner hooked back up.
(recently went out to WVA, took the laptop with us.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:04 am
My only good pic of me in garb, besides my wedding pics:
User Image

Valynn

1,100 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
SCA Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff