Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era Of Princesses ~Cont.~ *OPENED!!!* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

` TenTen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:01 pm
Rei,the Orange Pearl Princess walked the streets,trying to find The Rainbow Pearl Princess.Rei was a bit of a rebel and worked alone.Rei put her hair behind her ears and went to the beach.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:56 pm
Ami gave Shihoka a strange look almost. "Why wouldn't I believe you, I trust you" She said.  

Melody of the Heart

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:38 pm
Shihoka smilled sweetly."Thanks...Oh um.I'm Shihoka."she introduced herself."But you know that..."she laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:32 pm
"I'm Amilia, but you can call me Ami!" She said happily.  

Melody of the Heart

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:22 pm
After awhile Agnia came back."Great!They're clueless and I found something."She said."Someone noticed many prism colors flashing somewhere in the beach and-"

"I remember!"Shihoka said knowingly,willing to tell what happened."I saw Iva and Ami and another mermaid.When Shreane came and helped,the mermaid became afraid and flashed into many colors like a rainbow!She was gone but she didn't seem in pain,she knew it was happening."

Agnia looked in awe."And you're saying..."

"Since water demons are coming,Keiko,The Rainbow Pearl Princess, must have been afraid for herself and others and must have somehow hid herself from everyone!"Shihoka then wheeled back to the mansion."So we don't need to look...we have to wait..."

"Mhm!She'll be back.Come on let's go back and wait for Shreane."Agnia then followed  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:06 pm
Ami went in another direction. "I'll be there in a few" She said smiling back at the others. She then quickley headed off down the beach.  

Melody of the Heart

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 1:37 pm
"Careful Amilia-sama."Agnia said and walked with Shihoka.

Back at the city,Shreane was still trying to fix her phone."If this thing gets useless....why bother building this sort of technology?"She sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:48 pm
Ami carfully looked aorund, then dove into the water after securing no one around her was paying any attention. She had noticed something when they were coming towards the beach before and went out a little farther. She then dove down to the bottom of the water where she seen something, unbelievable shiny, and went to pick it up or see what it was.  

Melody of the Heart

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:58 pm
MaronaPossessed
"Careful Amilia-sama."Agnia said and walked with Shihoka.

Back at the city,Shreane was still trying to fix her phone."If this thing gets useless....why bother building this sort of technology?"She sighed.

Iva scrached the back of her head and laughed nervously. "Hey, Shreane-chan?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:22 pm
"Hm?What is it?"Shreane looked at her for a bit but before Iva could speak,she went back fiddling with her cellphone,but listened anyway.  

MaronaPossessed

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:33 pm
Iva's gaze landed on the ground, a light heat rose to her cheecks. Her hands were tucked away behind her back.

"When I was little, I remeber a woman. She had long red flowing hair and a beautiful scarlet tail to match." Iva began, turning to look up at the clouds.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:44 pm
"I see...what was she like?"Shreane questioned.  

MaronaPossessed

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 2:44 pm
"She was very kind and she looked out for me. But the thing is... she's my sister." fnished Iva, eyes glued once more to the ground. "But then one day, she left... and never came back. That's one of the reasons I came to land, to search for my onee-chan."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 4:37 pm
Shreane closed her cellphone and looked at her and then thought."She...does remember.But why would she look for me after I abandoned her?Was I that dear to her?...I think it's best for her to find out for herself.It's not that I don't want to tell her...I can't just tell her.I want her to see for herself if I'm still that loving,caring sister."Shreane then smilled a bit and looked at her."We all have reasons coming here.Like Ami,me,and you...and maybe even more.My reason..."

Shreane walked and turned ahead seeing the beach from far away."Was to fix my mistake from trusting those water demons,which ended up destroying my kingdom.I want to make up for what I done.I wanted them to commit theirselves to love,or be destroyed and forever gone.I have lost hope...but then I found Shihoka near the ruins...."Shreane then looked down."She was so weak,I pitied her.So I took her in my mansion.She was so happy and bright even on the saddest days.She ignored her weakness and looked into the brighter side of life.She gave me that hope..."

Shreane then put the cellphone into her pocket."Alright."She looked at Iva with a smile."Let's go back to the beach and see what the two have found."  

MaronaPossessed

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:32 pm
She examined it closer. "A pure black pearl" She whispered. "Amazing and beautiful" She said hapilly. She scanned the area for more quickley.  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff